I am opening this thread for the development of Fly F53s (Android 4.1.2):

Fly F53S Features

5.3" IPS Touchscreen
8MP primary Camera with LED Flash
Dual SIM Support (Normal Sims) (3G+2G)
1Ghz Dual Core Processor
Android 4.1.2 JellyBean OS

635079396536036336_FLY-F53s_2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Development
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note :Beyond this point at your own Risk

root

you can use root master ( just google "VRoot_1.7.0.3882_Setup.exe").

it is a Chinese rooting desktop program.

you will find some threads in this forum also (like http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2403230) regarding root master, but they might not give you all the required files.

after rooting, install CWM author's superuser app from play store & disable the Chinese superuser app.
you can also uninstall the other Chinese app which is installed by the root master.

[Recovery] CWM RECOVERY (credit: <myself!>)
Download
Stock Boot.img (credit: <myself!>)
Download
Stock Recovery.img (credit: <myself!>)
Download

rooted with vroot next
increased internal memory from 512 to 1gb with mtk partitioning tool very easy
now device working excellently works like 40k device

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

good rom but Chinese language sucks

Danny Vin

Oct 4, 2016
i rooted my phone fly f53s now how to swap internal memory with 2gb phone storage

can anyone tell me how to increase internal memory for apps
phone already rooted

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

how to increase internal memory after rooting phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Fly F53S Features

5.3" IPS Touchscreen
    1Ghz Dual Core Processor

Development

root

you will find some threads in this forum also (like http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2403230) regarding root master, but they might not give you all the required files.

after rooting, install CWM author's superuser app from play store & disable the Chinese superuser app.
    you can also uninstall the other Chinese app which is installed by the root master.

Download
    Download
    Download
    The easiest way of rooting fly f53s phone is framaroot app...just with a single click ur phone will be rooted....
    Tested by me..working perfectly..
    Try on ur phone..

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1952450&d=1368232060
    CWM Is English or Chinese

Fly F53S Features

5.3" IPS Touchscreen
    1Ghz Dual Core Processor

Development

root

Download
    Download
    Download

CWM English or Chinese ? Any Screen Shots Pls
    Tried to port lewa rom of G2S from needrom. Even flashed it direct by removing the assert lines. Flashed ok. But startup logo takes time and then lewa animation comes on with flickering giing on and stays on. With some adjustments I think it is totally portable. I am not a fine developer one with some more knowledge can definetly can. Waiting for that.

Sent from my F53s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Similar Phones

A Lot of Similar Phones are Available with their custom roms - Needs porting

Prestigio P4500TDUO

Jiyau G2S

Lenovo S890