(25/12/2011)(cLK/MAGLDR)mwakiousSENSATIONALrom® 2.0 NEXT DAY (k:DORIMANX)[sense3.0]

Search This thread

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008
mwakiousromseries.webnode.it
When There is Alchemy There is Love ..
When There is Love There is Care ..
This is When mwakiousSENSEroms® come!

m90d2h.jpg

After cooking and making mwakiousROM® based on MIUI and making Mwakious Flying ROM® (MFR®) HC for HTC Flyer I have decided to create a sense based ROM.
I wanted to create one version that has everything(almost) ,stable(every day use), quick(no blocks and glitses) and nice.Thats why a searched and added like always all the good ingedients that I could find….ALWAYS fresh stuff…
That’s my cooking....
I went to the store(xda),i bought meat(a good base for the build), i bought sauce(kernel)ty Kefir and i have selected vegetables(files from every ROM/Build that i found).I put everything in a pot (ktchen) and there it is.....mwakiousSENSATIONALrom®

I did not create any files!i just cooked,all the credits GO to the creators that i thank!!
THANK YOU: tytung, HierOSHierOS, dungphp,boyppc,lang,etc...

ATTENTION!! This ROM wipeseverything at installation,so do a BACKUP before installing!!!!
HAVE FUN WITH MY KITCHEN!!!

PLEASE do not post or upload my ROM without telling me before and do not use other host then mine(to control the downloads)

THE CREATORS AND ME DO NOT HAVE RESPONSABILITY TO ANY DAMAGE OF YOUR PHONE

If you like my work hit THANKS or buy me a capuccino
- You will find updates and progress on twitter!! http://twitter.com/#!/mwakious

Because some persons do not respect our work we will change some rules on changelog and on the rom: (for details go on post #4)

1. the rom and parts of it could be used ONLY after 3 weeks from the official release(this goes for the devs ONLY not the users....users continue like allways!!!)
2. NO changelog before the release of the ROM
3. the changlog would be complete at the release of the ROM but details would be added only one week after the release.....

WE WOULD CHANGE THESE RULES WHEN SOME PERSONS START TO RESPECT THE CHEFS....

SCREENSHOTS: v.1.0 NEXT STEP
263jvwp.png
kb530o.png
v6utmc.png
2005zck.png
16kitz.png
2ihqob4.png
do6vf5.png
rmr8l0.png

Last edited:

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008
A very big thanks to the beta testers!!!they have been a lot of help to choose the release ROM!!!
isherif,shakeym,kalimpula1,razaknk,seaman2k,bender_007,sundawg

CHANGELOG:

Because some persons do not respect our work we will change some rules on changelog and on the rom: (for details go on post #4)

1. the rom and parts of it could be used ONLY after 3 weeks from the official release(this goes for the devs ONLY not the users....users continue like allways!!!)
3. the changlog would be complete at the release of the ROM but details would be added only one week after the release.....

v.2.0 NEXT DAY 25/12/2011​

-FAST & STABLE!!
-USED NEW KERNEL: DORIMANX 2.9

-TWEAKS ADDED
-SMOOOOOOOTHHH
-ADDED NEWEST acdb FROM DESIRE
-BATTERY IMPOVMENTS
-D2SD
-FASTER INSTALL PROCESS
-FASTER BOOT
-ADDED HTC TRACE(swype keyboard from HTC!!)
-WORKS ON TMOBILE AND EU PHONES --> BOTH NEED AN SD WITH 2 PARTITIONS ,FAT32 & ext
-NEW DOWNANIMATION
-NEW BOOTANIMATION
-BATTERY IS CALIBRATED BY ITS SELF,AFTER INSTALL USE THE PHONE UNTILL IT ARRIVES AT 15%-> RECHARGE UNTILL 100% WITHOUT INTERUPTION AND YOUR BATTERY IS CLIBRATED
-WiFi IMPROVED MORE-3G & WIFI are TWEAKED FOR FASTER AND STABLE SIGNAL & INTERNET!
-NEW SCRIPTS ADDED*
-NEW build.prop MADE FOR V.2.0
-SOUND/NOTIFICATIONS/ALARMS FROM HTC & NEW MOTOROLA RAZR
-ADVANCED POWER MENU(in cLK recovery reboot works)(ty hands9998)
-ELIMINATED SOME PROGRAMS AND ADDED NEW ONES!
-NEW CAMERA!
-MORE CAMERA TWEAKS NOW IT MAKES PERFECT PHOTOS!!
-CAMCODER TWEAKED MORE it needs some more work*1280X720(LITTLE LAGGY),800X480(GOOD),640X480(GOOD),320X240(GOOD),176X144(GOOD),HD & HIGH ONLINE 10 minutes(GOOD)!!!!PLAYBACK WORKS USING
-GPS 2.1 IS TWEAKED AGAIN MORE(default for europe,go in POST#6 for other regions)
-NEW MARKET 3.3.12
-updated busybox 1.9.3
-updated superuser/su 3.0.7/3.0.3
-updated google music 4.1.511
-updated apn's
-updated hosts
-NO GLITCHES
-HTC HUB WORKS!
-ADDED GOOGLE BOOKS
-ADDED HOTMAIL,OLIVE OFFICE,TUBEMATE
-ADDED 3G WATCHDOG (THE SYSTEM IS TWEAKED FOR THIS)
-DLNA WORKS
-HTC SYNC AND USB STORAGE WORKS
-FIXED WEATHER
ADDED TUBEMATE
-etc
-etc..

v.1.0 NEXT STEP
-REBUILDED FROM SCRATCH!!!!-FASTER!!
-USED NEW KERNELS : tytung 14
-TWEAKS ADDED
-SMOOOOOOOTHHH
-BATTERY IMPOVMENTS
-D2SD
-FASTER INSTALL PROCESS
-FASTER BOOT
-WORKS ON TMOBILE AND EU PHONES --> BOTH NEED AN SD WITH 2 PARTITIONS ,FAT32 & ext
-NEW DOWNANIMATION
-BATTERY IS CALIBRATED BY ITS SELF,AFTER INSTALL USE THE PHONE UNTILL IT ARRIVES AT 15%-> RECHARGE UNTILL 100% WITHOUT INTERUPTION AND YOUR BATTERY IS CLIBRATED
-WiFi IMPROVED MORE-3G & WIFI are TWEAKED FOR FASTER AND STABLE SIGNAL & INTERNET!
-NEW SCRIPTS ADDED*-NEW build.prop JUST FOR VERSION 1.0
-NEW CAMERA!
-CAMCODER TWEAKED MORE it needs some more work*1280X720(LITTLE LAGGY),800X480(LITTLE LAGGY),640X480(GOOD),320X240(GOOD),176X144(GOOD),H D & HIGH ONLINE 10 minutes(GOOD)!!!!PLAYBACK WORKS USING
-GPS 2.1 IS TWEAKED AGAIN MORE(default for europe,go in POST#6 for other regions)
-NEW MARKET 3.3.12
-updated busybox 1.9.3
-updated google music 4.0.9
-updated apn's
-updated hosts
-NO GLITCHES
-HTC HUB WORKS!
-ADDED GOOGLE BOOKS
-DLNA WORKS
-FIXED WEATHER
-etc
-etc..
28/09/2011
V.0.6

AFTER FIRST INSTALL ,WHEN YOU SEE THE LOCKSCREEN TAKE OUT THE BATTERY(DO NOT MAKE SETTINGS)REBOOT AND NOW DO EVERYTHING!!!this way NO freezes and wifi can be connected!!
because of the changes in the base of this ROM,it WIPES!SO DO A BACKUP FIRST!
install process is faster
boot it faster...
changed kernel,now fast and stable
tweaked the camera,now very good shots and video(for some persons,like me,would have a problem in playback for the video recorded-the video is recorded!!-use a secondary program to view)-->kernel problem!?
now setcpu saved values remain,eliminated the script that ported it to default
adjusted some scripts for more powerful phone
wifi and data are very stable(at first boot in settings skip the connection with wifi,do it after reboot)

usb transfer now is faster (8-10mb,ty dorimax)0.5 PR
ADDED LOTS OF SCRIPTS TO MAKE IT SMOOTH..FAST..FAST BOOTING…
No boot sound + added my bootscreen
Wifi is working (install-reboot-connetct,at first boot skip the wifi connection)
No robo voice
GTALK WITH VIDEO(v.1.33)
NEW BATTERY ICON
NEW TOP BAR ICONS
ADDED NEW SUPERUSER/SU
PERSONALIZED SOME colors
ADDED PROGRAMS
CHANGED POLARIS
A-GPS 2.1
DALVIK-CACHE GO TO SD-EXT FROM FIRST BOOT
A2SD+ WORKING
CAMERA
CAMCODER(it registers videos but the playback has a little problem,pls use an other program)
Added wallpapers
All sounds are in

0.1 – 0.4 private beta

Last edited:

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008
how to install:

install guides for newbies!!! And for the lazy ones to search the forum:

Please do not ask if you did not follow the guides!!

step0: Repartition your sd card to two partitions, a fat32 one and an ext4 one with the size of your choice (1024mb preferred)

*if you already have magldr or clk installed proceed to step 2, otherwise continue reading onto step1:

step1:
1-1: Install hspl 2.08 for your phone if you don't have it yet. [search the forums]
1-2: Do task29[search the forums]
1-3: Install proper radio (radio leo 2.15.50.14) [search the forums].

step2: If you have magldr follow 2-1-x, if you have clk follow 2-2-x.

magldr:
2-1-1: install this tool by ksubedi (thanks), and then open it.
2-1-2: From the top, choose magldr repartiton, from left choose "custom" and set cahce to "5mb" .. Click repartition, then type in 180. Wait for it to finish and then factory reset - wipe cache - wipe dalvik from cwm and then flash the rom from recovery.

clk:
2-2-1: Same as first step of magldr.
2-2-2: From top choose clk repartition, from right set it to 180mb and just below it select 5mb cache .. Then click on repartition and proceed.
2-2-3: After it finishes, from top panel select clk install recovery and click on install. Wait for it, then make a factory reset - wipe cache - wipe dalvik from cwm then flash rom from recovery.

important notes, read before installing ! :
1- this rom uses partitions of 180-5, otherwise it won't boot !
2- this rom wipes everything, so make a backup before installing.
sometimes, it may not fully wipe everything. When i make a small update that doesn't wipe, i will tell you.
3- the installation may take <20 minutes, so just wait, it is installing and it's not stuck.
4- after installing and making the first boot, don't touch your phone. Let it rest for 10 minutes so the scripts would do there job!
5- after the first boot, make all settings except google log in,after finishing wait 5 minutes and restart your device (preferably twice) to get the best out of this rom,now do whatever you want.
6- you need a secondary partition on your sd card, otherwise there might be consequences.
7- format is not the same as wipe. Wipe cleans partition's data. Format cleans partition's data and also parition's files.

Last edited:

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008
QUESTIONS:

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL THE ROM ZIP FROM RECOVERY AND I SEE ABORTED....WHY?IS THE ZIP BAD?
first look if you downloaded it right,second : DID YOU DO A CLEAN INSTALL??(maybe the problem,not always)
if all of these things are allright do this:
in recovery do every wipe 2-3 times EVEN IF YOU COME FROM TASK29...
in recovery go to power off,and hit to close the phone,re-enter in recovery do wipe one time and install...
now YOU are happy and I am happy....

MY PHONE FREEZES WHEN I USE IT THE FIRST TIME(WIFI OR PROGRAM OR WALLPAPER)
when the phone first boots only do settings do not connect to the wifi,reboot,and leave the phone settle,add your google account and leave the phone settle.....

AFTER FIRST INSTALL I CANT INSTALL ANY PROGRAM....
please reboot before you do it
THE PROBLEM CONTINUES...
reboot again...
THE PROBLEM CONTINUES....
reinstall

WITCH IS THE RIGHT WAY TO INSTALL YOUR ROM...
1.eliminate all partitions from the SD and format
2.clean the phone with task29 etc..
3.do partitions in recovery
4.install

THE INSTALL TIME IS VERY SLOW...I THINK MY PHONE IS BLOCKED...
yes its true install time is very slow...hole process takes 20-30 min...
first screnn HTC(black)would take some time...reading sripts,but if you see the alchemy bottle your ok,(if it passes 20' in the black HTC screen restart.

WHY DID I CHOOSE ONLY cLK?
Its more often updated
Makes the phone more android
Off charging
ROM manager worksY
NO go go go! Screen
Everybody is making MAGLDR out there and then cLK…I do the opposite:D

WOULD YOU MAKE A MAGLDR VERSION?
Maybe in the future…I don’t have much time now…:eek:
edit:like you see a released it....

IS THIS A LEO1024 OR LEO512?
its made and tested on a LEO512 if you want to try it on LEO1024 be my guest...(i am positive that it works if you make a partition on the sd)

WOULD YOU MAKE IT FOR LEO1024?
yes but i need someone to test,i dont have a LEO1024...

YOU SAID WIFI WORKS,BUT AT FIRST BOOT IT DOESENT…
Read up,reboot and then connect:D

YOU SAID FAST BOOT AND SMOOTH FAST..
It is after first reboot,try and then complain.. :mad:

BATTERY DRAIN IS FAST..
Like everyone knows…for ages..there is a program that I have added,BATTERY CALIBRATOR,after second reboot,use it,let the phone be used for 2 days and then post for battery drain…:rolleyes:

DOES HTC SYNC WORK?
YES IT DOES!

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU RELEASE A ROM WITH PROBLEMS YOU DID NOT SAY?
NO!before i release a ROM i test it,i have betas testing to....if i dont like it for me,I DO NOT SERVE IT!

Last edited:

riaan0010

Sep 28, 2010
Hi Mwakious.

Got an installation aborted in CWM.

Reformat sd card and the same installation aborted

Downloading again

bonzai2b

Jan 15, 2010
Corsica
Hello
I try to install it on my HD2 but I have an error in installation
E:Error in /sdcard/mwakiousSENSETIONALrom_0.5.zip
Status 0
Installation aborted.

seaman2k

Jul 19, 2010
suez
congratulation mwakious ..also u miss me as a tester :D i was looking to help
i was follow your posts and i now it that u will release new one ..good luck :)

bonzai2b

Jan 15, 2010
Corsica
Hi
Downloaded with Multiupload error "Error in /sdcard/mwakiousSENSETIONALrom_0.5.zip
Status 0
Installation aborted."

Redownloaded with Megaupload => same error
Tried with partition in ext2, ext3, ext4 => error too
???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When There is Alchemy There is Love ..
    When There is Love There is Care ..
    This is When mwakiousSENSEroms® come!

m90d2h.jpg

After cooking and making mwakiousROM® based on MIUI and making Mwakious Flying ROM® (MFR®) HC for HTC Flyer I have decided to create a sense based ROM.
    I wanted to create one version that has everything(almost) ,stable(every day use), quick(no blocks and glitses) and nice.Thats why a searched and added like always all the good ingedients that I could find….ALWAYS fresh stuff…
    That’s my cooking....
    I went to the store(xda),i bought meat(a good base for the build), i bought sauce(kernel)ty Kefir and i have selected vegetables(files from every ROM/Build that i found).I put everything in a pot (ktchen) and there it is.....mwakiousSENSATIONALrom®

I did not create any files!i just cooked,all the credits GO to the creators that i thank!!
    THANK YOU: tytung, HierOSHierOS, dungphp,boyppc,lang,etc...

ATTENTION!! This ROM wipeseverything at installation,so do a BACKUP before installing!!!!
    HAVE FUN WITH MY KITCHEN!!!

PLEASE do not post or upload my ROM without telling me before and do not use other host then mine(to control the downloads)

THE CREATORS AND ME DO NOT HAVE RESPONSABILITY TO ANY DAMAGE OF YOUR PHONE

If you like my work hit THANKS or buy me a capuccino
    - You will find updates and progress on twitter!! http://twitter.com/#!/mwakious

SCREENSHOTS: v.1.0 NEXT STEP
    263jvwp.png
    kb530o.png
    v6utmc.png
    2005zck.png
    16kitz.png
    2ihqob4.png
    do6vf5.png
    rmr8l0.png
    A very big thanks to the beta testers!!!they have been a lot of help to choose the release ROM!!!
    isherif,shakeym,kalimpula1,razaknk,seaman2k,bender_007,sundawg

CHANGELOG:

v.2.0 NEXT DAY 25/12/2011​

-FAST & STABLE!!
    -USED NEW KERNEL: DORIMANX 2.9

-TWEAKS ADDED
    -SMOOOOOOOTHHH
    -BATTERY IMPOVMENTS
    -D2SD
    -FASTER INSTALL PROCESS
    -FASTER BOOT
    -NEW DOWNANIMATION
    -NEW BOOTANIMATION
    -NEW SCRIPTS ADDED*
    -NEW build.prop MADE FOR V.2.0
    -NEW CAMERA!
    -CAMCODER TWEAKED MORE it needs some more work*1280X720(LITTLE LAGGY),800X480(GOOD),640X480(GOOD),320X240(GOOD),176X144(GOOD),HD & HIGH ONLINE 10 minutes(GOOD)!!!!PLAYBACK WORKS USING
    -NEW MARKET 3.3.12
    -updated busybox 1.9.3
    -updated google music 4.1.511
    -updated apn's
    -updated hosts
    -NO GLITCHES
    -HTC HUB WORKS!
    -ADDED GOOGLE BOOKS
    -DLNA WORKS
    -FIXED WEATHER
    ADDED TUBEMATE
    -etc
    -etc..

v.1.0 NEXT STEP
    -REBUILDED FROM SCRATCH!!!!-FASTER!!
    -USED NEW KERNELS : tytung 14
    -TWEAKS ADDED
    -SMOOOOOOOTHHH
    -BATTERY IMPOVMENTS
    -D2SD
    -FASTER INSTALL PROCESS
    -FASTER BOOT
    -NEW DOWNANIMATION
    -NEW SCRIPTS ADDED*-NEW build.prop JUST FOR VERSION 1.0
    -NEW CAMERA!
    -CAMCODER TWEAKED MORE it needs some more work*1280X720(LITTLE LAGGY),800X480(LITTLE LAGGY),640X480(GOOD),320X240(GOOD),176X144(GOOD),H D & HIGH ONLINE 10 minutes(GOOD)!!!!PLAYBACK WORKS USING
    -NEW MARKET 3.3.12
    -updated busybox 1.9.3
    -updated google music 4.0.9
    -updated apn's
    -updated hosts
    -NO GLITCHES
    -HTC HUB WORKS!
    -ADDED GOOGLE BOOKS
    -DLNA WORKS
    -FIXED WEATHER
    -etc
    -etc..
    28/09/2011
    V.0.6

AFTER FIRST INSTALL ,WHEN YOU SEE THE LOCKSCREEN TAKE OUT THE BATTERY(DO NOT MAKE SETTINGS)REBOOT AND NOW DO EVERYTHING!!!this way NO freezes and wifi can be connected!!
    because of the changes in the base of this ROM,it WIPES!SO DO A BACKUP FIRST!
    install process is faster
    boot it faster...
    changed kernel,now fast and stable
    tweaked the camera,now very good shots and video(for some persons,like me,would have a problem in playback for the video recorded-the video is recorded!!-use a secondary program to view)-->kernel problem!?
    now setcpu saved values remain,eliminated the script that ported it to default
    adjusted some scripts for more powerful phone
    wifi and data are very stable(at first boot in settings skip the connection with wifi,do it after reboot)

usb transfer now is faster (8-10mb,ty dorimax)0.5 PR
    ADDED LOTS OF SCRIPTS TO MAKE IT SMOOTH..FAST..FAST BOOTING…
    No boot sound + added my bootscreen
    Wifi is working (install-reboot-connetct,at first boot skip the wifi connection)
    No robo voice
    GTALK WITH VIDEO(v.1.33)
    NEW BATTERY ICON
    NEW TOP BAR ICONS
    ADDED NEW SUPERUSER/SU
    PERSONALIZED SOME colors
    ADDED PROGRAMS
    CHANGED POLARIS
    A-GPS 2.1
    DALVIK-CACHE GO TO SD-EXT FROM FIRST BOOT
    A2SD+ WORKING
    CAMERA
    CAMCODER(it registers videos but the playback has a little problem,pls use an other program)
    Added wallpapers
    All sounds are in

0.1 – 0.4 private beta
    DOWNLOADS:

V.2.0 NEXT DAY MAGLDR

V.2.0 NEXT DAY cLK

V.1.0 NEXT STEP cLK V.1.0 NEXT STEP cLK
    V.1.0 NEXT STEP MAGLDR V.1.0 NEXT STEP MAGLDR
    V.0.6 MAGLDR V.0.6 MAGLDR
    V.0.6 cLK V.0.6 cLK
    V.0.5 cLK V.0.5,MIRROR
    how to install:

install guides for newbies!!! And for the lazy ones to search the forum:

Please do not ask if you did not follow the guides!!

step0: Repartition your sd card to two partitions, a fat32 one and an ext4 one with the size of your choice (1024mb preferred)

*if you already have magldr or clk installed proceed to step 2, otherwise continue reading onto step1:

step1:
    1-1: Install hspl 2.08 for your phone if you don't have it yet. [search the forums]
    1-2: Do task29[search the forums]
    1-3: Install proper radio (radio leo 2.15.50.14) [search the forums].

step2: If you have magldr follow 2-1-x, if you have clk follow 2-2-x.

magldr:
    2-1-1: install this tool by ksubedi (thanks), and then open it.
    2-1-2: From the top, choose magldr repartiton, from left choose "custom" and set cahce to "5mb" .. Click repartition, then type in 180. Wait for it to finish and then factory reset - wipe cache - wipe dalvik from cwm and then flash the rom from recovery.

clk:
    2-2-1: Same as first step of magldr.
    2-2-2: From top choose clk repartition, from right set it to 180mb and just below it select 5mb cache .. Then click on repartition and proceed.
    2-2-3: After it finishes, from top panel select clk install recovery and click on install. Wait for it, then make a factory reset - wipe cache - wipe dalvik from cwm then flash rom from recovery.

important notes, read before installing ! :
    1- this rom uses partitions of 180-5, otherwise it won't boot !
    2- this rom wipes everything, so make a backup before installing.
    sometimes, it may not fully wipe everything. When i make a small update that doesn't wipe, i will tell you.
    3- the installation may take <20 minutes, so just wait, it is installing and it's not stuck.
    4- after installing and making the first boot, don't touch your phone. Let it rest for 10 minutes so the scripts would do there job!
    5- after the first boot, make all settings except google log in,after finishing wait 5 minutes and restart your device (preferably twice) to get the best out of this rom,now do whatever you want.
    6- you need a secondary partition on your sd card, otherwise there might be consequences.
    7- format is not the same as wipe. Wipe cleans partition's data. Format cleans partition's data and also parition's files.

QUESTIONS:

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL THE ROM ZIP FROM RECOVERY AND I SEE ABORTED....WHY?IS THE ZIP BAD?
    first look if you downloaded it right,second : DID YOU DO A CLEAN INSTALL??(maybe the problem,not always)
    if all of these things are allright do this:
    in recovery do every wipe 2-3 times EVEN IF YOU COME FROM TASK29...
    in recovery go to power off,and hit to close the phone,re-enter in recovery do wipe one time and install...
    now YOU are happy and I am happy....

MY PHONE FREEZES WHEN I USE IT THE FIRST TIME(WIFI OR PROGRAM OR WALLPAPER)
    when the phone first boots only do settings do not connect to the wifi,reboot,and leave the phone settle,add your google account and leave the phone settle.....

AFTER FIRST INSTALL I CANT INSTALL ANY PROGRAM....
    please reboot before you do it
    THE PROBLEM CONTINUES...
    reboot again...
    THE PROBLEM CONTINUES....
    reinstall

WITCH IS THE RIGHT WAY TO INSTALL YOUR ROM...
    1.eliminate all partitions from the SD and format
    2.clean the phone with task29 etc..
    3.do partitions in recovery
    4.install

THE INSTALL TIME IS VERY SLOW...I THINK MY PHONE IS BLOCKED...
    yes its true install time is very slow...hole process takes 20-30 min...
    first screnn HTC(black)would take some time...reading sripts,but if you see the alchemy bottle your ok,(if it passes 20' in the black HTC screen restart.

WHY DID I CHOOSE ONLY cLK?
    Its more often updated
    Makes the phone more android
    Off charging
    ROM manager worksY
    NO go go go! Screen
    Everybody is making MAGLDR out there and then cLK…I do the opposite:D

WOULD YOU MAKE A MAGLDR VERSION?
    Maybe in the future…I don’t have much time now…:eek:
    edit:like you see a released it....

IS THIS A LEO1024 OR LEO512?
    its made and tested on a LEO512 if you want to try it on LEO1024 be my guest...(i am positive that it works if you make a partition on the sd)

WOULD YOU MAKE IT FOR LEO1024?
    yes but i need someone to test,i dont have a LEO1024...

YOU SAID WIFI WORKS,BUT AT FIRST BOOT IT DOESENT…
    Read up,reboot and then connect:D

YOU SAID FAST BOOT AND SMOOTH FAST..
    It is after first reboot,try and then complain.. :mad:

BATTERY DRAIN IS FAST..
    Like everyone knows…for ages..there is a program that I have added,BATTERY CALIBRATOR,after second reboot,use it,let the phone be used for 2 days and then post for battery drain…:rolleyes:

DOES HTC SYNC WORK?
    YES IT DOES!

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU RELEASE A ROM WITH PROBLEMS YOU DID NOT SAY?
    NO!before i release a ROM i test it,i have betas testing to....if i dont like it for me,I DO NOT SERVE IT!