[MODIFICATION]Slide to unlock for tf3d[v2.0 OUT NOW]

DO you think SLIDE TO UNLOAC SHOUld be made for tf3d?

• Total voters
Search This thread

rotastrain

Apr 18, 2009
Pune
www.rauteyecare.com
as the poll says yes i start work on this today.i can emulate wm 6.5 but i dnt think we shuld hav a copy of something on our tf3d.lets keep ut original!i will post a beta soon.any more ideas u can still post here.ideas r always great!

rotastrain

Apr 18, 2009
Pune
www.rauteyecare.com
THE CURRRENT SITUATION IS::

businesscartoonsh.gif

:D:D

As soon as its nice enough to post il post caps..in a day or two thats it!!

Jealousy

Apr 8, 2009
What is the big deal with slide to unlock? I don't get it. If you're in love with the iPhone, go and buy one.

have to word this one.
but anyways, the 6.1 lock screen isnt just fitting manila and modern stuffs because its just boring.
people go for s2u because its the most simple way of touch interaction which isnt as boring as original 6.1 one.
as alternative you could make really "anything" to unlock, but doubt it would be as simple as sliding your finger into one direction. besides, you may want to know whats happening without having to unlock your phone and find all necessary indicators for your desired information - thats why collecting all that stuff on a lock screen makes sense.

my personal opinion is that a 6.5 one would make it. but since its not ported yet a custom development is in progress. cannot wait for the first screens to come :p hope somethings fine will be worked out :)

H

himuraken

What is the big deal with slide to unlock? I don't get it. If you're in love with the iPhone, go and buy one.
if your gonna make a stupid comment like that WHY post here?!!?!?!

why? maybe we don't want the iphone, maybe we want alittle something from this phone and alittle from that phone, maybe because someone has the skills and patients to do it, maybe because if we wanted the iphone we WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE THIS THREAD ABOUT MAKING ONE!!! it's a developer site for goodness sake, THAT'S WHY!!!!

i swear some people...

DeeChan

Apr 19, 2005
Kathmandu

I agree! But why post that?
If they want to put silly things in their device, then let them.

@rotastrain
I voted for "No:I think both are a waste of time!" because you made the poll ;)
But if you just want to make it, just make it dude. Don't waste time like this :)

Yeah I like smiley faces, It's fun! :)

darkhalf520

Nov 23, 2008

@rotastrain
But if you just want to make it, just make it dude. Don't waste time like this :)

My Oh My .... I have two points :

1- To that guy that said we should go buy an iphone, well the nice about OUR phone is that we can get\develop on its sth ported from the iphone, so we can get an iphone looking slide to unlock on an xperia, now you show us if you can get our lock screen on an iphone....duh !

2- just because you don't like an idea doesn't make it a waste of time, many people want it and rota seems enthusiastic about it, next time think before you post, if its only to put some smilies you can do it without text :D:(:):mad::p:rolleyes::eek::cool:

rotastrain

Apr 18, 2009
Pune
www.rauteyecare.com

@rotastrain

let me make my self very clear.
i created the poll to see general opinion.general opinion says yes.so i make it.
everyone can hav their opinion.and man i respect evryones opinion.
can u tell me y u think this silly?i like to see what evryone thinks!

rotastrain

Last edited:

niels72

May 24, 2009
Hoorn
Well can be interesting. I like the things you have made sofar, propably not all becus this forum id Hughe !!!. But it made me wonder, You made several things without making a poll, so why now a poll?. No disrespect just curious.

I havent voted becus I have no idea what it would looke like. Will it slow down the Xperia ?. Etcetra this are questions that pop in my mind. Just make it, you certainly have skills enough to do so.

Jealousy

Apr 8, 2009
aight rota... i'll gonna throw some idea in. dunno how far you already are but think this is gonna be interesting.

here's the sketch:
unbenannt-1.png

all descriptions you can see on the right side of the graphic.
all in all it can be called "touch to unlock". just sat down few mins ago, had an idea and thought that ppl might find this interesting.

also, this one would provide a lock function, which is made with the possibility of setting custom unlock combos.

dunno bout how much work it will make but i will definitely support you in everything where i can help. also, with a decision on developing this i'd agree on making the graphics and animations. already told u bout my skills :p

as i said, this is just a sketch which may look VERY raw, but the graphics are the second part. just tell me what you think ;)

KILL IT! :D:D:D:D