[Q] LG P700 Cyanogenmod No sim

Search This thread

arminvanhay

May 2, 2013
Hi all. Today I flashed my p700 to Cyanogenmod 10, and it's shows no IMEI, no network, no sim... I don't know what I need to do now... How I need to fix it? Maybe u have some ideas. (sorry for my very very bad English.)

Reactions: lg optimus l7 p700

squal59

May 5, 2013
México
hi, sorry for my bad english, also this happened to me, i update my p708 to jelly bean (v20a) and i do a hard reset but at the moment i turned on, my l7 ran out signal and say this to find networks "error finding networks" and if i try do any call say "not yet registered on the network".
Any idea?...

Reactions: horhephone

moraize

Sep 21, 2012

robhaans

Nov 13, 2012
Nijmegen
You just need to flash the v10 Baseband, You might have installed original JB that is v20 BB. just Flash the v10bb and will be ok...

https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=gX3YHLIx5o7EfaI4Ab6Xaq1gRvZLm1QkD0bjpQT6i2w=

Thanks for reposting the file, but now i see its exactly the same file i got from someone else. I already lashed that file, but it didnt do anything. My guess now is that the simlock i got unlocked at a phoneshop somehow relocked...:confused: because when i restored the rooted v10k rom it didn't recognise my SIM anymore too.

Edit: the rooted v10k did recognize my SIM after restore, after i placed the sim in the correct way :p Phoneshop tried to unlock the Phone on CM 10, but they couldn't do it. I guess its a bug. CM is after all in the nightly stage.

Edit2: i flashed CM10 again, along with gapps and baseband-zip, and finally it worked! Just keep trying....

Last edited:
Reactions: horhephone

horhephone

Mar 17, 2014
aleluiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Thanks for reposting the file, but now i see its exactly the same file i got from someone else. I already lashed that file, but it didnt do anything. My guess now is that the simlock i got unlocked at a phoneshop somehow relocked...:confused: because when i restored the rooted v10k rom it didn't recognise my SIM anymore too.

Edit: the rooted v10k did recognize my SIM after restore, after i placed the sim in the correct way :p Phoneshop tried to unlock the Phone on CM 10, but they couldn't do it. I guess its a bug. CM is after all in the nightly stage.

Edit2: i flashed CM10 again, along with gapps and baseband-zip, and finally it worked! Just keep trying....
:silly:
:silly:

Top Liked Posts