Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
QQ to anybody, my girl just got a sensation and its rooted with s-off. I DLd the latest Google+ and extracted and moved the apk and libs to their respective locations with permissions and reboot and it won't open. Just constant FC. She's still on 4.1.2. I'm on 4.2.2 and using 4.0 something Google+ and have no problem on my evo lte. That version is no longer available thru rujeluss site.

Anyone have suggestion
?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

What version where you looking for? They should all be available on the site.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: scottspa74

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
What version where you looking for? They should all be available on the site.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks rujeluss. I see it now, didn't see it before somehow. I'm still on an older one, I guess, 4.0.0.46852618. Having issues with 4.0.1.4 on hers. DLing latest now to try on my device.

Your work is super appreciated. Thank you. :thumbup::beer:

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
OK. I just don't get it. Is no one else having problems with the latest Google+? I've been using 4.0.0.4 and it's fine. I tried to put 4.0.1.4 on my girls phone (sensation) and constant FC. I finally tried 4.0.1.4 on mine, and same thing, constant FC.

I installed it as always, meaning I extract the files and move them to respective locations and set perms to rw-r-r and reboot, as always.

No one else is experiencing this? I don't just flash the zip because I think the updater script is only for gsIII, am I wrong?

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Rujeluss, are you done with these? I've used your **** forever, would hate to have to stop.

Thanks mass for making the android experience better than it ever should be

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Rujeluss, are you done with these? I've used your **** forever, would hate to have to stop.

Thanks mass for making the android experience better than it ever should be

No just have not had the time to keep them up to date like I would like. I will get them all updated though. Hoping I have time this weekend.

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Rujeluss, I've used your sh1t forever, and wanna shout thanks, I always turn to you and this thread for inverted gapps. I just wanna ask, are you done with this? I mean, should I not bother with this thread anymore?
I hope that doesn't somehow come across like a smart4ss question, I swear it's sincere, and I super appreciate all you have shared with the users/community.

souleman

Aug 9, 2010
Montrose, MI
Rujeluss, I've used your sh1t forever, and wanna shout thanks, I always turn to you and this thread for inverted gapps. I just wanna ask, are you done with this? I mean, should I not bother with this thread anymore?
I hope that doesn't somehow come across like a smart4ss question, I swear it's sincere, and I super appreciate all you have shared with the users/community.

3 days ago, he said he would be working on it this weekend, IF he had time. Not only does it come across as a smart a55 question, but it is completely rude to ask for any time frames. And when he JUST replied to your message saying it would be this weekend (maybe), then it just shows that you have so little respect that you didn't even take the time to read his message. I mean you obviously read his message, because you said thanks, and then the very next day, you go and ask the exact same question again.. That is very rude and disrespectful.

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
My bad. I actually dont even recall having been in this thread for quite some time, much less corresponding with rujeluss. (Too much drinky lately I think). I just happened to see this on front page of XDA app on my break.

My apologies to you rujeluss . thanks for all you've done.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium o

nilimahona

Aug 15, 2012
Dhaka
Help Please.

Hi! I'm having a little trouble in the latest play-store app. it's below:

2PJQvz4.png

the text & the background are the same. I've decompiled the apk but cant find the specific area where to change the color?
please tell me how to fix it. or if you have a fixed version can you give me the lin
PS: i think it's in my framework-res.apk just point me out where to change it. i've tried also team blackout inverted & cleared apps. same result.

ob1silvia

Mar 30, 2011
long beach
update

Hi! I'm having a little trouble in the latest play-store app. it's below:

2PJQvz4.png

the text & the background are the same. I've decompiled the apk but cant find the specific area where to change the color?
please tell me how to fix it. or if you have a fixed version can you give me the lin
PS: i think it's in my framework-res.apk just point me out where to change it. i've tried also team blackout inverted & cleared apps. same result.

we all miss u ru great apps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
    RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

Downloads are available at
    QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: