Bricked Your Phone, Post Here !

Search This thread

nemodark

Jun 15, 2012

bro really cant ... it only view's my sd card as 30mb ..cant use fat32 ...

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

bro ...my computer or the partition tool only read's maybe the internal memory of my card reader ..and cant read my SD card which is 8gb...

-CALIBAN666-

bro really cant ... it only view's my sd card as 30mb ..cant use fat32 ...

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

bro ...my computer or the partition tool only read's maybe the internal memory of my card reader ..and cant read my SD card which is 8gb...

usa you an adapter for micro sd?i mean from micro to norm sd where you can insert the micro sd?when yes try it without that.

mjbri0613

Hi im new here at sgy forum.. may i ask something because my sgy cant switch on, i cant enter download mode and recovery mode too.. even the softkeys are not responding when i switch is on.. its totaly black screen.. :( it is not rooted only running stock and no mode at all.. :(

-CALIBAN666-

Hi im new here at sgy forum.. may i ask something because my sgy cant switch on, i cant enter download mode and recovery mode too.. even the softkeys are not responding when i switch is on.. its totaly black screen.. :( it is not rooted only running stock and no mode at all.. :(

u cant enter the odin download mode by pressing volume down,homebutton+powerbutton at the same time?
first open odin,then must go in download mode as first than switching da phone to pc.

Last edited:

-CALIBAN666-

have u install all drivers?when using kies stop it and all adb tools on your pc,then open odin,then try da 3 button combo for downloadmode and then switch it on da pc.recognize your pc the device in generall?
or try this cwm on your root on the sd card and try to come in recovery,then install the zip with it and wipe/clear data........
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1446796

Last edited:

nemodark

Jun 15, 2012
how do u use minitool?first insert ur card and than start minitool as administrator,it must work.after starting minitool klick on your card and delete all partitions than go on apply and klick yes.

i told you bro my card can't be read by my pc or minitool and when using chkdsk on cmd it says error ..cant format raw disk

-CALIBAN666-

another question,have u used ur card in a digicam before to using in your phone?because raw is an format what are used from cameras,when u have a digicam try to format the card with ur cam,many digicams can do this,maybe it worx.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

here another method windows required,put ur card in da reader,click on windows startbutton go on run then type in the following:diskmgmt.msc and ok,all storagemedia/devices can u see in this menu,look for the reader/card by scrolling down and create an partition on it+than format or format it directly u have to see what is the best way.i have test it with my sd kart from my kamera and it worx well for me.good luck

nemodark

Jun 15, 2012
another question,have u used ur card in a digicam before to using in your phone?because raw is an format what are used from cameras,when u have a digicam try to format the card with ur cam,many digicams can do this,maybe it worx.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

here another method windows required,put ur card in da reader,click on windows startbutton go on run then type in the following:diskmgmt.msc and ok,all storagemedia/devices can u see in this menu,look for the reader/card by scrolling down and create an partition on it+than format or format it directly u have to see what is the best way.i have test it with my sd kart from my kamera and it worx well for me.good luck

i have already tries to 4mat using the cam but didn't work ..when i tried to insert it to different phone a nokia phone it says that the sd card is encrypted ..ill try the other when i get home ..how i wish it will work .

-CALIBAN666-

i have already tries to 4mat using the cam but didn't work ..when i tried to insert it to different phone a nokia phone it says that the sd card is encrypted ..ill try the other when i get home ..how i wish it will work .

have u try the other method on windows from my post?i have test it,for me it has worked.maybe i think ur card is broken when it not worx.:confused:

shailu1990

Apr 3, 2012
jhansi
how to flash *.tar.md5 by odin

sir i have download update for my sgy. after download complete i have open it with winRAR in pc i got only 2 file in it, one is in *.tar.md5 formate and another one is in *.dll .now i have selected *.tar.md5 as pda in odin and click on start and its fail to install... then again i have done but it alaways show fail...for more information i google it for solution but i didnt get usefull info. someone said to rename it to .tar i have done that too...but unsuccessful...so i thought that this file may be currupted so again i have download another ddlc3 update for sgy. but unfortuntly this also contain same extension *.md5 i try this too but it is also showing fail... please help me... for kind information i alaways untick re-partation...before updating

manoranjan2050

Dec 26, 2011
JAGATSINGHPUR
manoranjan2050.org
sir i have download update for my sgy. after download complete i have open it with winRAR in pc i got only 2 file in it, one is in *.tar.md5 formate and another one is in *.dll .now i have selected *.tar.md5 as pda in odin and click on start and its fail to install... then again i have done but it alaways show fail...for more information i google it for solution but i didnt get usefull info. someone said to rename it to .tar i have done that too...but unsuccessful...so i thought that this file may be currupted so again i have download another ddlc3 update for sgy. but unfortuntly this also contain same extension *.md5 i try this too but it is also showing fail... please help me... for kind information i alaways untick re-partation...before updating

its single file not support flash using odin .....................

convert it odin package(3 file) using doky73 great tool
[TOOL] SplitFUS -create your own Odin ready pack

or

find ur odin package hare

[Stock][ROM][Odin] Galaxy Y S5360 flashable firmware packages

Reactions: sgyd12

Karentraus

Jun 28, 2012
Soft-bricked my Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830M

Hello. I tried to install clockworkmod 4.0.0.9 via the "flashing" method by putting the zip file on the SD card and installing it in recovery mode. That was fine and dandy until I went to reboot my phone and it remained stuck on the Samsung Galaxy blah blah blah -830M screen, doing nothing. I figured I would fix it using Odin V1.85 and the firmware off the SamMobile site.

There's a problem, though. My phone is in English and the only North American firmware is for Spanish speaking countries. I decided to ignore this and go ahead and download one of the firmwares and load it up in Odin. When I boot my phone into download mode, it says my "product name" is instead GT-S5830i. That kind of confuses me a little.

When in Odin, I tried to load up the M firmware and had some trouble getting Odin to recognize my phone. After a while, I was able to get it to work. However, it stops at "bcmCP.img" and fails the operation as seen in the log below.

<ID:0/005> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> S5830MUMLB1_S5830MTCELB1_S5830MWHLB1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> sbl.bin
<ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/005> BcmCP.img
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I'm not sure what to do at this point and I really need help on this issue. I'm just really not sure about my phone and why it says it is a M... And thinks that it is an i in Odin mode. :confused:

Ps: I've tried with the I and M version and both get stuck at "BcmCP.img". I load up the firmware on the PDA line where... I don't remember where it said, but where it should be mounted if it is a single file firmware.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Thread Is For Them Who Bricked There Phones

Don't start a new thread for your bricked phone & post here.

We will help you with every possible solutions.

Here are some quick tips :
    (Here I'll use the terms like Download-Mode & Recovery-Mode, If you dont know what are they please click here. There "BOOT to RECOVERY" & "BOOT to BOOTLOADER" means how to enter into Recovery-Mode & Download-Mode respectively.)

A Bricked Phone May Have One or More (Below Problems) :

1. Booting to the ROM(Android) not possible.
    2. Booting to the Recovery-Mode not possible.
    3. Black screen or Bootloop(Repeated Restarting of Phone at Boot Animation or Samsung Galaxy Y Logo).

Possible Solutions :
    (Remember there'll be data loss using these solutions so always try to keep a backup)

1. If you can still enter into Recovery-Mode
    (a). Try to clear Data & Cache then check.
    (b). Try Installing a Custom ROM using CWM(ClockWorkMod Recovery) & check.
    (For Custom ROM & CWM Visit here.)

2. If Recovery-Mode didn't helped Enter into Download-Mode & flash an odin supported stock rom(using ODIN 1.84 or 1.85) from Doky73's Thread(Flashing Guide in 2nd post).

*You can inform me, if anything left out.

Note :
    1. I'll be not held responsible for anything that happens to your phone.
    2. Before posting try to search for similar type problems out there & try the solution, if that doesn't solve your problem then post here.
    Really its great thread ........ Many many thanks for helping ppl ......

is it possible repair hard brick ..... what is hard brick... if device hard brick device gos life time dead ??

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda premium

whatever It may be... You should never mess up with bootloaders, if you don't actually know what's there significance...

Brief description on android starting process :

pbl(primary boot loader "boot.bin") executes first and then it executes sbl ...
    Sbl(secondary boot loader "sbl.bin") is responsible for responding to combos...download mode.. Intercepting odin commands..... booting system...booting kernel.... Charging your battery while switch off... Etc etc

Harm anyone of them... And Your phone goes into lifetime hibernation, Hard-bricked.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
    Make this a sticky.. there are many users who say that their phone is bricked
    Download ur S6102DXLD3 /Odin+Pit

----

I hope the PIT file you provide can solve this problem,,,
    I'm waiting,,
    Thanks before...

;)

Download Odin 1.85 + PIT

Click Hare

Download ur S6102DXLD3 (Indonesia)

Click Hare

Convert/Make Odin Pack Using Doky73 SplitFUS2 Tool

Click Hare

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

how to do that?
    I Have:

- ROM S6102 DDLA3 (PDA_S6102_DDLA3.tar.md5, MODEM_S6102_DDLA3.tar.md5, CSC_S6102_ODDLA3.tar.md5)
    - ROM S6102 DDLD4 (PDA_S6102_DDLD4.tar.md5, MODEM_S6102_DDLD4.tar.md5, CSC_S6102_ODDLD2.tar.md5)
    - Custom ROM TechnoDUOS1.0.zip
    - Stock Kernel boot.img
    - Custom Kernel boot.img
    - torino_1205
    - Odin3 v1.85

But i don't have Bootloader and true PIT File for GT-S6102 :(
    Can you help me??? Please,,, What can i do to resolve this problem..??

I'm Posted http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26321958&postcount=41

Try without Bootloader (may Be Not need).............

if u want Bootloader (i have sbl.bin) but i'm not tested it.........
    galaxy y bricked

i bricked my sgy last 3 weeks.

here's what i did.
    -installed creedsix rom.
    -installed UOT kitchen Themes.
    -wipe data

problem
    -stuck in bootlogo
    -softbricked.
    -cant go to recovery mode
    -flashed too many times, still stuck in bootloop

i flashed at least 20 times, with different firmwares.
    but still no luck, still boot lop.

my professor said something about secondary bootloader that might help. but i had definitely no idea what it is.

i asked some techies on the mall, and they said that this phone must undergo the JTAG process. but it cost $20.

help me. thanks.

can you go to download mode??

(try pressing volume down+ home button + power button all at the same time)

if it still can, then your SGY is still good

go to this ---> thread

and just flash your country's firmware