URL for full/comprehensive OTA RC33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rub1k

Nov 6, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6a
Really? I searched but didn't find *this* image.

The link that was posted a bunch of times was the one for the "signed-PLAT-RC33-from-RC30.f06aa9b3.zip" (18.9MB) file.. i.e. the one that is an incremental upgrade from RC30 to RC33, right?

The link I posted is (I think) for a *full* update (the reason why it's quite a big bigger in size since it includes the RC29 -> RC30 changes, etc.)

I will agree that there's perhaps not much use for this particular update (with folks using JF's updates which are cummulative) but I hadn't seen it posted so just in case someone wanted to update from a legit RC29 (or earlier?) directly to RC33 (and lose root.. hah!) using the official OTA image, well, here it is.

quietlurker

Nov 12, 2008
Really? I searched but didn't find *this* image.

The link that was posted a bunch of times was the one for the "signed-PLAT-RC33-from-RC30.f06aa9b3.zip" (18.9MB) file.. i.e. the one that is an incremental upgrade from RC30 to RC33, right?

The link I posted is (I think) for a *full* update (the reason why it's quite a big bigger in size since it includes the RC29 -> RC30 changes, etc.)

I will agree that there's perhaps not much use for this particular update (with folks using JF's updates which are cummulative) but I hadn't seen it posted so just in case someone wanted to update from a legit RC29 (or earlier?) directly to RC33 (and lose root.. hah!) using the official OTA image, well, here it is.

Or if someone wanted to use JF's build environment to make their own update.

Status
Not open for further replies.