[Q] Headphones for Defy?

Search This thread

remix96

Nov 14, 2010
I want to buy headphones for my Motorola Defy, but i don't know what model of headphones is correct for our defy... also, i don' t know the correct size of jack audio and the other things xD
Can you help me? Or can you atleast give me some information for a good headphones?

MarcinRN

Mar 3, 2012
I want to buy headphones for my Motorola Defy, but i don't know what model of headphones is correct for our defy... also, i don' t know the correct size of jack audio and the other things xD
Can you help me? Or can you atleast give me some information for a good headphones?

Defy has the same pinout as Iphone, It's 3.5 mm jack of course :p. You need to give more details if you expect any help like the most important how much are you willing to pay, with or w/o microphone.

Reactions: remix96

remix96

Nov 14, 2010
Last edited:

abhirulz94

Mar 30, 2012
New Delhi

you can try SoundMagic ES18 i have used it for over a year and it is really really good, GREAT BASS!!!
It doesnt have microphone & I dont know how much it will cost in your country. I bought it for USD7 approx.

TSHIP

Jul 17, 2011
iI would recommend philips shb 9000 headphones.
The feature is you can connect it with bluetooth OR with cabel (for example when battery is zero)
Cable connection give better sound every time, but BT connection let's use it as handsfree :)

Don DD

Mar 19, 2013
...i don't know what model of headphones is correct for our defy...
also, i don' t know the correct size of jack audio and the other things
...Without microphone...
There is nothing special with Defy's headphone plug, if you're going to use a headphone withour microphone.
Any headphone with a stereo 3,5mm jack will work. So, if you have a favorite headphones which you used before with your music players it'll work on Defy.

Are there headphones where the jack has three connectors, the third one for FM reception, like the original?
As I said above, any standard headphones will work. The FM radio doesn't use a seperate part of the headphones as antenna. It uses the same signal cable of the headphones as antenna.

Gaurav Prabhu

Mar 24, 2015
Mumbai
If you can do away with microphone(not suitable if you intend to use for calling), as pointed you can use any headphone with the standard 3.5mm jack. I use Sennheiser HD 202 II.

Top Liked Posts