Should Oscar Stay or Should Oscar go?

• Yes I think Oscar should go now

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • No Oscar should stay

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • I could careless

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • How bout gettin rid of smoke overscroll glows??

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Sixfoota21

Nov 3, 2008
Running v6 beta for about 3 days now. Still simply amazing! Unplugged at 6am yesterday with consistent use at work and battery was at 26% by 9pm. Also using underworld 5. Thanks DK!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Underworld sbc or regular? I need better battery life. I like this Rom so much I can't put it down LOL.

Nickitt

Dec 21, 2011
Kansas City
DK I don't mean to be a **** and please, please excuse my language but HURRY THE **** UP ON V6 :D I can't stop thinking about the dang V6 Final & its eating me alive lolololo...... oMg this beta is basically a teaser to all of us and its just not fair! Damnit! Anyways, take your time to perfect this baby. Thanks. & always, yours truly,
-Nic :D

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

custm2007

Mar 29, 2012
Underworld sbc of course.

Sent from my lair.

Same here! Been running Underworld SBC for a couple weeks now on Karma V5 and I love the battery life!

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Hey DK,
Any chance Version 6 will have the Google contacts filter? :D
...Or maybe I'll have to wait for V7. :(

RascalDoc

Nov 9, 2011
So Florida
I'm running beta 6 of the ROM and Underworld 6 both with and without sbc dropped this morning. I just flashed 6+sbc .... will keep everyone [posted about how it d=fares on my evo hardware version 003

RascalDoc

Nov 9, 2011
So Florida
I don't really know what to call this. I like the ROM a lot. It has been my daily since I flashed it and everything has worked, right out of the box, including the beta of 6. But, there seems to be one glitch? happening? that I have never run across. Well, two actually. Adding a widget in sense, sometimes it takes 2-3 "adds" before it takes, and some widgets, won't take at all. Also, changing wallpapers ..... as much as I like the bonsai... sometimes I want to put up a cutie, or an Andy wall paper or something different. And occasionally I'll switch to go launcher ( I have sense set up one way and go another for different uses) switching back and forth, the wallpaper reverts back to the bonsai, sometimes, and sometimes, although I put a girlie up in go launcher.... when I go back, go launcher reverts back to the andy wallpaper it came with. Nitpicking I know DK but you have done everything with this ROM so it's close to perfect as you can get it (barring individual preferences etc) and thought you might have interest in knowing about this. This doesn't even look clear to me and I wrote it but it's as clear as I can make it. Hardware 003, COD tweaks, Seduction beta6, and Underworld 6 +sbc.

Reactions: tltb26

tltb26

Jan 13, 2012
Guam
But, there seems to be one glitch? happening? that I have never run across. Well, two actually. Adding a widget in sense, sometimes it takes 2-3 "adds" before it takes, and some widgets, won't take at all. Also, changing wallpapers ..... as much as I like the bonsai... sometimes I want to put up a cutie, or an Andy wall paper or something different...switching back and forth, the wallpaper reverts back to the bonsai

+1 I hesitated on posting this same issue, considering that I may have flashed it inappropriately, had a conflicting app or an anomaly. (Hardware 0004, stock kernel, no other mods/tweaks etc...)

For lack of a better word...it hesitates when adding/deleting/moving a widget (& I've tested it with most of the widgets I have available). It's like "press", one-one thousand, two-one thousand...sometimes, three-one thousand...then it reacts & opens widget drawer or it does a "matrix-like" move...slow-motion but not slow.

I even reflashed it & did a systematic add of applications, rearranging of widgets on my home screens & changing wallpapers and/or LWP...to observe if it was doing it with any one particular app. I have seen this reversion to the "default" wallpaper with one other ROM; (as well as the magic act of the homescreen disappearing); I don't know if the Dev was able to work it out.

To be fair...I initially flashed it about 24 hrs ago...but due to this widget & wallpaper hesitation & reversion...AND process.com.htc.launcher & HTC Sense repeated extreme FC's and freezes at boot up...I had to flash it again about 18 hrs ago.

DK...your ROM is otherwise outstanding. Dizzily Snappy, smooth, not too flashy with just enough creative touches. BTW, it was the name "DigitalKarma" that caught my attention...a few pages through the thread & I could see...that this is one of the better ROMs for our phone.

Reactions: RascalDoc

Digitalkarma

Feb 3, 2011
I wish I knew what is going on. Everything is working like normal for me, adding the stock widget and 3rd party widgets, adding apps & wallpapers to homescreen no lags whatsoever or the homescreen disappearing. Can't be the underworld kernel, is it from using a different launcher? Or COD tweaks? I noticed I had some problems with V6 supercharger, it broke the volume rocker mod and maybe something else I'm not aware of. Anyone else care to chime in?

Anyway. To everyone I apologize for slacking off a little on releasing v6 ahaha, I just got done watching the Avengers, I will finally have it uploaded later tonight.

Reactions: killa408shark

Sixfoota21

Nov 3, 2008
Funny, I just finished seeing AVENGERS too. I haven't had any of the problems with widgets or calendar. I just flashed Rom and underworld v6 kernel and all good.

BTW. Wouldn't v6 kernel go great with v6 final..cough cough..

LOL

Digitalkarma

Feb 3, 2011
Funny, I just finished seeing AVENGERS too. I haven't had any of the problems with widgets or calendar. I just flashed Rom and underworld v6 kernel and all good.

BTW. Wouldn't v6 kernel go great with v6 final..cough cough..

LOL

I know! Wouldn't it be a great match?? but then again I probably wouldn't want to delay my Rom another day or two. V6 is ready to go lol. I'll definitely talk to ca1ne about putting this in v7 cuz I have no idea how to bake in a custom kernel.

And the Avengers was awesome!

mrflex

Jan 2, 2008
This is by far the best rom I have flashed and yes I have flashed a bunch. I'm running V5 with underworld V5 and I'm consistently getting over a day of battery life with moderate use, very smooth, fast and everything I'm looking for in a daily use rom. Thanks 200% DK for the work you put into this. Now I'll keep refreshing my browser until V6 final is up and I will have V6+V6= Goodly goodness:D

tltb26

Jan 13, 2012
Guam
or the homescreen disappearing.

DK, I apologize if my statement was confusing...the home screen issue is NOT on your ROM. I was mentioning that I tried another ROM that had this "hesitation" of widgets movement/assignment (that I'm experiencing in your ROM). (But the other rom, in comparison, had the magic trick of home screen disappearing).

Also, update since 2nd flash...it seems to have smoothed itself out. The widgets take longer than "normal" to load (IMO), but it isn't dramatic & is not necessarily a result of the ROMs processing. But movement of home screens and reassignment/relocation of widgets seems to have dissipated to "one-one thousand" :-D

Your acknowledgment & feedback is highly appreciated. I think RascalDoc and I may just be a smidgen of the percentage of your ROM users, that may experience this behavior. Hopefully it has smoothed out for him too.

Anxiously but patiently awaiting for V6...

Last edited:

RascalDoc

Nov 9, 2011
So Florida
DK, I apologize if my statement was confusing...the home screen issue is NOT on your ROM. I was mentioning that I tried another ROM that had this "hesitation" of widgets movement/assignment (that I'm experiencing in your ROM). (But the other rom, in comparison, had the magic trick of home screen disappearing).

Also, update since 2nd flash...it seems to have smoothed itself out. The widgets take longer than "normal" to load (IMO), but it isn't dramatic & is not necessarily a result of the ROMs processing. But movement of home screens and reassignment/relocation of widgets seems to have dissipated to "one-one thousand" :-D

Your acknowledgment & feedback is highly appreciated. I think RascalDoc and I may just be a smidgen of the percentage of your ROM users, that may experience this behavior. Hopefully it has smoothed out for him too.

Anxiously but patiently awaiting for V6...

Has not smoothed out or corrected. Did you reflash over your first flash or do a complete wipe and start over? I'm not crazy about the second option LOL

Will see how the final version acts. It is NO WAY a deal breaker though I eventually got widgets that do what I want loaded.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

tltb26

Jan 13, 2012
Guam
RascalDoc
Did you reflash over your first flash or do a complete wipe and start over?
I did a complete wipe and fresh flash. To my knowledge, flashing over a ROM is only workable for updates/themes/mods/scripts...specifically designed for a particular ROM or proven to work "universally". Strangely, this sniggle with the widgets & home screens wasn't as bad after I flashed the second time; the first time rendered the phone almost unusable.

I'm noticing it again tonight...the home screen sticks when moving from screen to screen...sometimes for a whole 10-15 seconds; somewhat of a freeze because the phone is completely unresponsive save for pressing the power button. I'm really starting to think it is the HTC album widget and/or the Calengoo 4x4 month view widget; they are the most recent adds/changes. I'm going to try removing both again & testing. Plus...I had that dang process.com.htc.launcher & HTC Sense FC once each tonight.

Alas...same as you...I will see if V6 ovecomes this sniggle. I have the V6 zip already. But I have to take my cell in the morning to my cell provider for some "update". So it will have to wait til after.

Reactions: RascalDoc

RascalDoc

Nov 9, 2011
So Florida
RascalDoc I did a complete wipe and fresh flash. To my knowledge, flashing over a ROM is only workable for updates/themes/mods/scripts...specifically designed for a particular ROM or proven to work "universally". Strangely, this sniggle with the widgets & home screens wasn't as bad after I flashed the second time; the first time rendered the phone almost unusable.

I'm noticing it again tonight...the home screen sticks when moving from screen to screen...sometimes for a whole 10-15 seconds; somewhat of a freeze because the phone is completely unresponsive save for pressing the power button. I'm really starting to think it is the HTC album widget and/or the Calengoo 4x4 month view widget; they are the most recent adds/changes. I'm going to try removing both again & testing. Plus...I had that dang process.com.htc.launcher & HTC Sense FC once each tonight.

Alas...same as you...I will see if V6 ovecomes this sniggle. I have the V6 zip already. But I have to take my cell in the morning to my cell provider for some "update". So it will have to wait til after.
Thanks ... I know about flashing over something .... I thought as you had flashed it once maybe you flashed right over it. Guess I have to get the final version and then set the sucker up all over again .... :eek: *sigh* .... DK I'll update after I'm set up and I see what happens. My home screen issues are NOT like his, my wall paper just doesn't stick and reverts to stock or back to the last one I had up or something like that. I do have the hesitation though at times., Off to flashville ..... hope my karma holds up ;)

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I went back and looked over the change log ..... IS the final version okay to flash over the beta? DK? You've told me before about wiping everything just to be safe but from the things added and changed .... it looks like a "flashover" might work???? Also .... V6 Supercharger ..... is that baked into the ROM or is it an addon by running it and if so should I go to the original V6 supercharger thread to see about how to set it up? Thanks....

Registerforwhat

Jun 21, 2010
Am I blind? I see V6 d/l link yet, no d/l button in the link where is it?!?

edit: refresh found it, excited :D

Last edited:

rjd728

Oct 1, 2010
Sweet......

Great to see this posted....made my Thursday! Now......just have to find the time to flash and check it out. Kudos to the Dev's once again! :D

Reactions: Digitalkarma

biga1

Aug 18, 2010
NOOB TOWN
Honor 5X
definitely fast!! one question, and sorry if this has already been discussed in the thread, but how do you configure the right button of the dock? I did not see a Launchkey app. thanks:confused:

RascalDoc

Nov 9, 2011
So Florida
definitely fast!! one question, and sorry if this has already been discussed in the thread, but how do you configure the right button of the dock? I did not see a Launchkey app. thanks:confused:

looks to me like that is configured to allow you to add things to the home screen in sense. I just went through looking myself. I hadn't noticed it previously because I use Go Launcher Ex most of the time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ✰05.01.13✰ //ROM\\ D.I.R.T//DigitalKarma V9 Enlightenment: Neon-blue Edition(FINAL)

BnjM2Bt.gif

rv0b7IP.gif
    zAVTA7e.gif

>>> DigitalKarma V9 <<<
    Enlightenment

Themed, redesigned and powered by DK!

"It’s a very fast little ROM, very well laid out, very pretty, and responsive. It’s kind of hard to run though because it’s just so nice to look at." - Paul E. King
    (First ROM review for the DK series courtesy of Paul from GoodandEvo!)

- Enter Enlightenment -

After the excessive prettiness that was Reincarnation, DK decided to go back to the drawing board...again. What more could he do that could be done on a Sense 1.0 rom while still keeping things fresh? How about incorporating some Jellybean elements into the Sense 1 framework for starters? Influenced by the minimalism of the Holo design. The idea of adding Holo progress bars, Jellybean notifications and using Jellybean animations were born. I've been flirting and falling in love with ICS/JellyBean so why not emulate the look and feel?!

The next idea was to trim the excess fat off the Rom. The easiest thing would be to strip away the Sense elements but that would be kind of senseless and boring. The solution was to tone down the Sense 4 look and use of transparencies in favor again of the Holo design. By going with mono, darker, and flatter textures, png sizes have been greatly reduced. Also combined with the use of other techniques, I have trimmed the system files by 100mb from the last version. The Rom sizes kept going up with each new release until V8 finally went over the 200mb mark. I wasn't going to let that trend continue on V9. Clocking in at a lean 165mb zip, its by far the lightest version I've ever made! Ram and performance is much more efficient now. 'Balance' has been the key theme throughout the making of V9

As much as I've been heaping praises on Jellybean, the final phase of development was to take another look at Sense and give some of its identity back. Inspired by the look of the latest Sense trends, the idea of turning the stock clock into a 3x2 widget and adding Sense 5 icons were introduced. I have traveled far and wide through the Sense landscape, from the HTC One to HTC Butterfly, even to the EVO LTE for inspiration. To mix all these visual elements together, while focusing more this time on the performance side of things has been the greatest task. It has definitely been an "enlightening" experience making V9.

The series has come full circle. Enjoy the journey.​

Welcome to the ninth and final installment of DIGITALKARMA ROM!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    ☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

☯About DIGITALKARMA ROM☯
    A seamless SENSE-ual stock-like experience. From the moment you first boot up, the beauty of DigitalKarma ROM lies in its simplicity. As they say the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts. Functionality is of utmost importance. Everything's got to work. DigitalKarma tries to strike the perfect balance between old school and contemporary design; reliability and the unconventional. Here you'll find one of the most creative custom Sense ROMS you've ever layed your eyes upon for the Evo 4G.

-=-=-=-=-=-
    ☯V9 FEATURES☯
    -=-=-=-=-=-

- Base: RUU_SuperSonic_GB_Sprint_WWE_4.67.651.3
    - Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
    - Sense 1.0
    - Odexed for faster boot times and more internal memory
    - PNG optimized
    - 355 mb internal space
    - EXT4 Support
    - Caine's Classic SBC Kernel
    - Dark Matte Grey & Red Neon Color Scheme
    - Stock Jellybean/Sense 5/Butterfly Hybrid Theme
    - HTC J Butterfly style 3x2 Clock
    - Halo rosie dock (L means left app function, R means right in case you were wondering)
    - Sense 5 app and weather icons(for 2x2 weather widget and a few other places)
    - Sense 5 and Butterfly wallpaper
    - added Butterfly to Scene list(for the Butterfly homescreen look)
    - inverted themed Grey backgrounds on HTC apps
    - JellyHeaven animations(Jellybean animations remixed and modified by me)
    - JB/ICS loading progress animations
    - Select Sense 5 ringtone/notif included
    - Latest version of Google Play 3.10.14
    - updated apps, including latest Sprint Voicemail
    - removed most 3rd party apps and kept it more stock
    - Unlimited Tab Browser with Debug setting
    - Karma Utility based from Tommy's RomUtility for all your tweaking needs (only the modifications menu is available for now)
    - added script for toggling led capacitive buttons(use terminal emulator and type: su, hit enter. Then type: sh /system/xbin/ledtoggle*)
    - added back some long deleted HTC apps like Car Panel and FM Radio
    - Advanced Power Menu + 4-in-1 reboot
    - Slimmed style Recent Apps drop-down bar
    - Quick Settings with long-press function to menu
    - MMS enabled backup messages & Securebox
    - Swiping Notifications(set to 50.0p for better swiping & swiping from middle)
    - DSP Manager(for the audiophiles!)
    - Sony Bravia Engine for better picture quality
    - Volume Rocker Skip Track Mod
    - 30 step Media Volume increment mod
    - Native Screenshot(long press power button first, then immediately press Home button to capture screenshot)
    - 1x/3x connection display, animated sync, revamped battery animations, smooth ICS spinners, no GPS icon
    - Speedy custom transitions(it's fast)
    - V6 SuperCharger(go into Terminal Emulator, type su press enter, then type sh /system/xbin/V6* to install)
    - Juwe11 Ram Tweak
    - Init.d SD Card tweak
    - Build prop tweaks(to enhance 3G speed & RAM effienciency, battery life and picture quality)
    - Settings tweak(Unknown Sources on, haptic feedback off, auto-brightness off, Fastboot off)
    - WI-fi Tethering(if you have connection problem, go to settings and check 'MSS clamping' and 'Routing fix')
    - Hacked 3G Sprint Hotspot
    - working EPST(doesn't matter what radio you are on, codes will work: ##3282#, ##775#)
    DarkTremors Apps2SD( link on how-to set up here )

More details can be found in the changelog below

☯CREDITS☯
    I'd like to first thank all these kind folk who I have corresponded and/or aided me in the development process of V9:

TommyTomatoe (for pretty much everything he does, his tuts, mods, answering my questions, giving me permission for RomUtility etc.)
    Mazda(for testing and feedback)
    Robobob (correspondence and ideas)
    JMZ(for providing RUU, especially the M7 so i could get Sense 5 goodies)
    IDRFT (for the wicked V9 Splashscreens)

To everyone else on TEAMDIRT for general support
    SPECIAL THANKS: to all my supporters following this rom!

CHANGELOG for V9: ___________
    coming soon!!

as of Dec. 4 2012
    - cleaned up smali code in framework, freed up 2mb of space
    - DK's "Jelly Heaven" animations modified by yours truly
    - Tommytomatoes' Rom Utility demo app included(courtesy of TT! Thanks!)
    - red and black/dark grey color color scheme inspired by Evo
    - darker transparencies
    - splashes of red trims/highlights
    - Pulsating red beam on drop down menu
    - Jellybean style notifications
    - Toggle Volume Wake Option
    - Toggle Lockscreen option
    - Jellybean style HTC Clock
    - Themed the browser to look a bit like ICS/JB
    - Several new wallpapers
    - Red Aurora overscroll
    - disable HTC logging code in framework

more to announce later

☯☯

☯CHANGELOG for v8 Reincarnation☯
    10/11/12

International Edition - 10/25/12

not really a big update, it's essentially the same as V8 - same tweaks, same theme, just about the same internal memory.. but here is what i added for the international folks requesting languages for my rom.

- support for 30+ languages(french, italian, japanese, korean, chinese, vietnamese, german etc.) through most of the OS. shouldn't have to use an app like MoreLocale anymore unless there is a language i'm missing or didn't feel compelled to include in my rom.
    - re-enabled choosing your language on first setup
    - added back lang_pico TTS files
    - added back HtcCalculatorWidget
    - added iWnnIME for japanese keyboard support and themed it to match my rom
    - updated GooglePlay to latest 3.9.16 with Google Play logo for custom status icon
    - fixed the dark text for Voicemail drop-down notifications
    - fixed/completed the themeing for HTC_IME Chinese Keyboard
    - optimized some .ogg files

BIG THANKS to Robobob and his Urayamashi ROM for the language files!

here are the additions for v8
    - Jellybean fonts
    - 5 minute Screen Timeout option(replacing 15 second option)
    - Shutdown bootanimation(when powering off phone)
    - new bootup animation(made by me.. Reincarnation style!)
    - fixed the text not appearing in HTC_IME personal dictionary
    - themed the Message widget to match other widgets(which i forgot to do in v7.77, thanks Phe-NOM for the find)
    - Semi-transparent Sense 4-ish Rosie dock and clock
    - new "Steel" wallpaper from Sense 4.5
    - Dozen new personal wallpapers handpicked by me
    - Unlimited tab windows in Browser
    - Underworld v0.8 No-HAVs SBC kernel(thanks again Ca1ne! for more info or if you want switch dif. kernel styles check out his thread)
    - added longpress function to the remaining 4 or 5 Quick Setting options that didn't have it in v7.77(thanks tommy)
    - added Auto-sync and Tweaks to Quick Settings. Just long-press Settings for Tweaks(thanks tommy)
    - more lockscreen themeing(new arrows, green shadow on text, resized album art, semi-transparent overlay)
    - new transperency style added to Settings, App Drawer and Drop-down Menu
    - updated Google Play, Sprint Voicemail and a bunch of other apps
    - moved memory tweaks from init.d to Ramdisk
    - Aurora overscroll
    - ICS window animations blend(its hard to see it but its there if you slow the animation down lol)
    - faster animations(just when you think it couldn't get any faster! bumped it up another 20%)
    - cleaned up some smali codes and optimized images in Framework
    - long press Rosie remap built-in (in order for this to work, you will need to use TommyT's Rom Utility demo)
    - toggle Recent apps (same as above. )
    - Dexo-tized! (1st time using tommys odex utility for my Rom but once again odexed for faster boot and more memory space)

Code:
    - PAST CHANGELOG-

v7.77 Deluxe - 7/17/12
     - fixed the Drop-down call notification graphic glitch where text and background were blacked out
     - added transparent BG and white text to Call Notification to match the look of other notifications
     - fixed the slot machine arrow glitch where image remained static in BG during Lockscreen Call Menu
     - fixed the line glitch in Sense Clock. wish i could leave it lighter to make the clock look subtle but had to darken it to camouflage
     - reverted back to previous version of Gtalk used in V7.77 as user reported video was not working. should work now.
     - reverted back to Superuser instead of SuperSU. had trouble getting root permissions for some reason..
     - added ICS smileys and updated some icons to old version of Gtalk. Should look similar now to the one used in V7.77
     - fixed all the tweaks that were listed as not working in KarmaTweaks although some are still kinda glitchy but they still work(tweaks are Overscroll and Hide alarm, battery and signal)
     - added additional Long-press action to Brightness, Flashlight, Mobile Network in QuickSettings along with the already working Volume and Settings options. will add the rest in the next version.(big thanks to Robobob for assisting me with this! We both teamworked on trying to get this over from the Classic ROM)
     - added Reboot option to Quick Settings
     - fixed the Reboot icon in Advanced Power Menu to look more in sync with the others as it was bugging me, lol.
     - put back the Volume Rocker Mod instead of Volume Wake on default by requests. like my past ROMs used to be. :)
     - odexed System/Framework this time so now my rom is fully odexed along with Apps for faster boot times and approx. 70+ mb additional space from last version. 

v7.77: Jackpot Edition(as of 7/07/12)
    -reimplemented Juwe11 ramscript into init.d as the settings didn't stick last time..
    -revamped battery % to allow battery meter to show between charging animations(convenient!)
    -smoother scrolling throughout OS(you'll notice the difference in Settings menu..v7 was choppy as heck)
    -smoother spinning animations
    -RosieUtility from TommyT to allow remap dock buttons
    -animated sync
    -subtle visual tweaks and changed smoke overscroll back to glow
    -more Sense4.0 like renditioned themeing to framework and some apps like Googlesearch and HTC music widgets
    -added back SprintHotspot app and HTC profile widget by request
    -updated Gtalk with the ICS smileys
    -updated Flipboard to official release version
    -updated Superuser
    -updated Google Playstore to JB version
    -new bootanimation from Iblowpot :) :)
    -reduced font size in OS a tad(make it cleaner and compact and password prompt text doesn't get cut off)
    -phone dialer not off-centered
    -30 step incremental volume
    -added Pocket app
    -added Team DIRT Jelly Walls to wallpaper selection include Jellybean wallpaper and bonsai collection made by IDRFT
    -added Ringtones and notifications from Android Jellybean
    -odexed System apps
    -added host files
    -redid Browser and added 7-tabs and  debug menu
    -customized lockscreen arrows
    -changed fonts of quick settings notifications and tabs to all white
    -smaller font resize layout for more viewing space and cleaner appearance

V7: updated as of 6/9/2012
    --------------
    - added 7-in-1 volume slider(long-press for volume menu), Flashlight, and longpress Settings to RAM submenu in QuickSettings.(thank you Jboyer for initially helping me bring this to my Rom & TommyTomatoe for the extra help at the end!)
    - Underworld v0.7 SBC kernel as the default kernel(thank you Ca1ne! Please check his [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1570308"]thread[/URL]for more details on what's included)
    - added Karma Tweaks app(thanks again TommyT and RomanBB for the original idea)
    - Sense 4 Gomorrah style Flipclock remade by me(thanks Gomorrah for the clock base and Ygnew Malmsteen for the resource)
    - Sense 4 style keyboard themed by me(thanks DJZager for theme guide)
    - Sense 4 style dialer themed by me(thanks again to DJZager)
    - Sense 4 style widgets and icons(thanks Jewel RUU)
    - Sense 4 style rosie dock(thanks again Jewel)
    - Sense 4 themed framework(feels like 70% complete..) 
    - replaced Init.d RAM Tweaks to include Juwe11's original Init.d RAM script(thanks Juwe11)
    - Transparent Settings Menu(thanks TommyT)
    - newer version of Smoke overscrolls and inverted animated arrow lockscreen(thanks to my weirdness)
    - new bootanimation(created by Mazdarider23. Thanks buddy!)
    - added new apps(Flipboard, Plume, Imgur, Wimax Notifier, and maybe a half dozen more. Sorry I went a little overboard and thus the internal memory has dropped to 282 mb, but you'll be able to uninstall them if not needed)
     - replaced volume rocker mod with volume wake mod(thanks gruesomewolf)
    5/09/2012
    ---------------
    here are other additions i've included since the beta:

-added OS Monitor & ROM Toolbox Lite
    -added the latest V6 Supercharger(U9 RC8.2 - thanx ZeppelinRox)  
    -wallpapers from Virus & DarkLight ROM
    -more subtle icon themeing 
    -redone bootanimation

5/05/2012
    --------------
    V6 coming soon! Here's what to expect in this release

- 25% faster than v5! (so fast that HTC Sense couldn't keep up so it decided to turn animations off by default!)
    - Smokey Semi-transparent Drop Down Notification Menu
    - Smokey semi-transparent App Drawer & Add To Home Screen
    - Smokey Overscroll glows
    - Resized Recent Apps bar in Drop Down Menu(would you rather have wasted space with captions of apps you already know or have extra room for one more notification? :) )
    - Customized Lockscreen a step further
    - slightly remixed transition animations
    - add a few more status bar icons like the headphones from mikfroyo
    - subtle tweaking images here and there like no more squares on the icons in notification trays
    - updated Google Search Box
    - updated Wi-fi Tether(3g/4G should work now)
    - added Securebox and Backup Messages to SD in stock Mms app
    - MMS compression is off! No more low-res pixely pictures!
    - updated Bookmarks with relevant websites for Android & EVO enthusiast
    - added some init.d scripts(zipalign on boot, SD card read tweak,and some ram tweak)

Plus hopefully a few more features, but if not..there's always v7... :)

4/21/2012 
    --------------
    v5 has arrived. 

- Swiping Notifications! i've also changed the anim files to 50% for better responsiveness (thanks hansip, ca1ne & mirko)
    - added Gtalk w/ video
    - replaced Myn's transitions with Mik's transitions from Mikfroyo 3.2(thanks Mik)
    - added more Sense 4.0 wallpapers and some bonus ones for nolstagia
    - disabled haptic feedback, enabled Unknown Sources, turned off auto-brightness and dimmed it a notch, disabled Fastboot by default in Settings..
    - changed lockscreen to Clear LockScreen Bar(thanks again Konikub)
    - modified lockscreen a bit(increased font size/change color to white for carrier name, changed lockscreen msg prompt) 
    - updated Google Play, Facebook, Youtube, Gmail, Sprint Voicemail to the latest version
    - changed overscroll glow color to green
    - got rid of some logging apps(QXDM2SD, Smith, BugReport), couple libs(the lib for Nova was 6.8mb!!wtf), and a few bin files
    - revamped custom bootanimation
    - HTC IME REVOLUTION mod keyboard(gimpsta, xXxVirusxXx)
    - added RapFox FTP server
    - added Roboto font
    - remove bubble from app mod, widget toggles unfortunately still have bubbles and Voicemail-just readd Voicemail back to homescreen and it will disappear(thanks cmonsterf50)
    - added Espresso Rosie seen in FreshROMs and Android 2.1(thanks flipzmode)
    - added Mik battery and radio buttons from old MikFroyo(thanks again Mik) 
    - added more Sprint Lover Icons- some icons i couldn't get to work in v4 such as HTCMusic are now in plus a few new ones i made myself(the Market notification icon is now updated to look like Google Play)
    - pngopt 97% of the Rom on max setting through Android-Utility which helped shaved off 30mb off the rom(thanks Tommytomatoe!) 

4/13/2012
    ---------

Added:
    - Semi-transparent Black LockScreen Bar(courtesy of Konikub)
    - Warm Desire Flip-Clock(thank you Gomorrah for your blessing! creator of the Sense 4.0 clock ;))
    - Myn's animation as seen on Warm 2.2(thanks Myn)
    - default wallpaper from Sense 4 and Myn's wallpaper
    - Sprint Lover's Icon(well half of them... orig. thanks to SchmittX)
    - custom bootanimation(created by me simple as can be)
    - white overscroll glow
    - Recent apps to Notification Bar
    - a few ringtones from Sense 4 as my default ringtone and notifcation
    - Google PlayStore 3.5.15 in place of old Android Market
    - Terminal Emulator app
    - Adb Wireless app
    - Advanced Power Menu + Volume Rocker mod to switch songs in sleep mode(gruesomewolf + ca1ne)
    - Sony XLoud & Bravia Engine(thanks xXxPachaxXx)
    - built prop tweaks for better 3g speed, GPU rendering, etc_(thanks knzo)

i think that's all for now....
    images and maybe a video coming soon...

4/04/2012
    ---------

added:
    - Custom lockscreen banner w/ my own personal touch(thanks Tommytomatoe, you are the modern day Jschisurf!)
    - CRT animations(thanks Gruesomewolf)
    - Bonzai wallpaper from Sense 4(you can go to HTC wallpaper and select it from there as it was intended to be my custom default wallpaper. thanks Swagstr for WVGAs)
    - Native screenshot(thanks Freeza)
    - 4 in 1 reboot menu(thanks Ca1ne for the port)
    - old EPST(compatible with all radios so if you're using an older radio then EPST should work and the latest radio works on old EPST vice-versa. no need to flash back and forth just to use EPST! Thanks Calkulin! in case you forgot dial ##3282# and ##775#)
    - Wireless N fixed(Gruesomewolf)
    - 7 tab Browser(thanks SteelH)

took out:
    -Quickboot(since i got the reboot mod now)
    -Sprintzone(found no need to have it. if you want to check min&data: text to 1311 and type in the word 'usage' or type 'upgrade' for upgrade eligibility  instead of dialing *2)
    -sprint bootanimation(its default Androit bootup now)

3/23/2012
     ---------

Added back:
     -Sprint Zone(maybe some people will want to dial *2 and check their phone data...
     -Voice Search(upon request)
     -Livewallpapers.apk (i would like to keep only Nexus LWP, but here are the others as well)
     -Themed Red ES File Explorer(thanks ClonedNull!)
     -DSP Manager w/ REAL bass boost(thanks Mik & Virus for the lib & getting it on Sense. can't live without DSP!) 
    -Battery % mod(thanks mjHuffer!)
     -Quick Settings Mod(thanks ca1ne!)

Removed:
     HTCProfileWidget
     HTCRingtoneWidget
     Sprint Bootanimation sound
     & some pico files

3/17/2012
     ---------
     - Stripped out some if not most HTC & Sprint Bloatware -
     19 Apps Removed:
     AmazonMP3
     AppSharing
     Blockbuster
     Car Panel
     FootPrints
     HTC Mobile Guide
     Kindle
     Nascar
     Nova
     Qik
     Sprint Football
     Sprint Hotspot
     Sprint Navigator
     Sprint Telenav
     Sprint TV
     Sprint Zone
     Teeter
     Voice Dialer
     Voice Search

- Stripped out some Widgets & Live Wallpapers -
     6 Widgets Removed:
     FM Radio
     Footprints
     News Reader
     Sprint TV
     Stock
     Twitter

+

LiveWallpapers.apk
     MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
     VisualizationWallpapers.apk

- Stripped out some Apk's -
     BugReport
     CheckIn Provider
     FieldTrial
     GSD

added in:
     DSP Manager(from MikG version cuz it sounds the best. thanks Mik!)
     Battery Bar Setting(from pvyparts)
     Wireless Tether App
     Es File Explorer
     Quickboot
    -DOWNLOAD LINKS-
    V8 is now live! Friendly reminder do a FULL wipe: that includes data, cache, dalvik-cache. Turn off signature verification and you are good to go. ENJOY!! I highly recommend Smelkus Recovery much more simpler process. Just use Superwipe combo then flash the zip! EASY PEASY!

DigitalKarma V9: Enlightenment @ TeamDIRT.me! - 165 mb

DigitalKarma v8: Reincarnation(International) - 207 mb

and for all my previous versions, you can get 'em right here

disclaimer: this rom and myself will not be held liable for any phone bricks, car accidents, inattentiveness of your surroundings or any hearing loss that may occur while using this rom. You flash at your own risk. BUT, there shouldn't be any problems ;)

☯FLASHABLE MODS/THEMES/MISC.☯

☯Rosies for V9☯
    - Halo Rosie Dock With Wings
    - Halo Rosie Dock No Wings
    - Ghost Halo Rosie
    - Ghost Classic Rosie(from the Classic rom in V9-style red!)

☯Clocks for V9☯
    - 3x2 Jellybean-style Clock
    - 3x2 Butterfly-style Clock
    - 4x2 Jellybean-style Clock
    - 4x2 Butterfly-style Clock
    - Digital Camoflage Flip-Clock
    - Black Sense 4-Style Flip-Clock
    - Red Sense 4-Style Flip-Clock
    - Sense 5 Clock(credit goes to Ygnew Malmsteen for originally modifying)
    - Sense 5 Clock No-Background(install as you would like a regular apk)

☯Wallpaper Options for V9☯
    - Sense 5 Wallpaper Pack(flash in recovery. this will overwrite the HTC Wallpapers. thumbnail won't change)
    - Original V9 Default Wallpapers(if you want to revert back if you get bored)

☯Fixes and Miscelaneous for V9☯
    Google Navigation menu color fix (install like regular apk)
    Karma Utility updated Dark theme (install like regular apk)
    Youtube drop-down menu color fix (install like regular apk)

Overscroll Styles for V8: Reincarnation
    there are some new colors i made for a selection of 21 to choose from(click name for preview):
    OId40.png

- Aurora
    - Blue Topaz
    - Crimson Blood
    - Dark Green
    - Grey
    - Hot Pink
    - Lavendar
    - Neon Green
    - Neon Turquoise
    - Orange
    - Pink
    - Purple
    - Red
    - RedOrange
    - Royal Blue
    - Smoke
    - Striped Light
    - Violet
    - White
    - Yellow
    - YellowGold

Get your Overscrolls here!

Rosie Styles for V8: Reincarnation
    AgenO.png

Styles include: Ghost Rosie(see image), Slim Rosie(see image), Dockless Rosie(see image), Reflective Rosie(see image)

Get your V8 Rosie Mods Here

Clock Styles for V8: Reincarnation
    rKgnk.png

Styles include: Semi-transparent Colored Non-flip clocks, and Camo Flip-clocks

Get your V8 Clocks here!

For V7.77
    ☯Rosies☯
    TommyTomatoe Ghost Rosie - get it here
    DK Sense 4 Rosie - get it here

☯Clocks☯
    DK Shadowy Sense 4 Clock - better effect on lighter wallpapers. get it here
    DK White Sense 4 Clock - get it here
    DK Black Sense 4 Clock - get it here
    DK Red Sense 4 Clock - get it here

☯StatusBar☯
    Sense 4 textured StatusBar
    coming soon....

☯Fixes/Misc☯
    - Call Notification Fix - Black Text on White Notification(alt. look for Deluxe Version)
    - Call Notification Fix - White Text on Transparent Notification(fixed in Deluxe version)
    - X-Loud Engine Patch Zip(flash if you want to get XLoud back and delete included files with Root Explorer if you change your mind)
    - Sprint/HTC App Pack - All-in-1 Flash(Rebloat by adding back stock apps...)
    - Sprint/HTC App Pack - DIY NonFlash(For those who only want a few apps back. extract the zip. open update.zip with 7zip and put apk in the system/app directory and lib files in lib directory. close 7zip and flash update.zip)

For V7
    ☯ Gruesomewolf's Volume Song Rocker Mod(disables volume wake)
    ☯ Gruesomewolf's Volume Wake Mod(disables volume rocker)
    ☯ TommyTomatoe's Phone Caller ID Misalignment Fix
    (Flashable fix for V7 here)
    ☯ JsChiSurf's Remove Bottom Notification Text From HTC LockScreen mod
    (Flashable mod adapted by me to work for V7 here*warning: you'll also lose Missed Call Notification and anything else that shows up..*
    and if you want to revert back go here)

☯ and..for those who miss SprintZone you can your fix here

m8kWSl.jpg

☯ IDRFT's Splashscreens and wallpapers for V7: Heaven,V8:Reincarnation and [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=35733854&postcount=2109"]V9: Enlightenment![/URL]
    (rename file to PC36IMG.zip on root of SD card and flash through bootloader)

HAVE FUN ENJOY!
    So it is exactly one year to this day on March 23 that i put out my first rom here on XDA! 12 releases(8 of them officially numbered) later the DK series is still going strong.

Usually a rom series last a good 4 or so months from my observation. the fact that i still continue to work and breathe life into a Sense 1.0 rom for this long is strange dedication in of itself but i always find new ways of modifying things just when i thought there is nothing more to do. And almost every reasonable goal i've set out to accomplish with my rom i've been able to get done such as making the hideously pixelated album art on the lockscreen smaller on V8 or creating the slot machine lock animation for my 777 Jackpot rom. Working on V9 i believe i've reached the point now where i know almost everything about Sense 1.0 inside and out there is to know.(where all the pngs are located, knowing what xmls to edit for changing layout etc). i've themed or modified just about every apk in some manner. there must be a subconsicous reason why i chose to name this version "Enlightenment".... it really is what it is. all the knowledge i learned over the past year whether be from self-discovery or the help of others is being put to good use here.

i was hoping to put out V9 today to mark the occassion but...it was not to be. Although I can say this, it is almost done. :)

as far as a Sense 3 version, i would love to resume work on finishing my Sense 3 port someday. Rosie had stability issues, some htc apps force close and screen density on some apps need resizing. I would like to knock out a theme for it too, perhaps port some of the looks from V9, but I can tell this will be more time consuming then Sense 1 ever was. Sense 1.0 is alot more flexible and fun to theme. We will see where my priorities are but that was a fun side project from what i remember of it. :good:
    9 Are you meanning that V9 will be the ......

All I know is 9 is special and significant number, and as such the work I'm putting in this one will be extensive. The Rom is going to get a big makeover on par with what I did on V7, some refinments and some new options to address some requests in the past.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everybody! :)
    REINCARNATION!!!!! enjoy!! i will update the op throughout tommorow to reflect the changes with V8
    Hey gang. Been busy all day yesterday and just got done with work today. Once I get home I'm going to work on it and polish it up as much as possible. Expect something after 9 pm pacific time. I can't wait to finally put it up! This is the longest version I've ever worked on, I believe since after Thanksgiving..and its about time to unleash this baby!