[Q] LwW stuck after update

Search This thread

Avantu

Dec 10, 2013
Hello! I just wanted to do typical update to newest pacman rom for coconut and after flashing the phone with newest rom and cleaning cache/dalvik cache phone is stuck on pacman roms logo and i can't get into recovery mode :/ Any ideas? I had format on PC so i don't have any flashtool, if anyone could tell in detail how to bring phone back to life i would be happy :)

iPusak Gaoq™

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi A3
Hmmm....i think you forget to flash the latest kernel inside the roms....latest nightly build won't boot if you still using the old kernel build 20140405...after the build PAC use different kernel...that is why your phone stuck on PAC logo....latest kernel has LX logo...

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
Didn't know :/ Any advices how to get my phone back to life?

only way: flasching a new kernel. (or flasht your old rom (must be exactly bcuz of kernel))

-download android sdk (just leave all like is & press instal ackages, google usb driver are most important ;))
-download flashtool & install it & install driver for phone from drivers folder of flashtool install
- flash new kernel ^^

Avantu

Dec 10, 2013
Ok, gonna try, but when flashing i should simply turn the phone on or get it to the download mode(how?).

mihahn

May 26, 2012
It's great that it's working again, but you are lucky that it was a kernel and not a rom problem. Be sure to always take a cwm (nandroid) backup in cwm to be able to restore it if something goes wrong while/after flashing the new rom ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, flashed kernel without any problems, phone is working now, thanks :)