s advance won't turn on

Search This thread

DVDandroid

Jul 10, 2013
Puglia
hi. i have got a s advance rom aosp 4.4.2, dual boot.I wanted to call a person but the phone froze. I removed the battery but then it won't turn on, into recovery and into download
how i unbrick the phone ?? thanks

Flo0008

Nov 2, 2013
Try to remove your battery for 10 minutes, then put the battery in your phone again and connect your phone to the socket for 10 minutes ... then try Download Mode again ... If there is no response at all, your phone is probably hard-bricked :(

Reactions: DVDandroid

DVDandroid

Jul 10, 2013
Puglia
nothing .. it does not even appear the level of charge .. I have to take care even if you root ??

Last edited:

DVDandroid

Jul 10, 2013
Puglia
nothing.. i will make a usb jig to enter in download mode

edit: the usb is not working. phone sent for repair

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi. i have got a s advance rom aosp 4.4.2, dual boot.I wanted to call a person but the phone froze. I removed the battery but then it won't turn on, into recovery and into download
    how i unbrick the phone ?? thanks

You cant go to Download Mode or Recovery Mode?
    Try to remove your battery for 10 minutes, then put the battery in your phone again and connect your phone to the socket for 10 minutes ... then try Download Mode again ... If there is no response at all, your phone is probably hard-bricked :(
    nothing .. it does not even appear the level of charge .. I have to take care even if you root ??

Maybe your battery is demaged... If you have someone with I9070 - try to use its battery.