[ROM][6.0.1][kenzo]UNOFFICIAL Temasek 11 [20161004]

Search This thread

CoreGaming

May 25, 2013
Lindau
mIy1TyC.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an unofficial maintainer thread for all current and future unofficial builds of CM13 created by @temasek.
I only build the ROM straight from Source with the repo from the Santhosh M github. thanks for this great repo!!

Install instructions(YOU NEED UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER + TWRP)

- Reboot into recovery (latest official TWRP recommended).
- Full Wipe (when updating wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache)
- Flash ROM + Gapps.
- Enjoy

Bug/not working:
- all works.

Changelog:

20160511 - Build 8.1 straight from @Santhosh M Github
20160929 - Build 11 straight from Source.

Download:

ROM
Gapps

Thanks to:
@temasek
@Santhosh M
@TheStrixtrix

Contributors @TheStrix, @Santhosh M , CoreGaming
Source Code: https://github.com/sandymanu
https://github.com/temasek

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x

Version Information

Created 2016-05-12
Last Updated 2016-09-29

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2014
Rome
Can someone post screenshots of the ROM please?
Is it stable? I'm asking for it beacuse I need to install another ROM on a friend's phone and he is a "normal" user.

S

simplyme2908

OK was using your latest build. Everything works ril works flawlessly. Only two prominent bugs battery stats is broken and GPS doesn't work. Fp will take time to work I think. Anyways probably the most stable build of mm yet.

CoreGaming

May 25, 2013
Lindau
Reactions: Walking dead
S

simplyme2908

i haven't tested this builds yet, i forget to make it private. But thanks for your feedback.

Another Bug?
No,That is a temp fix for the charging bug. Don't make them private please the builds are awesome and I have a permanent fix for the charging bug.
https://github.com/sandymanu/androi...s/base/core/res/res/xml/power_profile.xml#L60

That should be 4000 or 4050. That's what caused the bug. Otherwise everything else works GPS was fixed after a cage wipe. Xposed works as well.

Filip013

Oct 25, 2011
No,That is a temp fix for the charging bug. Don't make them private please the builds are awesome and I have a permanent fix for the charging bug.
https://github.com/sandymanu/androi...s/base/core/res/res/xml/power_profile.xml#L60

That should be 4000 or 4050. That's what caused the bug. Otherwise everything else works GPS was fixed after a cage wipe. Xposed works as well.

I’m currently trying out Brawn_Sg’s ROM and I’m having problems with GPS. I tried wiping cache from TWRP after installing some applications and it didn’t work. How did you fix it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mIy1TyC.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an unofficial maintainer thread for all current and future unofficial builds of CM13 created by @temasek.
    I only build the ROM straight from Source with the repo from the Santhosh M github. thanks for this great repo!!

Install instructions(YOU NEED UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER + TWRP)

- Reboot into recovery (latest official TWRP recommended).
    - Full Wipe (when updating wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache)
    - Flash ROM + Gapps.
    - Enjoy

Bug/not working:
    - all works.

Changelog:

20160511 - Build 8.1 straight from @Santhosh M Github
    20160929 - Build 11 straight from Source.

Download:

ROM
    Gapps

Thanks to:
    @temasek
    @Santhosh M
    @TheStrixtrix

Contributors @TheStrix, @Santhosh M , CoreGaming
    Source Code: https://github.com/sandymanu
    https://github.com/temasek

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x

Version Information

Created 2016-05-12
    Last Updated 2016-09-29
    Why do u guys keep building broken custom ROMs? Why don't you guys wait for cm13 to get stable !
    Updated with latest changes from Santosh.
    CPU Govenor is now "interactive" as default.
    875f756b2e31f11159a28da301c9d457.jpg
    45d1b628c8e19782b8e9651822fb944e.jpg
    7cfa9fc280229d1f86bd82bfbd01627e.jpg
    299a4cd2e49c5b8e71e5d4d6758458da.jpg
    a7c34f36c9089f7b220503bd601e8df7.jpg

My review.... After 1 day of testing heavily.... Yeah... M a real heavy user...

What doesn't work :
    Fingerprint not working but that's a CM bug so not to worry.... Other than that...
    1.Camera2 is not that great.... Dev please include Snapdragon Camera.... Its really better.... And
    Phone doesn't reboot while taking the pic as some stated
    2.Battery Stat bug is there... U can see in attached battery pic
    3.Battery doesn't drain... And about heating... I used kernel aduitor to change the governor
    4.Flashlight doesn't remain in the notification drawer.... Even after I selected it... But flashlight apps can use it... Means it's a source bug...
    5.Main problem is doze doesn't work.... Doze flags are off I think.... I used naptime to enable it aggressively then used greenify but it doesn't work I think
    6. No LTE but can be set manually by using the dialer code
    7.VoIP calls don't work but I guess it's related to bug in Audio Hal and it's a CM bug
    8.Button back lights too but its again related to CM and I like it off... Its better
    9.Not able to bypass lockscreen if PIN is set.... If I enter wrong pin..it says wrong....
    But if I enter the correct PIN...it just restarts the lockscreen... I guess it restarts the System UI

What works.?
    Everything else works really good....
    It can be used as a daily driver and it's really really smooth..... Thanks dev.... I would continue this Rom as long as u keep compiling it
    .... Try it once u guys.... It has loads of options.... And this ROM is regularly updated.... And each feature is nicely arranged and no clutter.... I love it.... Thanks once again

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using XDA-Developers mobile app