Any custom launcher that still can work with "Ok Google"

Search This thread

fastfed

Feb 13, 2008
I gotta admit, I like the whole OK google.. I've been rooting and roming my phone since day 1 of owning it, so I never really used the whole OK google from the homescreen. I'd always have to press something first.

This is really nice. I like Nova, but I'll take almost any custom launcher if it has the OK Google.

Anyone?>

RevelationOmega

Jan 30, 2014
Florida
I gotta admit, I like the whole OK google.. I've been rooting and roming my phone since day 1 of owning it, so I never really used the whole OK google from the homescreen. I'd always have to press something first.

This is really nice. I like Nova, but I'll take almost any custom launcher if it has the OK Google.

Anyone?>

Only one as of now is Google experience launcher and stock based on device. No third party have it implemented.

seanu13

Mar 29, 2013
The version of the Google launcher that I have has okay Google enabled and works with the gs5. I honestly don't remember where I got it. Hopefully it's OK that I paste the link to my Google drive where it's stored.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ILUYGH0k_mcDF4OVNRVmlJY2c/edit?usp=sharing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

a4ejuse4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk