[ODIN][CWM]ED01 Stock ROM/Kernel/Recovery

Search This thread

lord dredd

Apr 4, 2011
Hey there Imnuts :D
ssup mate ?

well you might have seen and i guess even helped me in the past about my issues , so now i have settled the problem of not being able to go beyond lanbguage screens.

atm i have installed evil fascination 3.5.1

but TBH i love stock interface and look to the fullest and would love to go back to something debloated STOCK , and would love to have a structure with best battery life with 3G and all.

could u pl guide me if your upload here about ed03 is of such category and if yes how can i install this ( i am not that much flashing savy :p u see )

for ur reference : started this thing
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=14042951#post14042951

regards

please help me out bro !!!
regards

( sorry for DP )

RotKT

May 11, 2007
i tried to un-brick my fascinate using this rom (ODIN) but it got stuck at "MOVINAND"
what am i supposed to do?
thanks

smurrah

Aug 28, 2017
I need stock ED01 (First stock for Verizon Fascinate SCH-i500 ) Link on first page is dead but I expected that since this phone is half a decade ago.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I put this together for the folks that don't care about the ED01 modem and just want the stock ROM. It could also be useful for people that got the OTA, but want to go back to stock after flashing a custom ROM. I updated via Adrynalyne's method (Odin DL09, update to EA28, then ED01) that he posted here.

There are two versions, one for Odin, the other for CWM. The Odin version is still rooted, but otherwise stock. It will flash the ROM, kernel, and recovery, as well as perform a factory reset. The CWM Zip version is not rooted, but you will want to wipe data after you flash it (perform a factory reset). Neither method will flash the modem as I have no way to dump that, so you will need to already have the ED01 modem if you want to be fully stock.

Odin Version
    CWM Zip Version
    I thought the EC01 modem would work with this?

EC01 modem will work just fine for this.

what do you guys mean by modem i came from a htc evo to the verizon network which is way better lol

Modem and Radio r the same thing
    Modem = Baseband = Radio
    Updated the OP with a CWM Zip file to go back to stock as well.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, this has NO impact on your modem. If I'm on Comm Rom or EF with my ED01 modem, I flash this and I'm back to stock VZ froyo, correct?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

You are correct that this does nothing to the radio/baseband/modem. And if you flash this, you will be back to stock Froyo, or stock/rooted Froyo.