[ODIN] Full DL09 Odin Package

Search This thread

times_infinity

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4D3JPBKR

*MIRROR*
http://www.eleazar.org/times_infinity/DL09.tar.md5

Flash this with the PDA option in Odin. This is good if you want to restore your phone to complete stock without having to reflash the DL09 modem, etc.

THIS IS FOR THE VERIZON FASCINATE ONLY.
DO NOT FLASH THIS TO ANY OTHER GALAXY S VARIANT

THIS IS NOT ROOTED YOU WILL HAVE TO REROOT AFTER RESTORING THIS. DON'T ASK IF IT IS ROOTED BECAUSE IT ISN'T.

Just like Adrynalyne's DI01 and my DJ05 Odin packages this flashes:
Modem
Kernel
System
Recovery

Formats:
Cache
Data
DBData

To avoid being called a thief, I will admit, the only thing I took from Adrynalyne's DL09 was the modem, because we don't know what partition modem sits on, therefore we cannot dump it ourselves. BUT the kernel and factoryfs I did dump myself. This is after I flashed stock DI01 and updated with the DL09 OTA. This is NOT the leak. This was built off the official OTA.

Remeber!! Use this at your own risk! I am not responsible if you brick your phone by flashing this to the wrong phone or power loss or any interruption to the flashing!!

Also, if anyone wants to mirror this, please PM me the links to those mirros and I will add them to the post. Thanks!

Credit to Adrynalyne for providing the leak, which is where I got the modem from, and to the internet for various other tasks.

Thanks to eleazar for mirroring this :)

EDIT: Brought to my attention by mike919, z4root doesn't work in DL09 and that you have to use the old d2 root method found in this thread. It doesn't take long to do, so don't be lazy :). It'll also teach you some worthwhile adb commands.

Last edited:

mike919

May 28, 2010
times... just fyi z4 does not work on the official DL09 update. Have to use permanant fascinate d2 method found here in the forums.

Reactions: times_infinity

johnnyv5

Oct 12, 2006
does this break the phone so that when you connect it to a computer it shows the phone as a CD Drive?

jv

mike919

May 28, 2010
when i connected to my pc for the first time after flashing the official DL09.tar.md5 i didn't notice any drivers being installed to windows, yet i don't seem to have any issues with ADB/mass storage. Mine works fine on XP.

mike919

May 28, 2010
by the way, if you've had that issue on other versions (say DJ05) i noticed a work around... connect your phone, use rom manage to reboot into recovery, wait about 5-10 seconds, and just reboot the phone. ALL while keeping the phone plugged into the PC. when you reboot check My Computer and you should have mass storage instead of a CD drive.

psme3

Oct 22, 2009
still no gps

I flashed this to my phone with the understanding that it would fix my gps. my phone still just says searching for gps when trying to navigate and in maps it finds my location but only within 3500 meters. I have all the settings checked.. Any suggestions?

heyitsmeyong

Jan 11, 2011
I flashed this to my phone with the understanding that it would fix my gps. my phone still just says searching for gps when trying to navigate and in maps it finds my location but only within 3500 meters. I have all the settings checked.. Any suggestions?
Try only checking Standalone GPS services and Google location services...DO NOT check the VZW location services.

yuhang

Oct 3, 2010
Hello, thank you for your contributions. Just a quick question; Would this work with DH12 voodoo v.2? If so... how would one go about doing this process? (big question is, do I need to disable voodoo first or remove it?) Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4D3JPBKR

*MIRROR*
    http://www.eleazar.org/times_infinity/DL09.tar.md5

Flash this with the PDA option in Odin. This is good if you want to restore your phone to complete stock without having to reflash the DL09 modem, etc.

THIS IS FOR THE VERIZON FASCINATE ONLY.
    DO NOT FLASH THIS TO ANY OTHER GALAXY S VARIANT

THIS IS NOT ROOTED YOU WILL HAVE TO REROOT AFTER RESTORING THIS. DON'T ASK IF IT IS ROOTED BECAUSE IT ISN'T.

Just like Adrynalyne's DI01 and my DJ05 Odin packages this flashes:
    Modem
    Kernel
    System
    Recovery

Formats:
    Cache
    Data
    DBData

To avoid being called a thief, I will admit, the only thing I took from Adrynalyne's DL09 was the modem, because we don't know what partition modem sits on, therefore we cannot dump it ourselves. BUT the kernel and factoryfs I did dump myself. This is after I flashed stock DI01 and updated with the DL09 OTA. This is NOT the leak. This was built off the official OTA.

Remeber!! Use this at your own risk! I am not responsible if you brick your phone by flashing this to the wrong phone or power loss or any interruption to the flashing!!

Also, if anyone wants to mirror this, please PM me the links to those mirros and I will add them to the post. Thanks!

Credit to Adrynalyne for providing the leak, which is where I got the modem from, and to the internet for various other tasks.

Thanks to eleazar for mirroring this :)

EDIT: Brought to my attention by mike919, z4root doesn't work in DL09 and that you have to use the old d2 root method found in this thread. It doesn't take long to do, so don't be lazy :). It'll also teach you some worthwhile adb commands.
    times... just fyi z4 does not work on the official DL09 update. Have to use permanant fascinate d2 method found here in the forums.