[30 OCT 2012][DEV] NativeSD Rom Boot Script for HD2

Search This thread

Xylograph

Sep 2, 2009
Just a suggestion, but with future builds are you considering adding an option to choose which ext to install to? So that you can have multiple sd-ext builds and/or a NAND build with a sd-ext and a separate sdext rom.

All roms will be installed to a separate folder on your EXT partition so you can safely use your EXT for any NAND a2sd script you like... they are doing fine together ..

Also we don't want to mess with current general setups which maybe use the 3rd partition as swap..

Securecrt even made it possible to share the app folder on the root folder of your EXT partition with different EXT Roms... but I left it out on purpose for the 1st release.

Reactions: ThdDude

Spaqin

Oct 5, 2010
Oh, not for WP7 dual booters? Sad story :( Are we going to be supported in future? Or... well, I can see a workaround (make ext partition -> install CWM -> install ROM -> make backups of partitions -> install WP7 -> restore backups with WP7 space), but that would mean so much time used just for this, especially for people with WP7 already.

What about EXT partition images with ROM just installed, so we could just insert them? Would that work?

HypoTurtle

May 5, 2011
All roms will be installed to a separate folder on your EXT partition so you can safely use your EXT for any NAND a2sd script you like... they are doing fine together ..

Also we don't want to mess with current general setups which maybe use the 3rd partition as swap..

Securecrt even made it possible to share the app folder on the root folder of your EXT partition with different EXT Roms... but I left it out on purpose for the 1st release.

Just noticed that, wasn't expecting considerations for other builds to be made from the very start, personally if i can't get nand android to run properly again i might try Win7.* now that we have this.

Edit. Have also just seen that we now have rich notifications fully working(?) - ( On other roms i only seen them with system apps (phone, text etc)) Download tunein radio to see what I mean, have had the notifications from it on my tab for a while now, so it's not due to an update.

Last edited:

securecrt

Aug 4, 2010
Shanghai
Oh, not for WP7 dual booters? Sad story :( Are we going to be supported in future? Or... well, I can see a workaround (make ext partition -> install CWM -> install ROM -> make backups of partitions -> install WP7 -> restore backups with WP7 space), but that would mean so much time used just for this, especially for people with WP7 already.

What about EXT partition images with ROM just installed, so we could just insert them? Would that work?

I never use WP7 on my HD2 for now I hope some one can tell me how the WP7 use the SDCARD.

Reactions: ThdDude

dcos

Nov 24, 2010
Koprivnica
Seems very nice, I would really like to try it. I've been using ph03n!x's solution from the start but found that sometimes system becomes a bit unresponsive (my guess is multiple read writes), so really looking forward to trying this one.
@ Xylo Any chance of uploading JB_PA build? Or is initrd.gz same for both?

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
I never use WP7 on my HD2 for now I hope some one can tell me how the WP7 use the SDCARD.
WP7 encrypts the sd card and uses it for operating system space as well as for storing data. Most HD2 WP7 ROMs allow the first 200Mb of space on sd to be used as FAT storage, which can be resized. They also use the last 24Mb nand space in magldr menu.
PPL dual booting either partition the sd card with the enlarged FAT partition (primary) or (as I do) use a separate card for WP7.

I am trying to see if i can port this ATM...
It boots with original initrd.gz.....Now to see where it is running from;)

Xylograph

Sep 2, 2009
Couldn't he copy the files into the partition on the desktop? Using ubuntu for example, or while in a running nand build? Or would that be likely to cause issues?

Nope he would miss out on important permission and symlink settings which will likely make the ROM unbootable..

well to b honest when i read on the first post that wm6.5 users and magldr users using wp7 in nand are also to be supported in the future, i never considered that recovery was a must.. guess i was wrong :(

Guys, not so sad.. it's a 1st release and a work in progress.. I am sure we'll eventually find a way for all users to make use of it..

Next step I will work on is compatibility for haret and cLK users..

confirmed adb not working,but can acess your sd-ext from recovery ;)

Yes, I am working on it..

Seems very nice, I would really like to try it. I've been using ph03n!x's solution from the start but found that sometimes system becomes a bit unresponsive (my guess is multiple read writes), so really looking forward to trying this one.
@ Xylo Any chance of uploading JB_PA build? Or is initrd.gz same for both?

PA is also coming soon ;)

first boot how many time does it take?

Not to long... You also had issues with Phoenix EXT method didn't you ?
Maybe the mount ext partition delay needs to be increased for some users... Don't know..

Spaqin

Oct 5, 2010

On WP7 first boot it partitions the SD card to 200MB FAT32 and the rest - its own filesystem which joins NAND, creating one SD + NAND partition (probably something like RAID 0) and because of that if we take out SD the system becomes unusable.
But with Xboxmod's cabs or a partition manager we can change that and resize both partitions, and thanks to that we're able to dual boot with Android.

Oh, ninja'd by Robbie P with 4 minutes while I was thinking of the answer :X He's not right with one thing now though - all new WP7 roms don't even encrypt the SD card.

@Xylo - Making it work with haret will make it compatible with WP7 too, won't it? The only thing we lack, making us unable to install this mod, for now is recovery :X

Last edited:

2alive

Jan 17, 2008
Expectations are so high... who would believe that for the 2009 (forever new) HD2, really the best phone ever.
You guys are awesome.

melando

Aug 27, 2010
London
Google Pixel 6
WP7 encrypts the sd card and uses it for operating system space as well as for storing data. Most HD2 WP7 ROMs allow the first 200Mb of space on sd to be used as FAT storage, which can be resized. They also use the last 24Mb nand space in magldr menu.
PPL dual booting either partition the sd card with the enlarged FAT partition (primary) or (as I do) use a separate card for WP7.

I am trying to see if i can port this ATM...
It boots with original initrd.gz.....Now to see where it is running from;)
Keep us posted... Hoping to see a PA port to try in ext4 alongside WP7

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
He He this is fast.
Typing free in terminal gives me swap of 163832mb is this working Xylograph?

Xylograph

Sep 2, 2009
He He this is fast.
Typing free in terminal gives me swap of 163832mb is this working Xylograph?

Forgot to remove that damn swap script again :p

Well it's indeed kb, but if the rom becomes unstable.. first thing to remove is the swap script from system/init.d folder..

Thanks for the heads up and.. yes it is working, but for some users it seems unstable..

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

@Xylo - Making it work with haret will make it compatible with WP7 too, won't it? The only thing we lack, making us unable to install this mod, for now is recovery :X

Maybe there is a way to modify the 'portadroid' stuff to make it work for wp7/haret users..

I also never used WP7, but I suppose you will at least need a different sd card for this to use it..

HypoTurtle

May 5, 2011
Nope he would miss out on important permission and symlink settings which will likely make the ROM unbootable..

Sure that can't be done in Ubuntu? It would probably me messy (unless the meta-inf script can be easily changed to run in Ubuntu). If theres no other options I'll give it a try tomorrow

Forgot to remove that damn swap script again :p

Well it's indeed kb, but if the rom becomes unstable.. first thing to remove is the swap script from system/init.d folder..

Thanks for the heads up and.. yes it is working, but for some users it seems unstable..

I also never used WP7, but I suppose you will at least need a different sd card for this to use it..

Swap/zram seems to be fine for me.

With WP7 - Not quite, currently the steps to dual boot WP7/SD android involves tricking the system into thinking that the sd card is smaller than it actually is, once the WP7 system takes in what ever size of sdcard it sees we can do whatever we want with the rest of the card, so the card in the end would need to be partitioned WP7 Part ||| Ext4 ||| Fat32 . I take that would require an adjustment to the current installation (if it could be installed) or is the fat partition not made reference to as mmcblk0p1?

Last edited:

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
SD port

Download portadroid 4 and install ics folder to sd card
Download and extract rom
delete system/etc/init.d/00_zram
Put meta-inf and system into sdcard/ics/root folder
open kernel folder and put bootsd into sdcard/ics/root folder
rename sdcard/ics/root/bootsd to sdcard/ics/root/boot
boot via magldr or haret
first boot takes 10 mins
second boot gives you boot anim (not portadroid screen)

WP7 seems unaffected

Go for it

Edit; As can be read later in the thread, this method does not install to sd-ext partition. So unless you are testing, please disregard the above as a method for booting via Native SD.

Last edited:

clio94

Jan 17, 2007
Kozani
Not to long... You also had issues with Phoenix EXT method didn't you ?
Maybe the mount ext partition delay needs to be increased for some users... Don't know..
Υes you`re right i had problems.But i changed my sd card with a sandisk ultra 1 class 10 and problems solved.Well i see what i can do.For now i am stucked in boot animation logo
Thank you for your great work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an idea to make the HD2 faster and fancy, I worked with Xylograph to make it more usable and easy to implement by common users.

Index

• Post 1 Introduction
    • Post 2 ROMs, Scripts, Installer template for Devs by Xylograph
    • Post 3 Q&A

Introduction
    We have SD ROMs for very long time, but I think most of the people should agree with me that the SD ROMs are slower than NAND ROMs. because the SD ROMs use system.ext4 and data.ext4 files to store all the ROM contant on the FAT partition, the IO access is the bottleneck.
    My Class10 SD card has 10MB/s R/W speed, but the NAND flash R/W speed is only about 4MB/s. so if we can directly install the ROMs to SDCARD and boot from SDCARD we will get lots of benifits:​

1. Faster Read/Write speed than NAND ROMs
    2. Bigger data partition for user space (depends on how big the ext4 partition on SDCARD)
    3. Install servel ROMs at the same time. and each ROM share the same space
    4. Muilt-boot support, easy to switch between the ROMs been installed.

The NativeSD Rom is a new kind of ROM it needs an ext4 partition on your SDCARD.

This thread will tell you how to install a ROM to SDCARD and give some script templates for ROM Devs to make the ROM installer which can support install the ROM to NAND flash or SD/EXT4.

Install the ROM to SD/EXT4 will not effact the ROM(WM or Android) on NAND flash, NativeSD should support run from MAGLDR CLK or WM6.5(need test).

Important Notes:
    Backup all the SDCARD content to PC before you create the ext4 partition on SDCARD.

Change Log:

05-09-2012 @2nd Post [05-09-2012] NativeSD Dual Installer v2 [nand/sdext][wip]
    10-09-2012 Add NativeSD CM7 script template
    13-09-2012 nativeSDMultiBoot Version4 Credits to datagr
    20-09-2012 nativeSDMultiBoot Version5 Credits to datagr
    26-09-2012 nativeSDMultiBoot Version6 Credits to datagr
    30-10-2012 nativeSDMultiBoot Version9 Credits to datagr
    30-10-2012 New initrd mod for NativeSD Credits to marco.palumbi
    [05-09-2012] NativeSD Dual Installer v2 [nand/sdext][wip]

2it2dk0.jpg

NativeSD Dual Installer v2

Keep in mind that this is a work in progress featuring a possibility to run a full nand rom on a SD-EXT partition..

Please check my current AOKP & PA jellybean ROMS or CM9ight ICS ROM for some 'NativeSD functionality' in action

Features:

• Compatible with every bootloader and stock OS
    • Recovery package for users without Android on nand

Pre-Installation Requirements and recommendations:

• HTC HD2 Phone
    • Sdcard with enough free space (performance may differ based on the quality of your card)
    • 4EXT Recovery (Highly recommended)
    • Primary Fat32 partition and Primary EXT4 partition

Downloads : (Please do not mirror stuff)
    • Download 4EXT Recovery from here.
      Pick the SD version if you would like to boot 4EXT Recovery from SD (unpack to your sdcard)
      Pick the NAND version if you would like to flash the 4EXT Recovery on your NAND (flashable via recovery)
      Users with non-working hardware keys can try the various touch recoveries I've ported , though I highly recommend 4EXT recovery..
    • Dual_Installer_v2_example.zip (only for advanced users, unpack the contents to your computer)

Contents :

4EXTRecoverySD for users with no or a different recovery on nand:

Code:
    - Contains 4EXT Recovery ported for SD users.
    - Unpack to the root of your sdcard
    - Set your SD Boot to the Recovery folder or use clcad/haret to boot

4EXTRecoveryNAND for users who would like this recovery on nand:

Code:
    - Contains 4EXT Recovery for android NAND users
    - Flash it using DAF.exe (Magldr) cLK users can flash it using the HD2 toolkit

Dual Installer example Package (advanced users) :

Code:
    - Contains an example (not flashable!) of how I use this for my roms.
    - You can check all the stuff, folder structure and scripts.
    - I've tried to make the updater-script and aroma-config 'easy to read'
    - Placeholders with text on what to put where when porting stuff to NativeSD.

Installation Steps & Instructions:

Sdcard for NativeSD:

Code:
    1. First make sure you have at least 1 Fat32 partition and 1 EXT4 partition on your sdcard
    2. If you don't have these partitions ?? [B]backup your sdcard[/B][COLOR="Red"][B] , because everything will be wiped from your sdcard when you create partitions and format them ![/B][/COLOR]
    3a Use the [URL="http://goo.im/devs/Xylograph/Various/Recoveries"]provided 4EXT recovery (NAND or SD version)[/URL] to create the partitions and format them.
    3b If you rather use a computer for creating and formatting partitions keep in mind that both partitions [B]must[/B] be primary partitions (not logical)
    4. The recommended size of your EXT4 partition is depending on how many roms and apps you are going to install.. 512M is the minimal size..
    5. Restore/move the sdcard contents back to the Fat32 partition
    6. (WP7 users) make sure the EXT4 partition is located @ /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
       To check this mount your sd-ext partition in 4EXT recovery and use adb shell or QtADB shell and type [B]df[/B] 
    7. Your sdcard is now ready for NativeSD usage..

NativeSD Installation for Magldr NAND Android & WP7 users :

Code:
    1. WP7 and SD users set your SD BOOT directory to the 'Recovery' folder by choosing '10.services' , '1. Bootsettings' , 3. AD SD Dir in the Magldr menu.
    2. Boot into (NAND or SD) 4EXT recovery.
    3. Flash the ROM.zip package and follow instructions
    4. Set your SD BOOT directory to the 'NativeSD' folder after flashing the ROM (see step 1)
    5. Boot into the ROM and have fun..

NativeSD Installation for cLK NAND Android users : (thanks clio94)

Code:
    1. Copy the [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?nhyausx0p5whu"]flash_bootv2.zip[/URL] to your sdcard.
    2. Boot into cLK and make a sboot partition.Be aware that only clk from kokotas allows to make a sboot partition directly from device
    3. Boot into recovery (4EXT recovery = recommended) and install rom by choosing sd-ext method
    4. After installation finishes,dont reboot, but install flash_sbootv2.zip and then reboot to cLK
    5. In cLK choose to boot from sboot and wait for the ROM to boot.
    6. If you are stuck on the boot animation,try to wipe your ext partition and install the ROM again.

NativeSD Installation for Windows Mobile and other OS users :

Code:
    1. Boot into recovery by executing the usual clcad and haret stuff inside the Recovery folder.
    2. Flash the ROM.zip package and follow instructions
    3. Reboot and boot the ROM by executing the usual clcad and haret stuff inside the NativeSD folder.

RMNET or PPP ??? summary :
    Code:
    - as of dual installer v2 you can choose your data connection during ROM installation
    - For Magldr users I recommend using the RMNET connection
    - For all other users I recommend using the PPP connection (default)
    - PPP connection should work for all users !

Switch between different NativeSD ROMS ?
    Code:
    - If you want to use a previously installed/other NativeSD ROM ?
    - Copy the contents of that roms folder found inside the NativeSD folder to the root of the NativeSD folder (overwriting the kernel+ramdisk)
    - Boot to sd and that ROM will boot !
    - Repeat the above steps when you want to switch again
    - In the future we want to make the above steps easier and possible with either a 'gscript' or an 'android app'

Previous Roms (Examples) featuring NativeSD and Dual Installer :

Code:
    - [URL="http://d-h.st/pFR"]PA_v1.992se_dual_installer_v2.zip[/URL]  -  [B][URL="http://tinyw.in/Xhft"]mirror[/URL][/B] (Flash via recovery) - md5: ce2138748c6b2cbc62848272acf92600
    - [URL="http://d-h.st/p33"]AOKP_N2408se_dual_installer.zip (Magldr only!)[/URL]  -  [B][URL="http://tinyw.in/clMS"]mirror[/URL][/B] (Flash via recovery) - md5: 6a116ad3eebb0f92729af6954f0a9217

*** all flashing is at your own risk ! Always make backups in recovery and/or titanium backup ! ***

*** This is a NativeSD thread ! Please, Keep this thread NativeSD related and report issues with roms in the rom thread !!! ***

Thanks & Credits to : securecrt, Phoenix, clio94, LNE team and everybody I forgot !
    Q&A

• How is the NativeSD ROM work?
    To boot the Android from SD card, the old SD ROMs mount the system.ext4 and data.ext4 before the init(rename to init.android) thread is start. I changed the initrd.gz to make it mount the ext4 partition before the android init.android start. here is the main code for the init script
    Code:
    echo "mount system and data partition on sdcard"
    # change the rom_name TO PA MIUI CM7 will support 
    # to boot other system on SD/EXT4
    # the system layout :
    #  /NativeSD/NexusHD2/
    #                    /system
    #                    /data
    #           /PA/
    #              /system
    #              /data
    #           /MIUI/
    #                /system
    #                /data
    #           /app
    #  the app dir is shared for all ROMs
    #

# set the name of the rom to boot
    rom_name="PA"

# mount the 1st (NativeSD) SD-EXT partition
    mkdir -p /NativeSD
    mount -t ext4  -o rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0 /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /NativeSD

# mount the system data app dir
    mount --bind /NativeSD/$rom_name/system /system
    mount --bind /NativeSD/$rom_name/data   /data
    # create app data/app dir
    mkdir -p /NativeSD/app
    mkdir -p /data/app
    mount --bind /NativeSD/app /data/app

So for the ROM Devs should create new initrd.gz which is different with the NAND version, use different rom_name distinguish with others the whole templete is in 2nd post by Xylograph​

• How is the multi-boot works on NativeSD ROM?
    Set the SD boot dir /sdcard/NativeSD in Magldr or CLK,the dir structure is

/sdcard/NativeSD/NexusHD2/zImage
    /sdcard/NativeSD/NexusHD2/initrd.gz
    /sdcard/NativeSD/PA/zImage
    /sdcard/NativeSD/PA/initrd.gz
    /sdcard/NativeSD/zImage
    /sdcard/NativeSD/initrd.gz​

The Magldr& CLK always read the /sdcard/NativeSD/zImage /sdcard/NativeSD/initrd.gz files to boot, so if you want to switch from PA to NexusHD2 just only need to copy the zImage & initrd.gz to the up layer dir, use the NativeSD ROM switch app made by datagr​

• How to convert the NAND ROM to NativeSD ROM?
    HOWTO port NAND ROM to NATIVESD STEP-BY-STEP Credits to c1cl0n
    This is for Devs and advanced users only. For example if we got the NAND version of the NexusHD2 extract the zip file and replace 2 files and add 1 file will finish the convert.

/kernel/boot/initrd.gz
    the initrd.gz is similar with the SD ROMs but need to change the init script to mount the ext4 partition

/META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script
    the updater-script is used for CWM to execute the install process; execute install.sh before copy the system content to the ext4, here is the sample code
    Code:
    package_extract_file("install.sh", "/tmp/install.sh");

set_perm(0,0, 0777, "/tmp/install.sh");

run_program("/tmp/install.sh");
    show_progress(0.8, 80);

if file_getprop("/tmp/nfo.prop","NativeSD") == "true" 

then 

package_extract_dir("kernel/boot", "/boot");
    package_extract_dir("kernel/boot", "/boot_dir");
    package_extract_dir("system", "/system");

else
    ui_print("can't find ext4 partition on your SDcard");
    ui_print("install failed");
    endif;

/install.sh
    Code:
    #!/sbin/sh

# Set the ROM name 
    ROM_NAME=NexusHD2
    export ROM_NAME

mmcblk0p2=`ls /dev/block/mmcblk0p2`

# Mount the ext4 partition
    if [ $mmcblk0p2 == "/dev/block/mmcblk0p2" ]
    then

mkdir -p /ext4p
    	mkdir -p /sdcard/NativeSD/$ROM_NAME
    	mkdir -p /boot /boot_dir

mount -t ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /ext4p
    	mkdir -p /ext4p/$ROM_NAME/system /ext4p/$ROM_NAME/data

mount --bind /ext4p/$ROM_NAME/system /system
    	mount --bind /ext4p/$ROM_NAME/data /data

mount --bind /sdcard/NativeSD/$ROM_NAME /boot
    	mount --bind /sdcard/NativeSD	/boot_dir
    #delete the old system
    	rm -rf /system/*

#clean the dalvik-cache	
    	rm  -rf /data/dalvik-cache/*

#all the dir has ready write some info for updater-script
    	echo "NativeSD=true" >> /tmp/nfo.prop
    else

#no ext4 partition found	
    	echo "NativeSD=false" >> /tmp/nfo.prop
    fi

• How to make ext4 partition on my SDCARD?
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=31414628#post31414628
    nativeSDMultiBoot Version 10

Hello all,

Here is the latest version 10 of the app.

Change log :
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 10 :
    Fixed : Small aesthetic changes
    Added : Website button
    Added : Backup nativeSD rom
    Added : Restore nativeSD rom

To backup a rom, click [Backup rom] then click a rom that you wish to backup.
    The app will create sdcard/RomBackups/toEXT4/rom_name/rom_name.ext4.tar
    and sdcard/romBackups/toSD/rom_name.ext4.tar files.
    These are your backup that you can save them anywhere before you do any tests. :)

To restore a backed up rom, click [Backup rom] then click [Restore].
    You will see that the app is switched in [RESTORE MODE].
    In [RESTORE MODE] click a rom that you see in the list.
    (Note that you must NOT change anything in sdcard/RomBackups folder.
    If you changed anything from there then you must put the files and folders as they were,
    before you enter again in the app and restore or backup any rom.)

PLEASE READ THIS :
    You must NOT touch the app while backup or restore operations.
    It will be unresponsive during the operations
    (You can use a debugger to see what is the app compressing or decompressing).

Enjoy the app and please hit the thanks button (yes, it's still free!) :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 9 :
    Changed : no need the rom_name.txt method anymore. (requested by Tytung)
    Added : Thanks to the guidance from securecrt now the app is getting the name through linux shell command.
    Changed : colored text to [Switch rom] section. Blue color means the current running rom.
    Added: Tabs in switch and delete sections for bigger buttons and more beautiful interface.
    Changed : improved performance of the app (I hope it's ok now Szczepanik :) )

Version 8 :
    Fixed : [Delete rom] section that was messed up from a bug that I found and now it is ok.
    Added : colored text to [Switch rom] section. Cyan color means the current running rom(or the latest clicked rom).
    Added : rom name in the [Tools] section so you will know in which rom the changes will be applied.

Version 7 :
    App supports switching and deleting up to 18 nativeSD roms.
    App will read from /proc/self/mountinfo the rom name and compare it with the rom_name.txt
    that is automatically created in sdcard/nativeSD folder.
    If the name matches, then it will enable the [Delete] and [Tools] buttons.
    If not it will hide those 2 buttons to avoid any mistakes.
    Also some small bugs have been fixed from previous versions.

Version 6 :
    Added : fix permissions in nativeSD roms
    Added : clear Dalvik cache in nativeSD roms
    Added : kernel update(*) for nativeSD ONLY roms (thank you master Tytung for the guidance)

(*) How to update kernel :
    1) Download the zip file of the kernel (tytung 3.5 and securecrt 24Sep2012 kernels work perfect)
    2) Rename it to [update.zip] and put it in the sdcard/nativeSD folder
    3) Run the nativeSDmultiboot app and click [Switch] -> click your current running rom -> [Back] -> [Tools] -> [Update kernel]
    4) Reboot IMMEDIATELY! (this is really important to avoid any force closes...)

Version 5 :
    Now CLK users can use this app to switch roms! (You must put [mkbootimg.sh] and [mkbootimg]
    from [flash_sboot_v2.zip] inside the folder sdcard/nativeSD/)
    The interface has been changed also.

Version 4 :
    On first enter please click on the rom that you are running now! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
    It will create a rom_name.txt inside the nativeSD folder with the name that you are running (thanks for idea securecrt).
    I have also added the delete function with confirmation message (requested by Xylograph).
    It will hide the rom that you are currently running to avoid any mistakes (requested by securecrt).

P.S. All fellows developers are free to include it in your nativeSD roms. :)
    Hello all,

Please download version 10 with latest updates. :)

Here is the link :

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33815218&postcount=1392