Need help in removing superuser without root

Search This thread
May 21, 2014
So the story goes, I rooted my phone using Framaroot 1.8.1 and yes it was rooted successfully. Recently I updated my phone to version A706ROW_1_S_2_001_0018_130705, and because of this my phone became unrooted but still had superuser installed. I would like to re-root my phone using Framaroot again but it cannot be rooted due to superuser. I had no luck in other threads as I am new to the android world that even simple terms, I couldn't comprehend. I would like to ask a clear and brief guide/ explanation to how my unrooted phone with superuser's presence be removed completely. Thank you in advance, Please.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
So the story goes, I rooted my phone using Framaroot 1.8.1 and yes it was rooted successfully. Recently I updated my phone to version A706ROW_1_S_2_001_0018_130705, and because of this my phone became unrooted but still had superuser installed. I would like to re-root my phone using Framaroot again but it cannot be rooted due to superuser. I had no luck in other threads as I am new to the android world that even simple terms, I couldn't comprehend. I would like to ask a clear and brief guide/ explanation to how my unrooted phone with superuser's presence be removed completely. Thank you in advance, Please.

first try to unroot phone using framaroot
if not working then reset the phone(do it at your own risk)

Top Liked Posts