[Q] Air view for folders in GS4 I9505

Search This thread

ventouza

Dec 14, 2009
I'm on stock 4.4 touchwiz rom and today air view suddenly worked for the folders on my homescreen, but just for once!:crying: Is it possible to explain this? Is it possible to make it work permanently?

Japie136

Sep 23, 2007
I'm on stock 4.4 touchwiz rom and today air view suddenly worked for the folders on my homescreen, but just for once!:crying: Is it possible to explain this? Is it possible to make it work permanently?

Yeah, same here; it works on and off randomly on Touchwiz folders, Google Newsstand widget and another (Dutch) news-app widget, see attached screenshots. Can't figure out what triggers it. If anyone knows how to switch it on permantly, much appreciated!

View attachment 2755458

View attachment 2755460

View attachment 2755462

View attachment 2755463

JohnnyGui

Dec 26, 2013
Yeah, same here; it works on and off randomly on Touchwiz folders, Google Newsstand widget and another (Dutch) news-app widget, see attached screenshots. Can't figure out what triggers it. If anyone knows how to switch it on permantly, much appreciated!

View attachment 2755458

View attachment 2755460

View attachment 2755462

View attachment 2755463

Sorry to bump such an old thread but I wanted to say that I have exactly the same issue! One day, I noticed I could preview folders with Air view and thought it was a new feature since I updated the software the day before. However it didn't work the next time I tried it. Since then, the feature is very random; sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Really don't know what the exact trigger is...