[OFFICIAL] Vivek's ROM v6.0 (JPU) Feedback , Report problem encountered, suggestions.

Search This thread

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
This post is for the members who has limited access to to development section for replying to the thread.

So I have started this Forum for the same to get your feedback and suggestions or you faced any issue report it.

ROM Images

2011-09-14_00.07.52.png
2011-09-15_22.27.45.png
2011-09-15_22.33.19.png

2011-09-15_22.37.27.png
2011-09-15_22.39.13.png
2011-09-15_22.40.35.png

2011-09-15_22.50.23.png

Feel free to post your observation and Bug report.

Those who has not yet viewed my thread over development here is the link

VIVEK's ROM v6.0 (JPU)

Thanks.

Last edited:

zvonac99

Aug 15, 2011
Petrinja
www.fvk-petrinja.hr
Apologize and for my bad English
I installed G3MOD 1.9 and your ROM v1.1 after a few days of use I noticed that you do not show the battery status properly, whether it's a bug, or are not using the battery 1% mod

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

surtinira

Mar 15, 2011
Baroda
i am using ur rom 1.1 its fast and clean. i m useing app2sd but when install rom its show 170 mb free in internal memory but after install all aps from back up its show only 91:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:
whats wrong .plzzz give me replay.

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
I installed G3MOD 1.9 and your ROM v1.1 after a few days of use I noticed that you do not show the battery status properly, whether it's a bug, or are not using the battery 1% mod

Thanks for the feedback , G3mod 1.9 performance is already there in the ROM No need to install install it separately . Yup its a bug which I'm working on ...and will release the update for the same soon.

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
i am using ur rom 1.1 its fast and clean. i m useing app2sd but when install rom its show 170 mb free in internal memory but after install all aps from back up its show only 91:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:
whats wrong .plzzz give me replay.
Hi Surtinira,

Thanks ,1st tell one thing , did you partitioned your sd card to be able to use App2sd , if not then do it as follows
1) .. reboot in recovey
2) choose Miscellaneous option
3) choose partion sd card
4) Choose size for swap (128MB by default) and for app2sd any size of your like 512MB or above.
and proceed with the format , your data will remain instact (else for precuation do take a backup).

If you have partiopned also boot in recovery and do a wipe data / factory reset and reboot.

Now check if you have done as below procedure for the backup.

When you reboot , you 1st install Titanium backup . Open it
Press the left key => choose PREFERENCES ==>Restore backup to...(select ) ==> Internal storage

App2sd will do the rest. Do reboot the phone when you are done with backup and then check if it still shows same do let me know.

Also let me know how many application have you installed post installation.
So that it can give an idea ..as internal memory will be used surely as Sd partion is mapped to SDcard ext.

Hope this will help

surtinira

Mar 15, 2011
Baroda
Hi Surtinira,

Thanks ,1st tell one thing , did you partitioned your sd card to be able to use App2sd , if not then do it as follows
1) .. reboot in recovey
2) choose Miscellaneous option
3) choose partion sd card
4) Choose size for swap (128MB by default) and for app2sd any size of your like 512MB or above.
and proceed with the format , your data will remain instact (else for precuation do take a backup).

If you have partiopned also boot in recovery and do a wipe data / factory reset and reboot.

Now check if you have done as below procedure for the backup.

When you reboot , you 1st install Titanium backup . Open it
Press the left key => choose PREFERENCES ==>Restore backup to...(select ) ==> Internal storage

App2sd will do the rest. Do reboot the phone when you are done with backup and then check if it still shows same do let me know.

Also let me know how many application have you installed post installation.
So that it can give an idea ..as internal memory will be used surely as Sd partion is mapped to SDcard ext.

Hope this will help

thxx for give me ans:D:D
i have done all and in Titanium backup show app2sd partition like in up ur image but its ok
today i m flash ur rom 1.1 agine and folow ur instuction if someting wrong i will tell u.
and one more thing how to enable SuperCharger script and 9 lockscreen in ur rom????????

Last edited:

zvonac99

Aug 15, 2011
Petrinja
www.fvk-petrinja.hr

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T

Hi Zvonac99,

The issue is fixed in the New release i.e V 2.0 .
Check it out .
If you facing any other issue do let me know

Thanks
Cheers.

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
thxx for give me ans:D:D
i have done all and in Titanium backup show app2sd partition like in up ur image but its ok
today i m flash ur rom 1.1 agine and folow ur instuction if someting wrong i will tell u.
and one more thing how to enable SuperCharger script and 9 lockscreen in ur rom????????
Hi in version 2.0 , 9 lock-screens are added as well as if you want to add supercharger script simply copy the script to /system/etc/init.d/ and then either using adb or terminal within the phone browse to the mentioned location above and then type sh
superchargerscriptname
, and follow steps .

all issue reported are fixed now.

Last edited:

surtinira

Mar 15, 2011
Baroda
Hi in version 2.0 , 9 lock-screens are added as well as if you want to add supercharger script simply copy the script to /system/etc/init.d/ and then either using adb or terminal within the phone browse to the mentioned location above and then type sh
superchargerscriptname
, and follow steps .

all issue reported are fixed now.

thankxxxx ur rom is very clean and i have done update vivek v2 and its fix font problem,some bug,speed then 1.1,new notification bar and most positive part is without any reboot ,bug its going smooth and my battery lift is only use 30% after use all day play game,send file,play videos,use internet thru wifi.:):):):):):)
thank u very much for great rom:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

vishal8492

Jan 18, 2011
pune
Bro swype is not working it says install update for further use of it.I really wanted it.It's awesome and update not available in market damn!!! I am from pune btw nice rom !!!

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
thankxxxx ur rom is very clean and i have done update vivek v2 and its fix font problem,some bug,speed then 1.1,new notification bar and most positive part is without any reboot ,bug its going smooth and my battery lift is only use 30% after use all day play game,send file,play videos,use internet thru wifi.:):):):):):)
thank u very much for great rom:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanx a lot Surtinira for the testing and being so active to report bugs :)

Cheers.

vishal8492

Jan 18, 2011
pune
Hey can you also look into adding shuffle all option to samsung stock music player and as well delete option in menu while playing song.That would be really great for me as I like default player but missing this.

Nery070

Aug 2, 2011
Hi, thanks for the rom. So far the best I've tried. I have a small problem. After updating from 1.1 to 2.0, can not connect to Kies. This use to backup contacts.

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
Hi, thanks for the rom. So far the best I've tried. I have a small problem. After updating from 1.1 to 2.0, can not connect to Kies. This use to backup contacts.
Hi , kies issue is going with all the ROMS ( its basically driver isssue which normally gets fixed by un-installing and installing Driver from Kies --> tool menu) way to resolve this issue is to download "SMS and Contact Backup " app from markrt and backup all the contacts and sms as well . and later you can restore the backup from the sdcard and also from sdcard you can take the contact backup .

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
Hey can you also look into adding shuffle all option to samsung stock music player and as well delete option in menu while playing song.That would be really great for me as I like default player but missing this.
Hi ,

thanks for the suggestion , if you want to hv that feature you can install honeycomb 3.0 music player.
This will require a bit of coding to be done , which will consume lots of time and now a days I'm a bit busy with work . I will try to make these changes over it later

Best ROM I ever tried..!!!

This is straight up the best ROM i came across....simple, clean & fast.....and battery life AMAZING!!!!!
Performance?????........very very good!!!

I was able to successfully update to 2.0 from my stock ROM that i reverted to, because the previous ROM i was using wasn't stable at all.

Very good installation tutorial as well!!!!

however.. i found sum bugs,,which isn't really of issue....but could make your ROM flawless!!

1) Maps don't work, as well as Places app... i keep getting a no network error every time i try connecting!!..& sometimes it just keeps loading...and loading...& loading..... doesn't stop loading actually!!!

2) Call end tone doesn't work.... whenever a call ends you aren't notified by the tone... I kinda like knowing when the call ends!!

Like i said its not much of a problem, but thats the errors i found so far..!

Thanks again 7 keep up the excellent JOB!!!!!

Nery070

Aug 2, 2011
Please help. What can I do for a greater battery life?? Compared to other ROM (Indroid) half. I would like to keep Vivek ROM is really cool, but this bothers me and it's pretty fundamental problem. : Zmatený:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This post is for the members who has limited access to to development section for replying to the thread.

So I have started this Forum for the same to get your feedback and suggestions or you faced any issue report it.

ROM Images

2011-09-14_00.07.52.png
    2011-09-15_22.27.45.png
    2011-09-15_22.33.19.png

2011-09-15_22.37.27.png
    2011-09-15_22.39.13.png
    2011-09-15_22.40.35.png

2011-09-15_22.50.23.png

Feel free to post your observation and Bug report.

Those who has not yet viewed my thread over development here is the link

VIVEK's ROM v6.0 (JPU)

Thanks.
    i am using ur rom 1.1 its fast and clean.
    U said u get 20 hrs of battery life so do u set any specific setcpu profile on ur phone?If so do tell me
    Hi ,
    Yes I use but I tested 20 hr's without setcpu.

I found a error with the lockscreen mod. While playing music the Samsung unlock and s2 unlock works very well wen changing or pausing songs but for lockscreens it only shows play and pause but it doesn't work.

Sent from my GT-I5801 using xda premium
    Hmm,
    I know it still working to fix it .. :(
    Finally I managed to solve the problem of rapid loss of battery. In exchange oc G3 1.9 kernel for non-oc. Now it seems everything is OK. Please would it be possible to deliver a package by TW launcher??
    Sure will addon Tw Launcher in v3.0 :)