• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
Hello all,

MyUI Team presents MyUI Euphoria !!!
(And it should be the Euphoria!)

Thanks to read everything prior flashing...

Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-56-30.png
Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-56-41.png
Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-55-33.png
Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-55-41.png
Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-55-54.png
Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-56-21.png
screenshot_2012-01-24_19-51-35.png

Main features
Based on MIUIAndroid 2.3.30 v2
Everything works! (except OTA updates, we're working on it)
Aroma Installer
ICS control application - gives you more... well, control...
Three way reboot
Glitch kernel
QQ launcher in /data
Google apps.

If something doesnt work, the fix must be in the second post.
FAQ:
- How to set up notification panel: long press on the "..." icon on the right of toggles​

Installation:
- Flash this zip via CWM
- Wipe data/factory reset if not comming from Galnet MIUI-v4, drZMIUIv4, or MyUI Euphoria.
- after a first quick flash (if comming from a BML base) recovery may bootloop. Pull battery and flash again (this is due to different SD card mounting points between roms and kernel)
- First boot will take some times, please wait for lockscreen​

Versioning clarification:
Euphoria is based on CM9b14 and MIUI framework
Build number MyUI is like that: y.m.d_hhmm, it means the rom has been cooked on year 201y, month m, day d, at hh hours mm minutes[/indent]

To support us, please do not block the ads and rollus.net myui.fr areas, and visit our website, our forum or our download zone regulary;)
You may also press thanks button and/or donate ;)

There is also a beta test program, please PM me if interested and motivated :)

Thanks to:
Oxicotton (for modem)
Tk-glitch and Glitch team (for glitch kernel, found here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1459475 Source: https://github.com/organizations/Glitchkernel)
Stratosk (for semaphore ICS Found here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1468795 Source:https://github.com/stratosk/samsung-kernel-aries
RollUs (Main Rom developer)
Team My-UI

++

RolluS and Sepherian​

Last edited:

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
Changelog. Oldest down bottom, newest towards top.

2.4.28-2319 -> 2.4.29-1858
* Updated base to MIUIAndroid 2.4.27 ODEX (Thanks to Andy Thomson)
* Fixed FaceUnlock
* Added Mi File Explorer (Thanks to apooonet)

2.4.23-2304 -> 2.4.28-2139
*fixed camera issue
removed updateme.apk

2.4.13-0143 -> 2.4.23-2304
Base MIUIAndroid 2.4.20 ODEX (Thanks to Andy Thomson)
Added Google Apps ics-20120317 (including FaceUnlock)
Tweaked and cleaned build.prop
Optimised apps (reodex)
Fixed system data wipe and Factory reset

2.4.7-1793 -> 2.4.13-0143
Base MIUIAndroid 2.3.30_v2 (Thanks to Andy Thomson)
Fixed wipe problem (Thanks to Stormlord)
Fixed Camera, Music, & Horloge FC (Thanks to Kyo)

2.4.6-1917 -> 2.4.7-1739
*MARKET WORKS! HELL YES!

2.4.6-0002 -> 2.4.6-1917
*Base MIUIAndroid 2.3.30_v2
*Fixed wipe problem
*Fixed Camera, Music, & Horloge FC

Last edited:

RichMD

Jan 8, 2011
CT
Thanks - I will give it a shot and let you know how it works. I'm looking for something very stable and easy to use for my wife's phone.

Reactions: wwcjr91

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
Figured out a fix to the market. But its a full wipe update. and it updates a few other things. Ill post it once im done testing, with a full changelog of course.
Happy easter! hope you enjoyed this little egg!
[EDIT] Still getting a server error on market. Is anyone else getting an error? any fixes you guys know of?[/EDIT]

Last edited:

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Figured out a fix to the market. But its a full wipe update. and it updates a few other things. Ill post it once im done testing, with a full changelog of course.
Happy easter! hope you enjoyed this little egg!
[EDIT] Still getting a server error on market. Is anyone else getting an error? any fixes you guys know of?[/EDIT]

Sorry everyone, the Market enabler doesn't help with server error issue, i tried it it didn't work and am hence editing my post.

Last edited:

kevinnol

Apr 24, 2011
Downloading.. will flash it later :D
btw whats the second zip ? 2.4.6-1917 - update/fix ?

Edit: i̶̶m̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶e̶̶t̶̶t̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶e̶̶r̶̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶r̶̶r̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶a̶̶r̶̶k̶̶e̶̶t̶

Last edited:
Reactions: sepherian

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
Downloading.. will flash it later :D
btw whats the second zip ? 2.4.6-1917 - update/fix ?

Edit: Im getting the Server error on market

2.4.6-1917 is an updated version of the rom. If fixes and updates a few things.

The market error is expected. Tell me if you manage to fix it. We are trying really hard to fix it on this end.

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
I just tried to download the fix zip but couldn't, i have tried it 3 times already but still get cannot open zip as archive error.
But the main rom is working, just flashed it about an hour ago.
Installation is great experience because of the Aroma installer, Congratulations on implementing that. I also want to do it in the rom but i have no idea how to do that, will have to do lot of reading.
Bootanimation looks good in Orange colour.
Also good thinking on QQ launcher, same Miui experience with an App drawer.
All required things are working quite well. Except the Market but it is obviously a known issue. Also i had previously mentioned using Market Enabler for getting around the Server Error issue, it doesn't work sorry for that, i will edit my post now.
Also turning off the icon shadow in launcher settings gives more smooth scrolling if you have lot of apps.
No major issues faced, will let you know in due time.

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
I just tried to download the fix zip but couldn't, i have tried it 3 times already but still get cannot open zip as archive error.
But the main rom is working, just flashed it about an hour ago.
Installation is great experience because of the Aroma installer, Congratulations on implementing that. I also want to do it in the rom but i have no idea how to do that, will have to do lot of reading.
Bootanimation looks good in Orange colour.
Also good thinking on QQ launcher, same Miui experience with an App drawer.
All required things are working quite well. Except the Market but it is obviously a known issue. Also i had previously mentioned using Market Enabler for getting around the Server Error issue, it doesn't work sorry for that, i will edit my post now.
Also turning off the icon shadow in launcher settings gives more smooth scrolling if you have lot of apps.
No major issues faced, will let you know in due time.

The second zip is going to be re uploaded. I'll do that tonight.

Reactions: anishz

joshlevinson

May 13, 2009
Rutherfordton
They are still looking into it, will have a fix when they fix it.

Thanks...I was asking more to see if I could help, not to bug for an ETA.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this problem, but I'm unable to install Titanium Backup. Error comes up mid install and says that there is not enough free space. However, this is on a FRESH install (wiped everything) and is the first app I tried to install. Any other apps - even WAY bigger apps - don't have any problems installing.

Sent from my "SGH-I897" using xda premium

Last edited:

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
Thanks...I was asking more to see if I could help, not to bug for an ETA.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this problem, but I'm unable to install Titanium Backup. Error comes up mid install and says that there is not enough free space. However, this is on a FRESH install (wiped everything) and is the first app I tried to install. Any other apps - even WAY bigger apps - don't have any problems installing.

Sent from my "SGH-I897" using xda premium

Try getting a different version and install that. Or reboot and try to install? some of those problems are hard to do because they dont reproduce very well.

And I have absoulutely NO idea whats causing the market problem. I spent almost 2 hours last night going through the /system folder and changing my vending/phonesky.apk and my fingerprint. still a server error. Its probably the first on our list for fixing.

I've also uploaded the second zip again, now just pick the one with the highest number. It's a no-wipe if coming from any previous captivate versions of MyUI. (seeing as there's only one, but more to come.)

Last edited:

joshlevinson

May 13, 2009
Rutherfordton
Try getting a different version and install that. Or reboot and try to install? some of those problems are hard to do because they dont reproduce very well.

And I have absoulutely NO idea whats causing the market problem. I spent almost 2 hours last night going through the /system folder and changing my vending/phonesky.apk and my fingerprint. still a server error. Its probably the first on our list for fixing.

I've also uploaded the second zip again, now just pick the one with the highest number. It's a no-wipe if coming from any previous captivate versions of MyUI. (seeing as there's only one, but more to come.)

Hmm...anything in logcat?

sepherian

Feb 21, 2011
Hmm...anything in logcat?
here's a logcat if anyone wants to see.

Code:
E/Volley  ( 1954): [209] BasicNetwork.performRequest: Unexpected response code 400 for https://android.clients.google.com/vending/api/ApiRequest
D/Finsky  ( 1954): [1] 3.onErrorResponse: Metadata failed: com.android.volley.ServerError
D/Finsky  ( 1954): [1] 9.onClick: b/5160617: Reinitialize account [EOSrz8_UW1XITvzdbh512For8vc] on retry button click

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

MyUI Team presents MyUI Euphoria !!!
    (And it should be the Euphoria!)

Thanks to read everything prior flashing...

Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-56-30.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-56-41.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-55-33.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-55-41.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-55-54.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-24-10-56-21.png
    screenshot_2012-01-24_19-51-35.png

Main features
    Based on MIUIAndroid 2.3.30 v2
    Everything works! (except OTA updates, we're working on it)
    Aroma Installer
    ICS control application - gives you more... well, control...
    Three way reboot
    Glitch kernel
    QQ launcher in /data
    Google apps.

If something doesnt work, the fix must be in the second post.
    FAQ:
    - How to set up notification panel: long press on the "..." icon on the right of toggles​

Installation:
    - Flash this zip via CWM
    - Wipe data/factory reset if not comming from Galnet MIUI-v4, drZMIUIv4, or MyUI Euphoria.
    - after a first quick flash (if comming from a BML base) recovery may bootloop. Pull battery and flash again (this is due to different SD card mounting points between roms and kernel)
    - First boot will take some times, please wait for lockscreen​

Versioning clarification:
    Euphoria is based on CM9b14 and MIUI framework
    Build number MyUI is like that: y.m.d_hhmm, it means the rom has been cooked on year 201y, month m, day d, at hh hours mm minutes[/indent]

To support us, please do not block the ads and rollus.net myui.fr areas, and visit our website, our forum or our download zone regulary;)
    You may also press thanks button and/or donate ;)

There is also a beta test program, please PM me if interested and motivated :)

Thanks to:
    Oxicotton (for modem)
    Tk-glitch and Glitch team (for glitch kernel, found here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1459475 Source: https://github.com/organizations/Glitchkernel)
    Stratosk (for semaphore ICS Found here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1468795 Source:https://github.com/stratosk/samsung-kernel-aries
    RollUs (Main Rom developer)
    Team My-UI

++

RolluS and Sepherian​
    A test build is up and running. Just testing out everything. If all goes well it'll be up by late tonight.

Uploading it now.
    I Have a donate button now! someone want to test it out!?!
    ~reservered for a future use. (something, for now it just holds some funny stuff.)~​
    Changelog. Oldest down bottom, newest towards top.

2.4.28-2319 -> 2.4.29-1858
    * Updated base to MIUIAndroid 2.4.27 ODEX (Thanks to Andy Thomson)
    * Fixed FaceUnlock
    * Added Mi File Explorer (Thanks to apooonet)

2.4.23-2304 -> 2.4.28-2139
    *fixed camera issue
    removed updateme.apk

2.4.13-0143 -> 2.4.23-2304
    Base MIUIAndroid 2.4.20 ODEX (Thanks to Andy Thomson)
    Added Google Apps ics-20120317 (including FaceUnlock)
    Tweaked and cleaned build.prop
    Optimised apps (reodex)
    Fixed system data wipe and Factory reset

2.4.7-1793 -> 2.4.13-0143
    Base MIUIAndroid 2.3.30_v2 (Thanks to Andy Thomson)
    Fixed wipe problem (Thanks to Stormlord)
    Fixed Camera, Music, & Horloge FC (Thanks to Kyo)

2.4.6-1917 -> 2.4.7-1739
    *MARKET WORKS! HELL YES!

2.4.6-0002 -> 2.4.6-1917
    *Base MIUIAndroid 2.3.30_v2
    *Fixed wipe problem
    *Fixed Camera, Music, & Horloge FC
    OK. I'll look into the aroma script. Must've had just pasted the wrong thing somewhere.

Nice.
    Running the rom a few days now and its awesome :D i really like the options that permission manager offer
    --
    Stable, Fast and Decent Battery Life, thats what i wanted.