BLAZN 2.2.2 Eta: PROJECT SOON TO BE DISCONTINUED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tiad8

Aug 2, 2009
Hazleton, PA
First off, there is an insanely huge list of guys who are responsible for making this possible.

Thanks to phhusson, dbz, Stinebd, ACL, arrrghhh , viruscrazy, WisTilt2, Klinux, kama, Reefermattness, chkms, davidebeatrice, elroy944, kstephens98, DracoLX, zenulator, Chamonix, Makkonen, Mrpippy, cr2, Markinus, Babijoee, Lmiller1708, natemcutty, and anyone else forgotten!. I WILL ADD MORE

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE NAND TEAM. ACL AND THE A TEAM

THANKS TO F22 FOR HIS KERNELS
THANKS TO VIRUSCRAZY FOR HIS CAMERA KERNELS

BLAZN 2.2.2 2011.03.06
CHANGE LOGS

youtube in HQ. man this looks like DVD. MAKE SURE WHEN OPEN YOUTUBE FOR THE FIRST TIME. CLICK MENU, SETTING, ENABLE HQ ON DATA. THEN GO ANY VIDEO TO TEST IT.
camera. works great with a new camera app.
camcorder. works super nice. no sound. i hear people saying it's working. i thinks rhod user having issue with video sound. i'm doing some testing about this.
gps.
3g. super super super fast 3G.
data. super super super fast data.
google goggles. works like it charm.
wifi is fixed
theme is fixed
and many many many more

not working

3.5 jack
BT
MMS.

APPS

all stock apps
astro
add it more app. look for it in files folder

NOT WORKING IN THIS BUILD

MMS
BT. so far not for rhod. my 2 friend, one with a blackstone and the other with diamond, they told me is working for them.
3.5 MM jack

PREPARE YOUR SD CARD

1-FORMAT YOUR SD CARD TO FAT32. FULL FORMAT
2-DOWNLOAD FROYO 2.2.2 BLAZN
3-UNZIP IT INTO YOUR SD CARD. ANDBOOT OR TO ROOT SD CARD
4-USE YOUR STARTUP.TXT FOR YOUR DEVICES. ADD THIS COMMAND YOUR STARTUP. rel_path=andboot.
5- for cdma devices. add this command for the camera on your startup. board-htcrhodium.is_cdma=1.
for gsm devices. add this command for the camera on your startup. board-htcrhodium.is_gsm=0.
FOR CDMA PHONES. REMOVE THE SIM CARD
6- for cdma & gsm devices make sure you have this command on your startup for data. force_cdma=1. for gsm devices is force_cdma=0

SETTUP FROYO 2.2.1 BLAZN FOR THE FIRST TIME

1. On WinMo, navigate to the andboot or root sd card folder on your SD card and launch haret.exe.
2. First boot will take several minutes for the data.img to be created... Be patient... enjoy the animation.
3. Do not touch. Wait for green light, you are at the home screen. Wait for green light.
4. Open Spare Parts and change End button behavior to go to home
5. Go to to Settings - Call setting and set up your voice mail for sprint,verizon. etc..
6. Go to Settings - Sound. Test the volume settings, test phone ringtones and notification ringtones
7. Go to Settings - Display-Brightness. automatic brightness. screen timeout set it to 10 minutes
8. Go to Settings - Location & security- Enable use wireless networks and gps
9. Go to Settings - Applications- Enable unknown sources
10. Go to Settings - Language & keyboard - Set your language or use more locale 2 to add language. Press the menu key and follow the screen.
11. Go to Accessibility. this is the power button ends call. check it
12. Now you can sync your phone by going to Settings - Setting account & sync
13. Let the phone sync. Do not touch. Wait for green light
14. Open all apps to get full performance. Make sure all apps fully open.
* DO NOT OPEN CAMERA.APK UNTIL YOU HAVE SWITCHED TO THE CAMERA KERNEL ON FUTURE BOOTS
* Open the market app LAST - allow it to do updates for existing apps
15. Boot back to WinMo
16. Open File Explorer; you can now switch to the camera, 1250 or 1253 kernel located in the files folder; just copy the zImage and modules*.tar.gz to the andboot folder level.
* files\first boot zimage and modules 1276 - kb backlight
17. Boot haret, alway wait for green light. Make a test call, send a text, tell someone to call you. Tell someone to send you a text.

Requirements:

* Your WinMo needs to be running at stock speed (528Mhz); DO NOT OVERCLOCK under WinMo before booting to Android, it will just crash. Don't ask how, it just doesn't work. You need to be running WinMo at stock speed since your last boot; you can't just throttle it down to stock speed and then launch Android.
* Optional but recommended: backup the data on your SD card, format it using SD Formatter as FAT32, restore your data on it, and create the Froyo X distribution with the instructions below.

Attachments

• snap20110217_210517.jpg
    snap20110217_210517.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2,229
  • snap20110217_210726.jpg
    snap20110217_210726.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,063
Last edited by a moderator:

ammmma2

Jun 7, 2010
great work tiad

you are awesome tiad8 great work you are soooooo active
thanks tiad and we want more and more biulds :):)

tiad8

Aug 2, 2009
Hazleton, PA
starter to test BLAZN 2.2.1

man, browser, 3g and market downloads are super super fast. i mean fast.

it's coming

thanks

tiad8

Aug 2, 2009
Hazleton, PA
hi, guys. UPDATE ON BT

my best friend leave 25 miles from me. he got a blackstone phone. he just call me. he said he can use BT on his car.

i add it info on the build.prop about BT, i add it permission for BT on system/etc and on my startup.txt i add it this line hw_bt.enable=1. i told him to enable BT on WM first.

don't know if this works, i don't have BT on my card.

his going to call me later to confirm what he did.

thanks

Jan 2, 2009
sounds good !

I have a blackstone and can't wait to test this version!

Thanks a lot for your amazing work on android for our htc phones!

tiad8

Aug 2, 2009
Hazleton, PA
Update BLAZN

Well guys. I been testing the new blazn. I just got to tell you guys, I'm really impress with this build. This build it so good and fast, I'm listening to pandora while I'm writing this words.

You guys will get. A mix of 3 diffrerent build. FRX03, FROYO X, AND BLAZN. I use the speed of froyo x, to get fast data, like 3g, market, market download, and a fast browser. I use the stability of frx03 to get a very stable build, and I use the blazn theme to give this build the final look. Look amazing

Thanks

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
Update BLAZN

Well guys. I been testing the new blazn. I just got to tell you guys, I'm really impress with this build. This build it so good and fast, I'm listening to pandora while I'm writing this words.

You guys will get. A mix of 3 diffrerent build. FRX03, FROYO X, AND BLAZN. I use the speed of froyo x, to get fast data, like 3g, market, market download, and a fast browser. I use the stability of frx03 to get a very stable build, and I use the blazn theme to give this build the final look. Look amazing

Thanks

Do you think you can me a favor and let me know what in FROYO X makes data faster? I had some complaints that all the XDAndroid builds are much more stable, but much slower on 3g. Wifi they said is about the same, but I've had complaints that 3g is significantly slower. If there is something we can do to improve that on the XDAndroid builds, I'd love to apply it. Thanks!

tiad8

Aug 2, 2009
Hazleton, PA
Do you think you can me a favor and let me know what in FROYO X makes data faster? I had some complaints that all the XDAndroid builds are much more stable, but much slower on 3g. Wifi they said is about the same, but I've had complaints that 3g is significantly slower. If there is something we can do to improve that on the XDAndroid builds, I'd love to apply it. Thanks!

Ok. Everything start with the build.prop, I add it a few commands. I add 5 drivers to the system/lib/modules. And few other things. When I get home I will pm you all this info.

Thanks

FROYO X/SPRINT TOUCH PRO 2/RHOD

Reactions: scattaman

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
Ok. Everything start with the build.prop, I add it a few commands. I add 5 drivers to the system/lib/modules. And few other things. When I get home I will pm you all this info.

Thanks

FROYO X/SPRINT TOUCH PRO 2/RHOD

Thanks man. I haven't independently confirmed, but if it's true I want to spread the fast data to the vanilla bundles. You are doin great work making custom builds - keep it up.

BigOnes69

Nov 11, 2010
Wash DC
Data Image

Tiad AAAAarrgghhhhhh
will we be able to use our current Data Image from FRx03 with this or will we have to start over?

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
Tiad AAAAarrgghhhhhh
will we be able to use our current Data Image from FRx03 with this or will we have to start over?

You can try, but no promises. Usually when you go between system images you need a new data.img.

If you have weird odd issues, delete your data.img. That's troubleshooting step #1 if you have issues that nobody else does.

Titanium Backup makes it much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off, there is an insanely huge list of guys who are responsible for making this possible.

Thanks to phhusson, dbz, Stinebd, ACL, arrrghhh , viruscrazy, WisTilt2, Klinux, kama, Reefermattness, chkms, davidebeatrice, elroy944, kstephens98, DracoLX, zenulator, Chamonix, Makkonen, Mrpippy, cr2, Markinus, Babijoee, Lmiller1708, natemcutty, and anyone else forgotten!. I WILL ADD MORE

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE NAND TEAM. ACL AND THE A TEAM

THANKS TO F22 FOR HIS KERNELS
    THANKS TO VIRUSCRAZY FOR HIS CAMERA KERNELS

BLAZN 2.2.2 2011.03.06
    CHANGE LOGS

youtube in HQ. man this looks like DVD. MAKE SURE WHEN OPEN YOUTUBE FOR THE FIRST TIME. CLICK MENU, SETTING, ENABLE HQ ON DATA. THEN GO ANY VIDEO TO TEST IT.
    camera. works great with a new camera app.
    camcorder. works super nice. no sound. i hear people saying it's working. i thinks rhod user having issue with video sound. i'm doing some testing about this.
    gps.
    3g. super super super fast 3G.
    data. super super super fast data.
    google goggles. works like it charm.
    wifi is fixed
    theme is fixed
    and many many many more

not working

3.5 jack
    BT
    MMS.

APPS

all stock apps
    astro
    add it more app. look for it in files folder

NOT WORKING IN THIS BUILD

MMS
    BT. so far not for rhod. my 2 friend, one with a blackstone and the other with diamond, they told me is working for them.
    3.5 MM jack

PREPARE YOUR SD CARD

1-FORMAT YOUR SD CARD TO FAT32. FULL FORMAT
    2-DOWNLOAD FROYO 2.2.2 BLAZN
    3-UNZIP IT INTO YOUR SD CARD. ANDBOOT OR TO ROOT SD CARD
    4-USE YOUR STARTUP.TXT FOR YOUR DEVICES. ADD THIS COMMAND YOUR STARTUP. rel_path=andboot.
    5- for cdma devices. add this command for the camera on your startup. board-htcrhodium.is_cdma=1.
    for gsm devices. add this command for the camera on your startup. board-htcrhodium.is_gsm=0.
    FOR CDMA PHONES. REMOVE THE SIM CARD
    6- for cdma & gsm devices make sure you have this command on your startup for data. force_cdma=1. for gsm devices is force_cdma=0

SETTUP FROYO 2.2.1 BLAZN FOR THE FIRST TIME

1. On WinMo, navigate to the andboot or root sd card folder on your SD card and launch haret.exe.
    2. First boot will take several minutes for the data.img to be created... Be patient... enjoy the animation.
    3. Do not touch. Wait for green light, you are at the home screen. Wait for green light.
    4. Open Spare Parts and change End button behavior to go to home
    5. Go to to Settings - Call setting and set up your voice mail for sprint,verizon. etc..
    6. Go to Settings - Sound. Test the volume settings, test phone ringtones and notification ringtones
    7. Go to Settings - Display-Brightness. automatic brightness. screen timeout set it to 10 minutes
    8. Go to Settings - Location & security- Enable use wireless networks and gps
    9. Go to Settings - Applications- Enable unknown sources
    10. Go to Settings - Language & keyboard - Set your language or use more locale 2 to add language. Press the menu key and follow the screen.
    11. Go to Accessibility. this is the power button ends call. check it
    12. Now you can sync your phone by going to Settings - Setting account & sync
    13. Let the phone sync. Do not touch. Wait for green light
    14. Open all apps to get full performance. Make sure all apps fully open.
    * DO NOT OPEN CAMERA.APK UNTIL YOU HAVE SWITCHED TO THE CAMERA KERNEL ON FUTURE BOOTS
    * Open the market app LAST - allow it to do updates for existing apps
    15. Boot back to WinMo
    16. Open File Explorer; you can now switch to the camera, 1250 or 1253 kernel located in the files folder; just copy the zImage and modules*.tar.gz to the andboot folder level.
    * files\first boot zimage and modules 1276 - kb backlight
    17. Boot haret, alway wait for green light. Make a test call, send a text, tell someone to call you. Tell someone to send you a text.

Requirements:

* Your WinMo needs to be running at stock speed (528Mhz); DO NOT OVERCLOCK under WinMo before booting to Android, it will just crash. Don't ask how, it just doesn't work. You need to be running WinMo at stock speed since your last boot; you can't just throttle it down to stock speed and then launch Android.
    * Optional but recommended: backup the data on your SD card, format it using SD Formatter as FAT32, restore your data on it, and create the Froyo X distribution with the instructions below.
    Yesssssssssssssssss

1- wifi is fixed. thank god
    2- the new BLAZN is 2.2.2 updated. great
    3- stock apps only. look for the rest of the apps in (files folder)
    4- I need to fix youtube. I mean it works right know. but I want to add HQ quality.
    5- I think I can fix the video sound. great

COMBINATION OF FRX05, BLAZN THEME, AND FROYO X RED

GUYS. I PROMISE YOU, THIS BUILD LOOKS GREAT

eta: sunday 3/6 11am est PA US

thanks
    keep looking because it will return in a couple of light years

:cool:

A light year is a measure of distance, not time. Also, tiad8 just mentioned that it is expected to be released tomorrow, so just be patient.
    Update BLAZN

Thanks

hi, guys i'm back

i took my family to florida, for 4 days "mini vacation" thu,fri,sat, and sun.

now let's get down to business.

NEXT UPDATES

guys all this builds will have stock apps only. i will add the rest of the apps into another folder just in case you guys need it. just a few apps.

FRX04, FROYO X, BLAZN MIX. 3 BUILDS IN ONE. NEW ETA: WED 2/23.
    FROYO X RED. BETTER GPS LOCATIONS, FIX YOUTUBE ISSUE AND MANY MORE. ETA: WED 2/23.
    FROYO X RED FOR BLACKSTONE WITH CAMERA TEST 3. ETA THURS 2/24.
    SENSE X 2.2 I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS. IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL ETA: SUN 2/27

THANKS