IN MEMORY OF TONYSTARK

Search This thread

AnteLo

Feb 3, 2016
damn, it feels like this happened just yesterday, still as sad to read this thread as I was when I read it 3 years ago. Time flies my friends, live your life like it's your last day here

truly saddned AnteLo

Last edited:

SacredDeviL666

Retired Senior Moderator - May You Rest in Peace -
Sep 11, 2008
¤No Man's Land¤
only interaction i ever had but always wish that i had more time with him...

Just thought of him while going through old pm....

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ironman_spiderman___revenge_by_ladynorthstar-d4a922q.png

In memory of our fallen comrade TonyStark who gave up so much for the benefit of XDA, the community and his teammates!
    On March 20th, 2016 we lost a great contributor and moderator to this great site! He was a comrade, teammate, and friend!
    He succumbed to respiratory failure after a long time battling this off and on.
    R.I.P. buddy! You will be missed and remembered!

For those wishing to help the family they have requested all donations go towards his children's college fund https://www.paypal.me/TonyStarkKids

For those of you that are unable to send funds to that address, please send a PayPal money transfer as "friends and family" to the following gmail address: TonyStarkKidsCollegeFund@gmail.com

Thanks @Neo for getting this set up!

Support for XDA loss, TS, Signature Banner
    Thanks @malybru

hrqffva

If you would like to donate to support TonyStark's kids' college fund click here
    Apply for RC/RT - - - - - FORUM RULES - - - - - Support Autism Awareness
    I've been thinking about posting here for a while but did not have the courage to do so.

I'd just like to say that he was someone that we as Mods looked at with high regards as he always showed a very proactive attitude whilst helping others. I for one will miss him but know very well that he is not suffering anymore and he is not in pain anymore. I hope to see him one day in the future walking, having fun and enjoying life with his family based on this beautiful scripture of John 5:21, 28:
    21 "For just as the Father raises the dead up and makes them alive, so the Son also makes alive whomever he wants to"
    28 "Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice"
    We didn't lose a friend...we gained a lot by him sharing his knowledge, great experiences and learned that we have to always endured and fight with all our might in the face of adversity.

See you later Tom, see you later...
    Mind if I hijack this thread and ask about his family? Send all the best wishes from me too. R.I.P.

XDA has sent some things to the family as well as many comments and condolences from moderators. We will be giving them the link to this thread so they can view all the comments and condolences.
    Also a donation link is being set up and will be posted soon to help with his childrens' college funds.Watch the thread and the OP for that.
    Just donated $500 from myself and Alex from DU. This is awful and I hope this will help his family.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk