phone not charging

Search This thread

gula187

Dec 16, 2007
I flashed a custom rom about two weeks ago..and now all of a sudden my phone stoped charging. I noticed it last night, I always put the phone on the charger before I go to bed, so when I woke up this morning the charging stoped at 64%. Its been on the chrger off and on all day but its not charging. I even turned the phone off hoping tha will work but didnt. I wiped cache and dalvic (I think thats you spell it lol) any help would be greatly appreciated

re: charging

I flashed a custom rom about two weeks ago..and now all of a sudden my phone stoped charging. I noticed it last night, I always put the phone on the charger before I go to bed, so when I woke up this morning the charging stoped at 64%. Its been on the chrger off and on all day but its not charging. I even turned the phone off hoping tha will work but didnt. I wiped cache and dalvic (I think thats you spell it lol) any help would be greatly appreciated

Have you tried a different usb cable from phone to charger and or tried plugging
the phone into a different usb port?

gula187

Dec 16, 2007
It seems like the phone only will charge when the power is off. But when it finally do get a charge it discharge very quick. It will discharge 10% in about 5-10 min.