[Tool]SP FlashTool ||MTK Android FLASHER

Search This thread

andrman1

Apr 20, 2012
What happens if I use the option Format will erase all partitions ? I have a backup file after can I restore after use format option ?

dryice213

Feb 10, 2013
is someone here knows how to change the language setting for TWRP? after following this thread along with this link: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/lenovo-s720-2/ before installing the rom my TWRP's language became chinese or taiwanese. what must i do? i also attached screenshot for the proof that another user of this link encountered the same problem. :confused:

Attachments

• proof.PNG
    proof.PNG
    30.4 KB · Views: 733

spock81

Apr 2, 2013
Advice much needed

I flashed my new Goophone I9 (MTK6589 smart phone) using SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1304.0.119 and it bricked.
The phone won't turn on, I tried booting to recovery mode did not work.
The only response I get is that the screen back light goes on and off until I take the battery out.
Please, any help will be appreciated.
Adar

Hello i am needing some advice i tried to flash a working rom to my phone(bird v1277) after rooting it successfully, It has flashed but the screen is distorted can not make anything out and is not booting up. How can i get phone into recovery.

*boy*racer*

Jan 11, 2011
I need help too please. I rooted my MT65xx not sure of the model and tried installing recovery. Rebooted it and now it get to emotion logo and vibrates then shuts off.

I downloaded the original FW and tried flashing it but it says error no EMMC found.

Is my phone permanently bricked?

Thanks

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Dark Wraith

Feb 18, 2013
Bangalore
I need help too please. I rooted my MT65xx not sure of the model and tried installing recovery. Rebooted it and now it get to emotion logo and vibrates then shuts off.

I downloaded the original FW and tried flashing it but it says error no EMMC found.

Is my phone permanently bricked?

Thanks

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

you must have not unchecked anything..preloader,boot.img etc while flashing the recovery.These types of errors happen when you flash your phone with wrong preloader or boot.img etc. I bricked mine by flashing wrong preloader and my phone became a paperweight. But i revived it again..But,Since your phone is getting detected,first of all make sure that you have the correct FW for ur device. Now select scatter file.Keep everything checked. now click on format whole flash.It should solve your Emmc not found error

very important: Before you do this,take out the battery..click on vol+ and connect to usb(try every combination)..for MT6577 its vol+ only.If your phone is getting detected still then go ahead and try what i wrote. If not proceed at your own discretion. Many MT65XX devices have a meta mode. try every combination.Vol++Vol- and try connecting..or just vol- or vol- or vol +...etc...

*boy*racer*

Jan 11, 2011
you must have not unchecked anything..preloader,boot.img etc while flashing the recovery.These types of errors happen when you flash your phone with wrong preloader or boot.img etc. I bricked mine by flashing wrong preloader and my phone became a paperweight. But i revived it again..But,Since your phone is getting detected,first of all make sure that you have the correct FW for ur device. Now select scatter file.Keep everything checked. now click on format whole flash.It should solve your Emmc not found error

very important: Before you do this,take out the battery..click on vol+ and connect to usb(try every combination)..for MT6577 its vol+ only.If your phone is getting detected still then go ahead and try what i wrote. If not proceed at your own discretion. Many MT65XX devices have a meta mode. try every combination.Vol++Vol- and try connecting..or just vol- or vol- or vol +...etc...

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately i threw it across the room and now its in the bin :(

Dark Wraith

Feb 18, 2013
Bangalore
Hello friend, please pay your attention. I'm try to root my canvas hd using sp flash tool. Everything is alright but when I connect my device it's only shows searching. Not detect i also install or uninstall x86 driver hundred times. But problem is same. what is the problem i can't understand :'(

Please please please help
Thank in advance :'(

Uninstall the drivers. x86 drivers is for a 32 bit machine.. so make sure you are on a 32 bit machine. Now once uninstalled..restart machine and install again. Reboot and try. and make sure you have the latest version of sp flashtools.

SmartDumbArse

Oct 3, 2013
Please help!!!

I'm getting a weird problem. When I plug my phone into laptop with the battery unplugged it connects, shows up in device manager (correctly) and then disconnects. SP Flash Tool doesn't see the phone so can't talk to it. What I've tried so far to fix:

1. Tried 3 different computers.
2. Tried with battery in.
3. Tried in Factory & CWM... Atleast this stayed in Device Manager but didn't communicate to SP Flash Tool (this is probably a noob mistake to think it may have worked?).
4. Tried every combination of power and volume buttons when plugging in USB cable.

Two questions: Am I missing something? & Can I convert the backup to a flashable zip so that it can be flashed from CWM???

EDIT: Must have been sleep deprived. Bit more research and actually seeing that I had an error 8038 I figured that the scatter file needed editing. I changed the details of the scatter file to the one I made during my backup. It worked but it just went into boot loop. I was able to recover to my backup.

Did I do the right thing to the scatter file or is that the reason the downloaded ROM went into boot loop?

Last edited:

Dark Wraith

Feb 18, 2013
Bangalore
Please help!!!

I'm getting a weird problem. When I plug my phone into laptop with the battery unplugged it connects, shows up in device manager (correctly) and then disconnects. SP Flash Tool doesn't see the phone so can't talk to it. What I've tried so far to fix:

1. Tried 3 different computers.
2. Tried with battery in.
3. Tried in Factory & CWM... Atleast this stayed in Device Manager but didn't communicate to SP Flash Tool (this is probably a noob mistake to think it may have worked?).
4. Tried every combination of power and volume buttons when plugging in USB cable.

Two questions: Am I missing something? & Can I convert the backup to a flashable zip so that it can be flashed from CWM???

EDIT: Must have been sleep deprived. Bit more research and actually seeing that I had an error 8038 I figured that the scatter file needed editing. I changed the details of the scatter file to the one I made during my backup. It worked but it just went into boot loop. I was able to recover to my backup.

Did I do the right thing to the scatter file or is that the reason the downloaded ROM went into boot loop?

Scatter file has nothing to do with sp flashtools detecting your phone or not. try reinstalling the drivers and see if it connects. I hate sp flash tools for a lot of reasons and this is one of them

mendizta

Sep 25, 2013
rom para gt-i9500 mtk6577

quisiera saber si alguien me puede ayudar con mi movil es el gt-i9500 mtk6577 necesito una rom para este modelo para flashearlo por flashtool gracias y disculpen las mo,lestias

matheszabi

Oct 14, 2013
serial number + imei lost

I lost the phone serial number and the 2x imei using the Format functionality of this tool

The IMEI can be recovered, set but not persistent: after Factory reset it will be invalid again.

How to set it permanently ? - to the original one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SP_Flash_Tool_....1 Released

======================
    Mediatek - Flash Tool - Info page
    Mediatek - Flash Tool - Downlaod page

SP Flash Tool v. 3.1224.0212 (01.11.2013)

MTK Flash Tool v. 5.1320.00 (23.05.2013)
    MTK Flash Tool v. 5.1343.01 (18.10.2013)

SP Flash Tool are for SmartPhone products
    MT6573\72 Innovative Platform for Mainstream Smartphones
    MT6575 Dual-SIM smartphone platform for the mainstream market
    MT6577 1 GHz Dual-Core Smartphone Platform
    MT6582 Quad-Core Cortex-A7 1.2GHz+CPU Smartphone Platform
    MT6589 Quad-Core Cortex-A7 1GHz+CPU Smartphone Platform

MTK Flash Tool is for Feature Phone chips
    MT6223 GSM/GPRS solution for ULC/ULC+ market
    MT6235 GSM/GPRS/EDGE solution for Mainstream Multimedia
    MT6236 GSM/GPRS/EDGE Feature- rich Multimedia solution
    MT6238 GSM/GPRS/EDGE Premium Multimedia solution
    MT6239 GSM/GPRS/EDGE Premium Multimedia solution
    MT6250 Single- Chip GSM/GPRS/EDGE- RX entry- multimedia solution
    MT6252 GSM/GPRS/EGPRS entry- multimedia single chip solution
    MT6253 Single- Chip GSM/GPRS entry- multimedia solution
    MT6255 Single- Chip GSM/GPRS/EDGE- RX Smart Feature Phone solution
    MT6268 High- end EDGE/GPRS/WCDMA Feature Rich Multimedia Phone Solution
    MT6276M HSPA Data Modem Solution
    MT6516 EDGE/GPRS Feature Rich Multimedia Smart Phone Entry Solution

MTK Flash tool v. 5.x fix a critical bug about SP Flash Tool 3.x where the SP Flashtool reads iincorrectly the scatter file of some new mobile based on MTK6582 (error: recovery partition is not flashable).
    ddsds.png

dd1.png

=====================
    Here is the download link

SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01.rar

=================
    SP Flash Tool v5.1436.00

Update SP Flas Tool V5.1436.00 https://yadi.sk/d/CJgP93Mrd6r2i
    Latest SP Flash Tool v5.1420.03

Click "THANKS" if I've helped you
    Flash Tool

NEW SP Flash Tool v5.1409.03