[theme] More skins for JB Sense 4+ Lite Part I (updated 07 May 2013)

Search This thread

bereszoltan

Oct 5, 2012
Request

Hello,

I would have a request, hopefully it's not something very big. But I would like to ask you if you can change the blue color (that came with the JB update) back to green, as it was in ICS in the stock 'HTC' skin. I will attach some screenshots to show you where the blue color ruined the stock look.

Have a great day

Attachments

• azzal.zip
    748.1 KB · Views: 109

noobofcours

May 7, 2013
All under the same name...

Hi!

Im on stock ROM, JB
I downloaded these skins (and some from Part II) and installed them and can be applied normaly, BUT they are all recognised by the phone under the same name, that is "Aluminij" (Aluminium in Slovene). It's a bit annoying... Someone knows how to fix that?
Skins are stored on sd card...

Also question - Is there really no other option to uninstall the skins rather than by hard reset or rooting (as I found searching the similar question in forum...)?

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Hi!

Im on stock ROM, JB
I downloaded these skins (and some from Part II) and installed them and can be applied normaly, BUT they are all recognised by the phone under the same name, that is "Aluminij" (Aluminium in Slovene). It's a bit annoying... Someone knows how to fix that?
Skins are stored on sd card...

Also question - Is there really no other option to uninstall the skins rather than by hard reset or rooting (as I found searching the similar question in forum...)?

Aahhh.. totally forgot about other languages than English as I speak/read Malay and English only.

It will be a tedious jobs to correct all the 451 lines for all apks... I'll see what I can do in a day or two.

Meantime you can decompile the apk and change whatever that you don't like or annoying you to your preferred language.

ckpv5

Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Hello,

I would have a request, hopefully it's not something very big. But I would like to ask you if you can change the blue color (that came with the JB update) back to green, as it was in ICS in the stock 'HTC' skin. I will attach some screenshots to show you where the blue color ruined the stock look.

Have a great day

HTC skin is not a single apk... you need to change a lot of files to have that and it won't be stock anymore.

noobofcours

May 7, 2013
Aahhh.. totally forgot about other languages than English as I speak/read Malay and English only.

It will be a tedious jobs to correct all the 451 lines for all apks... I'll see what I can do in a day or two.

Meantime you can decompile the apk and change whatever that you don't like or annoying you to your preferred language.

Don't know exactly what you're saying - Im totally noob ofcourse :) - but thank you anyway :)
So, this is normal for nonenglish systems? No problem, I can live with that, I just thought it's something wrong with my phone or me doing wrong with installation...

Thanks again!

p.s. what about uninstall....anyone?

ckpv5

Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Don't know exactly what you're saying - Im totally noob ofcourse :) - but thank you anyway :)
So, this is normal for nonenglish systems? No problem, I can live with that, I just thought it's something wrong with my phone or me doing wrong with installation...

Thanks again!

p.s. what about uninstall....anyone?

Reuploaded all skins with the languages change... ;)
For those using English, no need to reinstall

Sorry.. no idea about uninstalling skins on JB

Last edited:
Reactions: noobofcours

joristd

Mar 27, 2013
Skin gets messed up after reboot

I'm using your matte 4+ skin, but almost everytime I restart my device the skin gets mixed with the stock skin. Does anyone else experience this problem?
(the screenshots are all made with your matte skin)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-08-19-42-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-08-19-42-16.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 823
  • Screenshot_2013-05-08-19-42-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-08-19-42-37.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 812
  • Screenshot_2013-05-08-19-42-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-08-19-42-57.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 831
  • Screenshot_2013-05-08-19-43-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-08-19-43-14.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 767
Last edited:

MrTergum

May 14, 2011
Is it possible to get the stock "Htc" skin from ics on jb?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

levi555

Jun 23, 2015
Hello,

Have a great day

The infinite skin change it to green(not all, but the 90% of blue items turned into green)

Top Liked Posts