[App]: WP7 Style Keyboard Theme[June27,2011]

Search This thread

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010

wp_bl_kb.png

Enjoy keyboard theme collections for your Android phone

There are two versions now. One is the stand alone keyboard which doesn't replace your current keyboard.

The second version is flashable and it includes VOICE SEARCH! This one will replace your current keyboard. It is tested on Gingerbread and Froyo.

You can manually backup your keyboard apk via adb if you are confident what you are doing or I recommend a complete nandroid backup to make your life easier

Please read the new INSTRUCTIONS via the link provided

Instructions

Stand alone version works for both Froyo & Gingerbread roms,both tested!

Check the download link for Instructions regarding flashable version

Enjoy ;)

Download

If you like my post, don't forget the "thanks button" :)

Like another color? Vote for it on download page.
Only first color is ready for download. The rest are demos to give you the feeling how the color looks like. Final colors will be look much better.
All downloads are direct and can be downloaded via phone too.

link

Attachments

• wp_bl_kb.jpg
    wp_bl_kb.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:

noodles2224

Jan 10, 2009
It doesnt work, after register.. I click the one I want but doesn't work

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

3rdstring

Dec 19, 2010
Cincinnati
Added screenshots

The Facebook mod is really excellent but the (orange keyboard) is really funky. It's squashed down at the bottom of the screen (like the bottom 1/8) in landscape & the portrait is even worse as besides being squashed it also use the same layout as the landscape.

Attachments

• snap20110510_205519.png
    snap20110510_205519.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 478
  • snap20110510_205525.png
    snap20110510_205525.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
The Facebook mod is really excellent but the (orange keyboard) is really funky. It's squashed down at the bottom of the screen (like the bottom 1/8) in landscape & the portrait is even worse as besides being squashed it also use the same layout as the landscape.

It's because the settings are not meant for milestone, extract your keyboard for me and attach it here so I can see what settings you have, I have a nexus one so can't predict :)

3rdstring

Dec 19, 2010
Cincinnati
It's because the settings are not meant for milestone, extract your keyboard for me and attach it here so I can see what settings you have, I have a nexus one so can't predict :)

I' using a flashable Gingerbread keyboard I got somewhere here on XDA. I've been playing with trying to change the letters to orange but haven't figured out what need to be changed yet. This is my first android phone & there is a lot to learn. BTW your theming guides have been really helpful too.

Attachments

• Ginger_Original_Glass-signed.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
I' using a flashable Gingerbread keyboard I got somewhere here on XDA. I've been playing with trying to change the letters to orange but haven't figured out what need to be changed yet. This is my first android phone & there is a lot to learn. BTW your theming guides have been really helpful too.

Thanks, I will take a look at it :)

Reactions: Squalll

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wp_bl_kb.png

Enjoy keyboard theme collections for your Android phone

There are two versions now. One is the stand alone keyboard which doesn't replace your current keyboard.

The second version is flashable and it includes VOICE SEARCH! This one will replace your current keyboard. It is tested on Gingerbread and Froyo.

You can manually backup your keyboard apk via adb if you are confident what you are doing or I recommend a complete nandroid backup to make your life easier

Please read the new INSTRUCTIONS via the link provided

Instructions

Stand alone version works for both Froyo & Gingerbread roms,both tested!

Check the download link for Instructions regarding flashable version

Enjoy ;)

Download

If you like my post, don't forget the "thanks button" :)

Like another color? Vote for it on download page.
    Only first color is ready for download. The rest are demos to give you the feeling how the color looks like. Final colors will be look much better.
    All downloads are direct and can be downloaded via phone too.

link
    You have to go into the settings/local and text/ then activate the Gingerbread keyboard at the bottom. Then when you long press on the text area you will be able to select it..

If you can't select it, try restarting the phone. Un-check it in the settings section first. Then after the phone restarts, recheck the GB keyboard and try to select it again.

don t work link on your site..

I double checked. the link is fine, try the second link in OP plz
    Update

WP7 Style Keyboard is out. Direct download available.