[ROM][ICS4.0.3] Taboonay 3.0.1 (28/02/2012)

Search This thread

chasmanian

Jun 19, 2007
Where can I find the SOD-Fix.zip? Looked but no luck.

I have wiped /system, /data, /cache, /dalvik-cache and /flexrom. Installed ROM and then wifi fix. Get SOD repeatedly.

Am I doing something wrong?

Running CWM 5. Came from pre-rooted stock 3.2.1 to this ROM.

Thanks!

All of my SOD issues were related to Google maps and Streetview. I was having constant SODs (4 and 5 per day) no matter which ROM and no matter rooted or not. I uninstalled Maps and Streetview and it has been weeks since my last SOD.

dibb_nz

Sep 23, 2010
Shake City
possible fix - unable to purchase apps - Google play

add me to the list of those who cannot purchase apps - free apps are fine, tried using tabs web browser which worked but then it wouldn't download???

no error code given just "an error occurred. Please try again"

have started a thread here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1553711 - moscow posted a suggestion which I'll try when I get home

loekis

Feb 20, 2010
Berne
This error occured on both my androids after updating to playstore. Only way to solve it was wiping data (what i did when switching from taboonay to flexreaper). On my hd2 same problem, same solution (fresh install and a restore of everything but market/playstore).

Updating R9 to R10 was no problem, but i kept my data (restored after flashing r10).

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

loekis

Feb 20, 2010
Berne
Hope Acer does.... until final release. Remember, you're running a leaked rom, may be release candidate, may be beta. And by the way.... you're not the first to ask on xda. It's standard in all leak-based ics-roms, just ignore it for now.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

shailraj

Sep 13, 2008
bluetooth problem

@vache

i love the taboonay 3.0.1 for sometime now
must say its simply fantastic!

recently i have bought creative D200 bluetooth speakers.
i was trying to pair and stream music to them.
i am getting connected fine but no sound coming out from the speakers.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

i have tried using these speakers with my gingerbread phone and my wife's honeycomb a500 tablet they all stream fine and speakers play well

please help me suggest a fix for it:confused::confused:

-juanito-

Oct 22, 2010
guys my Iconia A500 running custom HC ROM (TouchWiz) and i want install this ROM..what i should to do before install this ROM ??

FloatingFatMan

Apr 20, 2005
guys my Iconia A500 running custom HC ROM (TouchWiz) and i want install this ROM..what i should to do before install this ROM ??

Easy.. You read the thread, thoroughly and completely. Then, once you're POSITIVE you understand what you're doing, follow the instructions in the OP precisely, without skipping any steps.

Papaniz

Jan 1, 2011
Love this thanks so much. One problem I'm having is sometimes when typing with the keyboard and the sound is on from typing (The ticks as you type don't know what that's called :p), the speakers give a weird sound out. Like little "pops". It happens after I finish typing sometimes. Is this a known problem?

Top Liked Posts