DroidWall has been acquired by AVAST!

Search This thread

CatalystWon

Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver
According to the developer of DroidWall:

"DroidWall has been acquired by avast! so its features will eventually be incorporated on their app."

Last edited:

0ndr4

Jan 11, 2011
It was in my plan to install droidwall to my phone, but if this is true, then I wait and maybe install avast security instead - if it is good :confused:

zviki

Dec 30, 2008
Maribor
It was in my plan to install droidwall to my phone, but if this is true, then I wait and maybe install avast security instead - if it is good :confused:

For me it`s great.You can actually lock down usb,settings(etc...) with sms,so it can`t be reflashed or something like this.You need root for this functions of course.

CatalystWon

Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver
Thread moved. Would advise you to read forum rules and post in correct section.

This WAS posted in the correct General section. Please read forum rule 2.5 before arbitrarily moving posts.

2.5 Courtesy towards other Members: Treat new members the way you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instruction when you can and always with respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

Thank you! :)

D

Deleted member 3493119

Avast for Android is awesome, the best antivirus and antitheft.
And its 100% free

Sent from a stone using Tapatalk

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I just wish it had the privilege management that LBE has. I'd ditch LBE for sure if it did. I've been using Avast for years on PC, so I really trust the brand, and all the extra features it offers are really good, especially the deep installation that it does so that even factory resets and ROM flashes don't remove it.

Awesome.