Marshmallow 6.0.1 Ports Data Fixes N910T, N910W, N910V & N910P

Search This thread

louforgiveno

Jun 24, 2010
Hi All. Some of you may have ran my Data Fix for 5.1.1......welcome back !!
I flashed a S7 Edge rom recently followed by a data fix I found here on xda and while it worked it replaced the "New" shiny power menu with the same lollipop menu we all know, that inspired me to craft my own that would give me signal and retain the new power menu. Well after many hours and 20 plus reboots I did it. (BTW the following day the Dev of the rom I flashed posted their own fix and now I'm using theirs) However this one worked fine for me on that rom his data fix was tailored to the rom so why not. However as I said mine worked fine to and is working for many others as well so I figured I'd localize a thread.
So normal rules apply here....at your own risk......make back-ups if you feel uneasy ETC

The "basic" MM datafix will work for N910T and N910W (awaiting more confirmation)
and the Verizon datafix for the N910V (Not sure of other devices yet)

It'd be nice to have people linked to this page to grab the fix but not a demand, perhaps a mention and a tap on the thanks button.

*Note T-Mobile users your signal will report 4G instead of 4G LTE. It is however truly 4G.

Thanks to @chappatti for testing Verizon fix and for providing customer.xml

N910V v2
posted (what's new)
***Replaced apns-conf file with one that contains Verizon networks****
It will either act just as the first one did or it will be better !!

Attachments

• LouForgiveNo_N910T_MM_Data_Fix.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 6,930
  • Screenshot_20160520-093855.jpg
    Screenshot_20160520-093855.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 8,924
  • Screenshot_20160515-150748.png
    Screenshot_20160515-150748.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 8,897
  • Screenshot_20160515-150757.png
    Screenshot_20160515-150757.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 8,754
  • LouForgiveNo_N910V_MM_Data_Fix_V2.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 6,064
Last edited:

louforgiveno

Jun 24, 2010
July 2016 update....

Small update
N910T (still on 5.1.1 Bootloader, use this new datafix with S7edge ports that still use the 5.1.1 base)
N910V (upgraded to 6.0.1 Bootloader, use this datafix (It seems this fix may be causing application menu to disappear from settings, I'm not sure can't confirm.

***update I have removed the build.prop from the n910V datafix till the issue can be determined.....datafix may workfine without it on many roms)

Once again enjoy this small update

Attachments

• N910T_5.1.1_Bootloader_S7Edge_Ports_DataFix.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 986
  • N910V_6.0.1_BootLoader_MM_DataFix.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,541
Last edited:

louforgiveno

Jun 24, 2010
Ok this DataFix is made specifically for Nameless Rom (Most likely will work on other roms too ymmv)
2 versions: one for the N910T, N910V and one for N910P
Hope this fixes and issues a few people reported
Enjoy

Attachments

• LouForgiveNo_N910T_Nameless_MM_Data_Fix.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,182
  • LouForgiveNo_N910V_Nameless_MM_Data_Fix.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 765
  • LouForgiveNo_N910V_Nameless_MM_Data_Fix_V2.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,354
  • LouForgiveNo_N910P_Nameless_MM_Data_Fix.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,626
Last edited:

netti290

May 9, 2016
I'm using Note 4 verizon N910V
Can you give me any MM rom work with my N910V & your data fix?

semakawa

Aug 28, 2011
Montreal
Thank you very much @louforgiveno I'm a big fan of your work. I will try your data fix. (BTW) I'm on the same rom like you now and it's true that I've flashed another data fix and I've lost the beautiful Power menu. Thank you very much sir for your hard work and dedication. Have a nice day my friend.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: louforgiveno

semakawa

Aug 28, 2011
Montreal
It's working on international S7Edge roms. I've tried 2 roms and it works in both roms. Thank you very much my friend.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Tidewater

louforgiveno

Jun 24, 2010
Version 2 Verizon MM Port datafix Posted in OP

(what's new)
It will either act just as the first one did or it will be better !! ;)

*****Also added Verizon MM3 Rom datafix in Post 2

Last edited:

noob4598

Jun 26, 2015
Timmonsville
It works on Nameless V3 too bud. Thanks
I also had the issue with power menu on Nameless V3. I was using Ael 10.3 kernel though. Thanks for the hard work bud. Keep us posted if you come across the power menu fix I was thinking it might have been our lack of MM BL... If a little info helps.....there was also a problem with Nameless V6 and V7 reboot menu. There was a fix that had to be flashed in order to get it to work.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=64895563&postcount=94

Sorry I actually posted this earlier from xda labs and it posted it on the other data fix thread. Haha

yassine78

Nov 22, 2013
on my marshmallow 910p can i use any 910f mm roms with your 910T data fix without back to lollipop baseband and bootloader? especially for using nameless v3 rom or ketan mm

louforgiveno

Jun 24, 2010
on my marshmallow 910p can i use any 910f mm roms with your 910T data fix without back to lollipop baseband and bootloader? especially for using nameless v3 rom or ketan mm
I'm not sure...i know a few roms won't boot with the marshmallow bootloader/baseband. YMMV

****on a side note guys I'm sorry i haven't had time to put together a fix based on nameless yet....got my hands full this week. Hopefully tonight I'll get some sanity back and be able to get it done. Won't be long guys.
Thanks

louforgiveno

Jun 24, 2010
Ok people got it done.....hopefully it will stop any weird behavior on nameless some have reported.
Build.prop taken from Nameless Rom and made version for N910T and N910V.

GET IT IN POST #3
Enjoy

KLPFL

Jul 25, 2009
Flashed Dr. Ketan rom with Verizon datafix v2 on Sprint N4 with the right APN setting. Data, text and mms worked on STOCK app with AEL Kernel V10.3. The only issue is it does not give you LTE signal icon rather than 4G but you do get LTE

Edit: also, it has the roaming indicator off rather then sprint network

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All. Some of you may have ran my Data Fix for 5.1.1......welcome back !!
    I flashed a S7 Edge rom recently followed by a data fix I found here on xda and while it worked it replaced the "New" shiny power menu with the same lollipop menu we all know, that inspired me to craft my own that would give me signal and retain the new power menu. Well after many hours and 20 plus reboots I did it. (BTW the following day the Dev of the rom I flashed posted their own fix and now I'm using theirs) However this one worked fine for me on that rom his data fix was tailored to the rom so why not. However as I said mine worked fine to and is working for many others as well so I figured I'd localize a thread.
    So normal rules apply here....at your own risk......make back-ups if you feel uneasy ETC

The "basic" MM datafix will work for N910T and N910W (awaiting more confirmation)
    and the Verizon datafix for the N910V (Not sure of other devices yet)

It'd be nice to have people linked to this page to grab the fix but not a demand, perhaps a mention and a tap on the thanks button.

*Note T-Mobile users your signal will report 4G instead of 4G LTE. It is however truly 4G.

Thanks to @chappatti for testing Verizon fix and for providing customer.xml

N910V v2
    posted (what's new)
    It will either act just as the first one did or it will be better !!
    Ok this DataFix is made specifically for Nameless Rom (Most likely will work on other roms too ymmv)
    2 versions: one for the N910T, N910V and one for N910P
    Hope this fixes and issues a few people reported
    Enjoy
    July 2016 update....

Small update
    N910T (still on 5.1.1 Bootloader, use this new datafix with S7edge ports that still use the 5.1.1 base)
    N910V (upgraded to 6.0.1 Bootloader, use this datafix (It seems this fix may be causing application menu to disappear from settings, I'm not sure can't confirm.

***update I have removed the build.prop from the n910V datafix till the issue can be determined.....datafix may workfine without it on many roms)

Once again enjoy this small update
    Ok, Here's a new datafix hopefully addressing the app loading and initial fc. Please test when/if you can and give feedback

***IMPORTANT, Please use a root explorer and navigate to System/etc and find the file named "apks_count_list.txt" and DELETE IT
    then reboot to recovery and flash this new data fix.

Alternatively you can just delete the file listed above and then reboot (without flashing the new zip) and at the least that should solve the app loading issue (if that works but you still have the initial fc try flashing the zip)

Good luck, Thanks
    So far, The Paul Pizz kernel is the only kernel that works to get the wifi working. The only thing is that the wifi connection does not survive a reboot of the phone or when you turn wifi off and then back on. (any ideas on that, I am all ears)
    As for the hot spot, the pc sees the hotspot, connects to the hotspot but can not access the internet. I dont know if that is a phone issue or this new windows 10 that I have not completely figured out yet.. haha

Either edit build.prop with root explorer and find the line ro.securestorage.support=true and change it to ro.securestorage.support=false

Or just flash this version of DF with the line pre-edited for you.