[Q] LG D802 stuck on Hard factory reset, no recovery, no download mode, no fastboot

Search This thread

imeicodes

Feb 24, 2010
i have same problem please help me how repair

no recovery
no fastboot
no software mode
only download mode show and usb not recognized

any one have solution software or hardware or jtag ????

Psylou

Oct 23, 2013
Erfurt
I actually made it, by sending it to LG. But different. I said the truth to the LG Support and they said i have no warranty. So I discussed, and discussed and finally they said. We will give you the warranty paper, but you will see. They will find out. And I waited for about a month or 3 weeks. And it came back fully repaired. I was happy as hell, and didnt even lie.
All of this happened in Germany, and the Repairstatus said, that it was repaired in poleland. So I think this will be the only way to repair it.

cycloptux

Jul 5, 2015
Rome
I have the exact same problem as raault's, except I'm on a G3 I bought last month. After trying everything that has been proposed here (well, my phone had no root/custom recovery, so I couldn't really try everything at all, but still no luck in being recognized by multiple PCs with Ubuntu/W7/W8.1) I'm going to contact LG support tomorrow and probably have it RMA'd. I'm kind of new to Android and still hadn't set a backup software up (I was an iCloud addicted guy), do you think LG would be able to recover data on internal memory?

Top Liked Posts