[20 07 09][WWE]"ROM & KITCHEN" -Touch X 10.1 ULTIMATE X-TREME "FINAL"

Search This thread

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
[20 07 09][WWE]"ROM & KITCHEN" -Touch X 10.1 ULTIMATE X-TREME "FINAL"

Xperia Touch X

TouchX.jpg

Touch X 10.1 ULTIMATE X-TREME "MrRusch BLUE EDITION"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Touch X ULTIMATE X-TREME 10.1 FINAL, ORIGINAL GREEN,
its so fast that it loads the app before you press application shortcut!!!

Touch X Ultimate X-TREME 10.1 original green

or go here
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Touch X 10.1 ULTIMATE X-TREME FINAL, "MrRusch BLUE EDITION"

GET IT HERE

- BLUE THEME FOR WINDOWS (TSK) fixed "NEW WORKING LINK"

- Touch_X_BLUE_taskmanager_FIX.cab (missed it)

- Same as above taskmanager but same color as dialer

- Graphic fix for internet tab

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Vibrate TF3D tabs and connect and more FIX for Touch X 10.1
:D
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Download the ENTIRE KITCHEN HERE (with all fixes built in) Kitchen is for Touch X 10.1 MrRusch edition

PS. if its not booting, delete package smaberg_vibrate_ and then its ok.

NEW! UPLOADED TO FTP -"KITCHEN UPDATES" 09 07 09

The tools for making os-new.nb to kovsing.nbh or ruu_signed.nbh are here (dont forget to use pagepoolchanger.exe and set the page pool to 0=auto, i use 24mb) ftp://minftp.myftp.org/XperiaX1i/ROMs/Touch_X/

cheers its free, no hiding, feel free to use anything you want

PS. THE LIGHT VERSION IN FTP AINT BUGFIXED, SO ITS FOR THE EXPERIENCED USERS...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited:

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
Cab files to fix, edit and add functions

GET THE ORIGINAL STARTMENU AND PROGRAMS TAB FOLLOW THIS LINK

Touch X Xtended StartMenu -add shortcuts to startmenu, now 50 shortcuts, original is 30. (you must add the name and shortcut in regestry to get the last 20 to work, im working on a program for that) View attachment Touch_X_XTended_Start_Menu.cab :D

For example

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLauncher\30]
"DispName"="Total commander"
"IconPath"=""
"IsReadOnly"=dword:00000000
"Path"="\program files\tcmd\tootalcommander.LNK"

Last edited:

Tomzibad

Nov 2, 2008
I really hope that it wont' have the same problem as itjes where text massages wont get unchecked in touch flo

cic78

Oct 25, 2008
Does this mean that you have put your 6.5 project on hold?
I`ll see that you have done some last minute changes to this rom, do you still rekon that you will release it tonight or more likely tomorow?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found that v6.1.1 was a bit slow on answering calls. Is this new v6.1.2B final faster? Is the landscape dialler similar to v6.1.1?

Will look into flashing this later on. Currently running itje's v7.1 ROM, as I find it very fast.
    Hi,tried dload your ROM, but the ftp site is asking for username & pword.Help needed.

tks

kevin

sorry for the stupid english - have a broken hand and unable to type

If it is only the ROM you want, then you are clicken the wrong link. Use the "GET IT HERE" link in the post.

If you want to try the newer versions of this series, have a look over here.