Please Help ROM SM-N9006 Clone Note 3 MT6572 Dual Core 1.3GHz ram 512MB LCD 5.7inch

Search This thread

ferry013

Mar 28, 2015
Split
still

still no comp connection for me, only device dont recognized
and this rom is not working for me
i need backup file thats only which is working for me

20anveer

Feb 21, 2015
Hey Bro.
I m waiting from past month.
Please please upload a NVRAM backup for my device.my device is still in dead condition, i cant use my phone properly.
Please upload or send it to my email 20anveer@gmail.com
Thankz

hypermania

Apr 10, 2014
i do not use that phone, i was just telling you what you can do if IMEI does not get restored.
Alternate method :
Remove Battery, In the back of the phone there will be IMEI number, write it down somewhere
Turn On your phone
Connect your device
Open MTK Droid Tools
Click on IMEI/NVRAM
And there will be two boxes
Write down the IMEI you copied
Click Replace IMEI
wait 1 min
then Reboot

Already did that, long agoooooo and at this point i need the nvram backup because my baseband is ****ed!!!:crying:

After several trials, finally this ROM perfectly in my phone!
But I am facing the IMEI replacing issue too.
I followed the instruction, but after restart bulk IMEI shows again.
I don't understand why I can't replace the IMEI now..?:confused:
Please help.

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Messing with the IMEI is illegal in many countries and as such all talks, tools, tut, ect are banned on the site. The only acceptable way for the site is to restore a backup you should have made from the device. Other then that send it back to the oem to be repaired.

Reactions: 22_MTskull_08

hypermania

Apr 10, 2014
Messing with the IMEI is illegal in many countries and as such all talks, tools, tut, ect are banned on the site. The only acceptable way for the site is to restore a backup you should have made from the device. Other then that send it back to the oem to be repaired.
I found my mistake, I had to give root access to mtktools first.

But with this rom I cannot rotate the screen... ??

uboot.bin

Feb 14, 2016
Sibolga
Hi once again and find the ROM uploaded at this link:

mega.co.nz/#!Q9VxBLxK!d_dRG0Z-ub2rayCie9fLvjZ-44CmEP4A4_bpe1s6AF8

Note:
1. Do " FORMAT WHOLE FLASH"
2. Disconnect phone from PC, remove battery and reinsert
3. Connect phone to PC
4. Press Download, if you press "FIRMWARE UPGRADE" you will get an error stating "PMT absent" because of the "FORMAT WHOLE FLASH" action

In case you get an error while trying to format/download do:
1. Disconnect phone from PC
2.Remove battery
3.Press continuously both "VOLUME UP + POWER" and connect phone to PC, do not let go of these buttons until the format is finished. Same applies to the "DOWNLOAD" action, if you let go of the buttons the process will "STOP"
4. Enjoy and be happy, your phone is back!

Please let me know the outcome (Radio working, service, IMEI because i'm stuck in that part) as to if you found a working baseband.:good:

THANK YOU .... work 4me... :good::good::good:
4shared.com/photo/XCGba4RLce/Untitled.html

ylee20

Jan 25, 2014
Hey Bro.
I m waiting from past month.
Please please upload a NVRAM backup for my device.my device is still in dead condition, i cant use my phone properly.
Please upload or send it to my email 20anveer@gmail.com
Thankz

perform a factory reset.
make sure you are rooted
repair imei with mtkdroidtool

worked for me

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Hi, did you make sure to extract the file using 7z? it will only work with that or similar but if you're trying to extract it using .zip or winrar it may not work. also i've just checked the file and everything is fine! please give it another try using 7z.:fingers-crossed:

thank you very much your rom worked for me .
i've been searching for months

John30

Oct 7, 2008
Hi to everyone, I'm looking for a touchscreen model BHQ057FW591 v2.0 black for this clone Samsung Note3 china made with MTK. It's seems that no one has it on stock, no Aliexpress, Alibaba, TaoBao and so on... Thanks!

Top Liked Posts