[Star Wars] Droid R2D2 Sound Pack

Search This thread

MeetFace

Dec 31, 2010
Last edited:

kosac

Aug 17, 2010
firefox firus warning.. mp3 after unzip dosnt work.. mybe Avast dosnt like it.. or is corrupted?

MeetFace

Dec 31, 2010
False negative? Unless you have some other service intercepting the file.

Hmm, the original link is bad, I had to restructure my copy.com folder locally.

I'm reuploading a new file with several more notifs.https://copy.com/MkMNOPc9FFxoSMat

Last edited:

Capt.Insano

Jul 26, 2011
Dublin
I know this is an old thread, but copy.com does not allow downloads since May 2016.

Any chance of a re-up?

Thanks!

mrfollis

Jun 6, 2013
Received the same error and could not download. I can see the files and try to click the blue download button in the topright corner but always some error typically that copy.com is not working since...blah blah. I will look for replacement since I love r2d2 and would love my phone to be that smart (someday).

<3

-John

mrfollis

Jun 6, 2013
Received the same error and could not download. I can see the files and try to click the blue download button in the topright corner but always some error typically that copy.com is not working since...blah blah. I will look for replacement since I love r2d2 and would love my phone to be that smart (someday).

<3

-John

EDIT #1 : UPDATE: I followed the 4 videos posted and EVERYTHING is working perfectly, phone/data/wifi/bt/etc.

Thank you all !!!!!

MeetFace

Dec 31, 2010
Ahh, I'll see if I can get the file up on on my DB when I get to the office today.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts