Sharjah, UAE
My p9320 is hardbricked.

I flashed p9300's recovery by mistake.

No download mode

No recovery mode

Adb cant find device.

Odin is also cant find device.

This is Samsung galaxy tab 8.9 tablet forum [P7300 & P7310 & P7320 & SGH-I957],
so your question is in the wrong forum, although I can answer your question ;)

Unfortunately in your situation, you can't do anything to fix it, all you can do is:
take it to a near Samsung store, so that they can fix it for you [they need to disassemble your device to fix it]
I had the same situation couple of months ago, and fortunately the device's warranty was still valid, so they fixed it without paying a penny:laugh:

Good luck

Reactions: abadan

klovemek

Mar 16, 2014

Unfortunately in your situation, you can't do anything to fix it, all you can do is:
take it to a near Samsung store, so that they can fix it for you [they need to disassemble your device to fix it]
I had the same situation couple of months ago, and fortunately the device's warranty was still valid, so they fixed it without paying a penny:laugh:

Good luck

Misprint i make mistake 9320

My mean is 7320

Anyway thx

I will go samsung , this repair really is for free?

I cencern whether it costs. I bought this last week. So it's on warrenty. You, what said to Samsung??

Reactions: abadan

upconvert

Aug 24, 2012
Chapel Hill, NC

My mean is 7320

Anyway thx

I cencern whether it costs. I bought this last week. So it's on warrenty. You, what said to Samsung??

Just tell them it won't turn on. No need to provide too many details about any warranty- voiding activities you may or may not have done.

iZLeeP

Jan 23, 2014
Manila
Does flashing a wrong recovery hardbricks our tab? I mean, it's different from bootloader, so he may still be able to enter download mode.

klovemek

Mar 16, 2014
Does flashing a wrong recovery hardbricks our tab? I mean, it's different from bootloader, so he may still be able to enter download mode.

I went out from store just now. He said that motherboard is out. So it need to replace.

So sad. Motherboatd is out of stock in the store. Therefore, it takes a week.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My p7320 is hardbricked.

I flashed p7300's recovery by mistake.

No download mode

No recovery mode

Adb cant find device.

My p9320 is hardbricked.

I flashed p9300's recovery by mistake.

No download mode

No recovery mode

Adb cant find device.

Good luck

Good luck

My mean is 7320

Anyway thx

오 영어 하실 줄 아내요
    아까 덧글올여떤 basara4eva입니다
    I went out from store just now. He said that motherboard is out. So it need to replace.

So sad. Motherboatd is out of stock in the store. Therefore, it takes a week.

At least, it's getting replaced.