[10/06] Finally new localized wAppStore client for PC and WP released !

Search This thread

W.I.N.C.O.

Aug 18, 2011
NEWS:

Hi All,

After started M$ XAP encryption, I wanted to stop the project, but don't worry , we are working on the new version...
because there is a lot of changes from the original version , I'm looking for help with testing it...

if you want to help write me please : wincotv@gmail.com

W.I.N.C.O.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W.I.N.C.O.'s AppStore PC client v.2.4.0 and WP client 2.0.7 available on wAppStore.org

Download PC client

Download WP client

If you like this project, please sponsor this by making a small donation for support next development.

Check W.I.N.C.O.'s AppStore at WEB

Older version info and download is below.

W.I.N.C.O.'s AppStore v.1.3.0
Search, store and install free applications of Marketplace
wAppStore.png

... nothing to add, try it ;)

Tested:
- 7720 (Mango) Xbox&Yuki ROM
- 7392 (Nodo) Yuki&Xbox ROMs

Requirements:
- Windows Phone 7 device (devunlocked) or emulator
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Windows Phone SDK (or my experimental smaller version WPSDK 4.28 mb after install ;)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1265846

Thanks: XBmod & Yuki, Igorh, J.Slodicka, L.Lacko, DFT, Cotulla and all others...
... and specially M$ because it does not support for WP7 in Slovakia (LiveID and HD2 activation code) and forced me to develop something such this application ;)

History:
2.9 - first release beta 0.9.5.
7.9 - small bug fixed (installed button state, check for update, dragged XAP file
size and so,...;)
8.9 - 0.9.9 download WP 7.1 app bug fixed, big bug during download fixed ;)
9.9 - 0999 - AppList list info changed and small bug fixed
12.9 - 1.0.1 - Fixed change location for store problem, fixed signing problem, added target location on phone, open explorer for local store, more info on AppItem and fixed any bug...
17.9 - 1.0.3 - icon in list fixed, target platform change without restart app, url of detail show & editable and so...
24.9 - 1.0.5 - added file browser for isolated storage of apps
4.10 - 1.0.7 - fixed problem with store HTC, samsung,... , check for autoupdate fixed
30.10- 1.0.9 - Freeze durring install resolved
- Open File Browser to Isolated storage fixed
- Installed on Device tab added
- Cancel functionality for Download and install
- "WPConnect button" in L-D corner for connect without Zune
- *.XAP file-ext associated (Open from explorer directly)
- and a lot of changes in back code for better response and functionality of app
13.11. - 1.1.0 - fixed service (endpoint) problem,
- added sort by Name, Release, Update, Rating, Version
- fixed any small bugs and so ;)
26.11 - 1.3.0 - finally Update functionality ! ;)
- added Launch & terminate app
- settings page - added lang.codes

I'm still looking also for brave people for help me with improve quality of App (help with : new ideas, report bugs and test newer before release, write review, translating and other...)
Don't hesitate to contact me for detail info at wincotv@gmail.com
Thanks

Download

Attachments

• ISBrowser.png
    ISBrowser.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,152
  • wAppStore2.jpg
    wAppStore2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2,243
  • wAppStore.zip
    548.4 KB · Views: 14,815
Last edited:

W.I.N.C.O.

Aug 18, 2011
Do you have installed correctly .NET 4 and Windows Phone SDK RC ? And that message in StatusBar of app after starting, or didn't start wAppStore ?

Reactions: syqe

istiaque6

Nov 20, 2010
Dhaka
Apps Installed successfully but couldn't run paid applications. for instance, I tried to install Photo Studio but it says license is invalid.

Reactions: syqe

iosub

Feb 16, 2006
mando Save Local Place

HI..

I have select to download to local place a 7.1 version of tasks (telerik), but it downloads the 7.0 version...

can you check?

thank you

Last edited:

inexorable

Aug 26, 2010
Paris
Do you have installed correctly .NET 4 and Windows Phone SDK RC ? And that message in StatusBar of app after starting, or didn't start wAppStore ?

I started wAppStore & in the statut bar i get this message.

I've .NET Framework 4 Extended & Windows Phone SDK 7.1 (RC) - ENU

But i don't find the Application Deployement in Program Files...

This thing is driving me crazy -_-
Im reinstalling WP7.1 SDK...

EDIT : Well, i think i have the bad SDK, i install the right one this time (i've WP7 XAP Deployer), but i started from the 1st step to a Clean Install of WP7 on my HD2, so i'll tell you tonight.

Last edited:

inexorable

Aug 26, 2010
Paris
Gratz

Hello,

send me to mail wincotv@gmail.com screenshot of app and describe me please problem. I will contact you for next question that help me for resolve our problem ;-) thanks, W.

I resolved my problem, thank you for your support :]

I think that the problem was that i had your Experimental SDK installed & the WP7 (normal) SDK 7.1 installed too.
Maybe they were in conflict.

Now i have "Connected" on the statut bar of wAppStore & i'm able to install xap on my HD2 :]

Last edited:

W.I.N.C.O.

Aug 18, 2011
wAppStore 0.9.7 beta version released

Please "heroic testers" reveal me results and experience with the application here or to wincotv@gmail.com to improve our applications.
Thanks.

iosub

Feb 16, 2006
HI..

I have select to download to local place a 7.1 version of tasks (telerik), but it downloads the 7.0 version...

can you check?

thank you

Hi, I have try your last version but I get the same problem.. tasks(from telerik) is downloading version 1.1.0 witch is for Wp7 and no mango.. How can I donwload the mango version to localPlace ?

Thanks!

W.I.N.C.O.

Aug 18, 2011
Hi,
I think that found Mango update versions application problem... now it tested and coming soon fixed version ! ;-)

Last edited:

petbede

Nov 5, 2008
Everywhere
Hi,
I think that found Mango update versions application problem... now it tested and coming soon fixed version ! ;-)

Hi there, i didnt get any problem or issue at all. I love the UI and i might end up using yours and also recommend it as well but i have just one question, where are all that i downloaded save in my computer? As in, where is the Localplace located in my Laptop? So as to side-load it if i have to in future. PEACE!!!

Last edited:

W.I.N.C.O.

Aug 18, 2011
If you think directory of localplace (downloaded XAP, or imported by drag) so it default in Application directory\Downloads, but at Settings page in app you can it change, I hope that it works ;-)

petbede

Nov 5, 2008
Everywhere
If you think directory of localplace (downloaded XAP, or imported by drag) so it default in Application directory\Downloads, but at Settings page in app you can it change, I hope that it works ;-)

I want to understand something, u mean i cannot copy the file I download to somewhere else in the laptop? How can i have access to the downloaded files from my laptop?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEWS:

Hi All,

After started M$ XAP encryption, I wanted to stop the project, but don't worry , we are working on the new version...
    because there is a lot of changes from the original version , I'm looking for help with testing it...

W.I.N.C.O.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W.I.N.C.O.'s AppStore PC client v.2.4.0 and WP client 2.0.7 available on wAppStore.org

Download PC client

Download WP client

If you like this project, please sponsor this by making a small donation for support next development.

Check W.I.N.C.O.'s AppStore at WEB

Older version info and download is below.

W.I.N.C.O.'s AppStore v.1.3.0
    Search, store and install free applications of Marketplace
    wAppStore.png

... nothing to add, try it ;)

Tested:
    - 7720 (Mango) Xbox&Yuki ROM
    - 7392 (Nodo) Yuki&Xbox ROMs

Requirements:
    - Windows Phone 7 device (devunlocked) or emulator
    - Microsoft .NET Framework 4
    - Windows Phone SDK (or my experimental smaller version WPSDK 4.28 mb after install ;)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1265846

Thanks: XBmod & Yuki, Igorh, J.Slodicka, L.Lacko, DFT, Cotulla and all others...
    ... and specially M$ because it does not support for WP7 in Slovakia (LiveID and HD2 activation code) and forced me to develop something such this application ;)

History:
    2.9 - first release beta 0.9.5.
    7.9 - small bug fixed (installed button state, check for update, dragged XAP file
    size and so,...;)
    8.9 - 0.9.9 download WP 7.1 app bug fixed, big bug during download fixed ;)
    9.9 - 0999 - AppList list info changed and small bug fixed
    12.9 - 1.0.1 - Fixed change location for store problem, fixed signing problem, added target location on phone, open explorer for local store, more info on AppItem and fixed any bug...
    17.9 - 1.0.3 - icon in list fixed, target platform change without restart app, url of detail show & editable and so...
    24.9 - 1.0.5 - added file browser for isolated storage of apps
    4.10 - 1.0.7 - fixed problem with store HTC, samsung,... , check for autoupdate fixed
    30.10- 1.0.9 - Freeze durring install resolved
    - Open File Browser to Isolated storage fixed
    - Installed on Device tab added
    - Cancel functionality for Download and install
    - "WPConnect button" in L-D corner for connect without Zune
    - *.XAP file-ext associated (Open from explorer directly)
    - and a lot of changes in back code for better response and functionality of app
    13.11. - 1.1.0 - fixed service (endpoint) problem,
    - added sort by Name, Release, Update, Rating, Version
    - fixed any small bugs and so ;)
    26.11 - 1.3.0 - finally Update functionality ! ;)
    - added Launch & terminate app
    - settings page - added lang.codes

I'm still looking also for brave people for help me with improve quality of App (help with : new ideas, report bugs and test newer before release, write review, translating and other...)
    Don't hesitate to contact me for detail info at wincotv@gmail.com
    Thanks

Download
    new clients for wAppStore

Hi All,

W.I.N.C.O.
    Thanks dxdy, I hope also for more homebrew apps... www.wAppStore.org is ready for uploading, so now make only "enlightenment" for another developers for upload their apps ;-) But of course I want also make next apps. Update of app is implemented in PC client there is automatically, but can I add functionality for autoupdate, if installed and you start install never version so it is updated.. on WP client now I cant update, but of course working on it...
    2.1.0 - Released with fixed some bugs and added a little functionalities ;-)
    Again pls , write me about epxerience, problems and ideas with this app.. It not only very helpfully for me but also for all us.
    Thanks.
    I'm released 1.1.0 version , for download check please first page on the thread...