[CLOSED][STABLE] MSM Xtended XQ Release v4.0 [OFFICIAL] [Android 10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sam00561

Jan 31, 2011
OnePlus 8
i used this rom on my Op5t it was a really great rom and on that phone was fully stable and official everything worked well hope we can reach that stage on this phone to.

mady51

Nov 12, 2015
You just lied and im disappointed. Tsk!
why the heck i lie to u? could be ur device issue. i dont have any such crackling sound. only i can hear that popup cam sound is when i keep that popup very near to my ear little motor sound when ur surrounding is completely silent. and i dont think u will use popup cam for ears

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

i used this rom on my Op5t it was a really great rom and on that phone was fully stable and official everything worked well hope we can reach that stage on this phone to.
yes its same team and src. so it will be same

Reactions: sam00561

carpediemz

Jun 13, 2019
why the heck i lie to u? could be ur device issue. i dont have any such crackling sound. only i can hear that popup cam sound is when i keep that popup very near to my ear little motor sound when ur surrounding is completely silent. and i dont think u will use popup cam for ears

He didn't explain the issue well.

it is motor double pop up issue when you..

1. open popup cam in gcam
2. change mode to portrait mode
3. device try to pop up camera again because device doesn't know status of this cam.

you can refer to the commit of abshibek later maybe i think
:)

+I tested your rom and it is working fine so far

mady51

Nov 12, 2015
He didn't explain the issue well.

it is motor double pop up issue when you..

1. open popup cam in gcam
2. change mode to portrait mode
3. device try to pop up camera again because device doesn't know status of this cam.

you can refer to the commit of abshibek later maybe i think
:)

+I tested your rom and it is working fine so far
ohk got it. thanks for explaining the scenario properly. will check it

tachiquan3

Oct 20, 2013

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

yes its same team and src. so it will be same
I dont have device issue. I think you dont know what I mean.

mady51

Nov 12, 2015
so, you have that unusual sound when switching camera modes?
yes. its basically what happening is u have front cam choosen then cam pops up. now u r trying to change the mode in cam so possibly in the code it might be trying to reset and again open popup cam immediately causing that within no time. we will check that

DiaboSenorita

Jul 24, 2019
I'm on latest vendor Chinese 10.3.17 stable. But after I flashed Xtended, it asked for vender pq2a.190405.003. What's that?

DiaboSenorita

Jul 24, 2019
Bluetooth headphone is connected and able to control music playing, but the sound still goes through speaker.
Need some help. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts