Moto G in saudi arabia

Search This thread

ali.sbi

May 7, 2011
Essential Phone
moto g is not available in my country so I gonna travel to suadi arabia. please some one led me to where can i found this phone in suadi arabia only for single sim x1032 version?tnx:D

AstroBoy89

Oct 16, 2012
Mansfield, TX
OnePlus 8T
If I were buying a phone to use overseas, I would just buy it online through Motorola or amazon. Those are the places you can buy the unlocked international gsm version, whereas most retail stores carry the CDMA version, at least that's how it is in the U.S. I wouldn't buy it in Saudi Arabia as their prices tend to be high, so ordering it online would be the cheapest option and shipping times aren't too bad; about 1 week or less.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

rapnix

Mar 11, 2007
moto g is not available in my country so I gonna travel to suadi arabia. please some one led me to where can i found this phone in suadi arabia only for single sim x1032 version?tnx:D

you can go to EXTRA or in BATHA ( if you know that place ) there in sony building on the 3rd floor you can see lot of shops selling moto g. But all this one is in dual sim which is international version.

ali.sbi

May 7, 2011
Essential Phone
you can go to EXTRA or in BATHA ( if you know that place ) there in sony building on the 3rd floor you can see lot of shops selling moto g. But all this one is in dual sim which is international version.
tnx for your reply.you mean that i can't find single sim?i only want single sim dual is useless for me.:( and what's the price for moto G in saudi arabia?

rapnix

Mar 11, 2007
If you want single sim you can order in any online store

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Pir4t3

May 26, 2011
Syria
do you where we can buy some of this cover for our moto g?

at the same store .. Jarir
but if you wanna buy moto g from them .. i don't recommend it .. it's xt1033 " dual sim " .. for me i don't like dual sim because you can't install roms " not all the roms here are compatible with this version "

rapnix

Mar 11, 2007
I email them last week they told me they dont have moto g yet.. As of now i buy already dual sim, as of now im enjoying my stock rom

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk