ICS ROM Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

redy2006

May 20, 2008
Indonesia
The Ginger Bread hasn't out yet to eat, so Ice Cream Sandwich won't be a dessert.. (joke) :D:p

Our patience is being tested :) so lets cooling down, yet our phone still usable for daily usage, don't we? ;)

s4pt4

Nov 10, 2011
JKT
Yes indeed. Apart from curiosity of the new system, I wolud be really satisfied with better battery performance from my OB as the result of system upgrade - overall I am 100% satisfied with it - no matter if it works on Froyo, GB or ICS.

I agree the battery performance is more important

DarkNate34

Oct 11, 2011
Just wondering is it possible to port ICS to LG P350?

Sent from my Optimus Me using XDA App

officialreloaded

Jul 10, 2011
LG P350 ram is 175. Is it possible to port honeycomb to this phone.

Sent from my Optimus Me using XDA App

Honeycomb is only for tablets, not phones and there's no point in porting it.

As far as ICS is concerned, i think 175mb ram won't be enough. Of course i guess some devs may port ics for 256mb devices like popular galaxy ace. But for p350, journey is going to end at GB. :)

lesp4ul

lucasmalaguti

Aug 12, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Hey guys ;) good news for all of you who didnt wanna believe that there will be a ICS update for the OB; the 2x and the 3D...
According to the german website of LG and i guess u can also find it in your language, OB WILL RECEIVE such an update *happy* :D
http://www.lgblog.de/2011/11/28/lg-...en-update-auf-android-4-0-ice-cream-sandwich/
The english original text is included if you scroll down a bit ;)

I was just going to post that.
Now, the interest thing is.. they just delivery Gingerbread (not to our lovely OB yet) and they hope we belive that? We'll probably see official ICS running on OB over 11 months, IF it really happend.
By there I'm sure I'm not gonna be with my LGOB.

redy2006

May 20, 2008
Indonesia
In December this year, the forthcoming upgrade schedule and additional specific models for the ICS OS upgrade will be posted on the LGBlog.de und Facebook.com/LG. Please stay tuned for more updates from LG.”

I believe it just another announcement to announcing that ICS will be released ....blah blah blah..., see that word "ICS OS upgrade will be posted"? :D:p

redy2006

May 20, 2008
Indonesia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts