Pins Music Mod Theme

Search This thread

mattsd23

Mar 14, 2010
Can I have the xml file too please :)
Thanks!

Changed the art on your file a bit...hope you dont mind ;)

1.png

Last edited:

streebs87

Mar 2, 2011
When I use this the music plays fine, but the album artwork/track info doesn't display. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted a few times. Any reason why it won't work? Thanks.

Taine0

Nov 22, 2010
Can I have the xml file too please :)
Thanks!

Changed the art on your file a bit...hope you dont mind ;)

1.png

Looks good!

When I use this the music plays fine, but the album artwork/track info doesn't display. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted a few times. Any reason why it won't work? Thanks.

Not sure, you're not the first person to report this problem, but i assume it's a bug in the player. This music mod was designed for froyo, so no doubt it'll have bugs on other roms. Just make sure music mod is playing the music and not the stock music

Any possible chance for this to work with ubermusic?

Yep, it gives you full instructions on the site on how to make skins too. the beta ends in acouple of weeks so I'll wait till the actual app is out before trying it as a music player.

------
To all those requesting playerpro XML, you can't decompile the latest playerpro, so I'd check to see if you can actually decompile your apk before getting the xml.

minhhero2004

Apr 20, 2011
can u make a picture frame widget similar "pinsmusicmod"

sorry about my english is not well

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2011
My version of "Scotch Tape" Mod

After months of "borrowing" from this amazing resource, I've finally learnt to mod the apks sufficiently to bring you all this...

View attachment musicmodTAPE2.apk

All credit to Raadius for showing me its use and BlackSelf91 who started the idea and of course the original creator of this thread and Music mod file

Simply grabbed another PNG image, resized it & renamed it to match the prev adapted file... no need for XML tomfoolery!

It is a bit "sharpened" to compensate for my low res Wildfire S screen and has only been tried on that! Let me know of probs, I may be able to adapt but still a newb to this.

Off to try more styles...!!

Last edited:

Salent

Sep 5, 2010
Im having the exact same problem on my epic. Only the 4x2 works correctly. Any Ideas? Im running Syndicate 1.2

jjsoviet

Aug 29, 2010
Wow. Sorry for my ignorance, but does this work with Google Music Beta? Just wondering. :D

shreyskywalker

Apr 26, 2011
http://thekillermeteor.wordpress.com/2011/07/25/my-custom-pure-music-widget-skin/

Looks awesome! But you need to have the paid Pure Music Widget in order to request a link! I'd love to have it but I haven't got a credit card! :(

Any updates lately?? These widgets are f*cking awesome!! Does someone wanna try making it to look like ones I've attached? Loads of people make these kind of players for the computer. They are called CAD / CD Art Display

Attachments

• slit_for_cad_by_callmechaotic-d3kya1g.zip
    283 KB · Views: 300
  • SparkCD.zip
    456.8 KB · Views: 389
Reactions: sinhmax

streebs87

Mar 2, 2011
This seems to be working good on my Fascinate running MIUI. I use Phantom Controls to use it, and sometimes when I reboot the widget doesn't load, but once I play music from my lock screen it shows up. Weird, but it does work lol.

zuheltzer

Oct 17, 2010
Which exactly? I have a galaxy s2 running on gingerbread. and its working absolutely fine! your talking about the OP's apk right?

When I install the APK provided, Theres no widget on the widget list for Music Mod or the music player itself. Opening Music Mod app works fine though it's just that theres no widget that could be put on the homescreen.

Help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pinsmusicmod.png

So I made my own pins skin and modded the free music application 'music mod'

I've themed the 4x3 widget, but it doesn't take up the whole screen, as you can see by the screen shot. You need a launcher with the ability to resize (i think) not tried otherwise.

I take no credit for the application, all I did was edit the XML and add my own version of pins music skin.

Not sure which roms this will work on, I'm on CM7 and it works perfectly.

Just install the APK and select the 4x3 music widget. DONE
    ververg. musicmod

c44b3c25b008b197a7483c690380bd27-d5c356a.png

★ververg musimod★

★image by myself create with pentool scratch and shape at adobe photoshop with detail style.

now with three mod widget :
    ★4x1 with naked background
    ★2x2 with aditional control music, thats mean u can change ur songs like other player.
    ★4x3 same widget like other musicmod

Download here
    Looks excellent, care to share?

Thanks!

Attached the APK with album art.
    Premieremusicmod

Here is my contribution. I just skined the version someone posted a few pges back What mods to 4x1, 4x2, 4x3. Hope you like. Enjoy!

20110907191238.jpg
    20110907191311.jpg