MyTouch 4g Resource Bible ~Read Me First~

Search This thread

kaxiniao

Nov 11, 2011
I'm willing to vote for Funzy Runnymede, but I didn't notice Funzy Runnymede is on the voting list.

Halfcalf, can you help me vote one for Funzy Runnymede? This rom is really beautiful, stable, and battery efficient. I've used Funzy as daily rom.

halfcalf

Aug 19, 2009
Minneapolis
Just curious, half calf, why do you have miui (listed twice) , wouldn't it be easier to have them all together. Or do you have a special behind what you did.

If I helped, give thanks, if you please.

Sent from my fist to your nuts, enjoy!

Im assuming you are talking about in the ROM section of the OP. I have MIUI roms based off of 2.3 and a MIUI rom based of of 2.2

I'm willing to vote for Funzy Runnymede, but I didn't notice Funzy Runnymede is on the voting list.

Halfcalf, can you help me vote one for Funzy Runnymede? This rom is really beautiful, stable, and battery efficient. I've used Funzy as daily rom.

Its too late to change the Poll. I cant even take the Poll down when its down myself. I was collecting Nominations for almost a month HERE to try and insure that the roms that people wanted in the poll made it in there since there is a limited amount of items you can have in a poll (50) and we have well over 50 roms for this phone just posted in XDA.

I will take your vote for Funzy Runnymede as a "write in" and add it to the results when the poll is over.

Reactions: kaxiniao

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
Im assuming you are talking about in the ROM section of the OP. I have MIUI roms based off of 2.3 and a MIUI rom based of of 2.2

Its too late to change the Poll. I cant even take the Poll down when its down myself. I was collecting Nominations for almost a month HERE to try and insure that the roms that people wanted in the poll made it in there since there is a limited amount of items you can have in a poll (50) and we have well over 50 roms for this phone just posted in XDA.

I will take your vote for Funzy Runnymede as a "write in" and add it to the results when the poll is over.

Ah ok, that's what I had in mind, but wasn't sure. I'm actually glad we have this thread,I still check it daily to see for anything new. Ima try to add new stuff when I find it.

........Death before dishonor........

Reactions: halfcalf

halfcalf

Aug 19, 2009
Minneapolis
That would be awesome! Ive been really busy this fall

Edit: Ive been trying to get the second post of this page transferred to me from tiger but its sounding like it cant be done so if you have any suggestions on how to better organize as the thread grows that would be helpful also

Last edited:

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
That would be awesome! Ive been really busy this fall

Edit: Ive been trying to get the second post of this page transferred to me from tiger but its sounding like it cant be done so if you have any suggestions on how to better organize as the thread grows that would be helpful also

Later today when I get home from work, I'll try to think of a better way. Do you think we should keep all the old roms? I got an idea, let's put the rooting an helpful stuff first. Then all the new 2.3.x aosp roms, then sense based 2.3.x roms, miui(tdj's). Below that should be all the older based roms that use froyo. Have the second post for all the different mods.

........Death before dishonor........

halfcalf

Aug 19, 2009
Minneapolis
This is really outdated. A lot of ROMs have been 'removed per request' and some users banned....but good work.

Yes, I do need to add several new roms from the last couple months. I have added a few here and there when requested by PM however it is due for an update.

I have not had any requests to remove any Roms by Dev's or Mods. If someone wishes a ROM be Removed or added I will do it gladly do so.

Please notify me via PM

halfcalf

Aug 19, 2009
Minneapolis
Sorry, Ive been pretty busy with work (traveling n such) I might be able to get to it next week (or maybe this week, I havent looked at how long my layovers are yet...)
I have chosen to spend the time on XDA (which has been very limited) taking polls (creating and updating nominations, and poll list) as I felt that that is a more valuable tool for most people. Along with selfishly reading and updating my phones (US and EU phones)

If anyone wants to help you can PM me Roms that are missing from the Bible and need to be added (links are appreciated as well) along with anything else you would like to see added (keep in mind I only have the 1st post if I run out of room there I have to start linking things from other later posts, Mod apparently can only transfer the OP)

I will look at the possibility of splitting up the android versions into smaller categories. The reason I have not done that already is because as some roms get updates they may change from one category to another, but with alot of Roms coming to final stages of dev and the explosion of new roms for this device has slowed it might be possible...

wolfepakt

Mar 1, 2008
Southeast WY
Sorry, Ive been pretty busy with work (traveling n such) I might be able to get to it next week (or maybe this week, I havent looked at how long my layovers are yet...)
I have chosen to spend the time on XDA (which has been very limited) taking polls (creating and updating nominations, and poll list) as I felt that that is a more valuable tool for most people. Along with selfishly reading and updating my phones (US and EU phones)

If anyone wants to help you can PM me Roms that are missing from the Bible and need to be added (links are appreciated as well) along with anything else you would like to see added (keep in mind I only have the 1st post if I run out of room there I have to start linking things from other later posts, Mod apparently can only transfer the OP)

I will look at the possibility of splitting up the android versions into smaller categories. The reason I have not done that already is because as some roms get updates they may change from one category to another, but with alot of Roms coming to final stages of dev and the explosion of new roms for this device has slowed it might be possible...

My personal suggestion would be for Gingerbread have a sense 3 and 3.5 section. I know of only one that would cause problems, right now, and that is Virtuous Affinity, that 2.05 is GB sense 3.5 and the Affintity 3.0 beta is ICS sense 3.6 .

I under stand life getting in the way! I have a FT job and am trying to start a business!

Top Liked Posts