[SKINS]NEW Touchflo 2D 2.0 ONLY(Weather/Flipclock) Skins/Themes (PLEASE POST HERE!!)

Search This thread

incubus26jc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
I started this thread because there are beginning to be some cool themes being released for the new version Touchflo 2d 2.0 and they are posted everywhere. PLEASE DO NOT POST OLDER THEMES
ONLY POST A THEME IF ITS THE NEWEST BUILD WITH THE WEATHER\FLIP CLOCK

I will try to update this post as often as i can.

Thread to the NEW Manila 2D v2.0 build 19191432 from HTC Mega by whitealien
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=541750

Thread to older Skins from older Manilla 2D
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=451702

Big thanks to Vin255764 for all his help.
Big thanks to Twolf for his excellent clocks
Thanks to Paul_Days(footprints), Dan_ru(M2D Today Page) Clause1953, and anyone else who contributed

Here is an updated Sky Reflection Theme 2.0 with Full Home Weather Graphics.
Enable Sky Reflection Theme in Home settngs after installing

DOWNLOAD

Attached is My first Theme called Nature!
It is a FULLSCREEN Theme.Works with WM6.5 and WM6.5.1
V1, After install, enable Ron Arod orange Theme in home settings
V2, After install, enable Nature Theme in home settings
anigif-12.gif

Attachments

• NatureByIncubus26jc.cab
    837.2 KB · Views: 3,021
  • NatureByIncubus26jc_v2.cab
    864.4 KB · Views: 3,625
Last edited:

incubus26jc

Feb 12, 2009
Illinois

jmitr

May 18, 2008
Castlegar
Here is my JMITR Mega Black skin.

It goes a bit deeper than some of the other skins in removing the brown tints. notification bubbles, button presses, audio manager etc are all skinned the classic HTC Black / Green.

Any wallpaper can be used in lieu of what I choose, and all the excellent clocks posted work as well. If you like my transparent clock background install the clock first, then my theme.

I do not have a cab generator program (the free ones kinda suck!!!!!:p)
If someone wants to cab this up pm me and I will edit the post, otherwise:

1. Disable touchFlo
2. Open with Total commander, copy files into the windows directory
3. restart touchFlo

Please note, the default wallpaper will be the Diamond black.

Enjoy,

51t2zl.jpg

24lo4k4.jpg

e9itli.jpg

a1769t.jpg

2d297xy.jpg

File:

http://rapidshare.com/files/297107081/JMITR_Mega_Black.zip

Wow what a great community, thanks to both dwizzy130 and DWC316 for answering the call for cabing my theme. Both were a different size, both worked, but I'm linking the smaller of the 2!!!! Thanks both for making this. I should and will eventually invest in a good cab program. With m2dc I never needed that for my themes but now we do again.

Cab file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/297567316/JMITR_Mega_Black_M2D.cab.zip

alternate link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?inmdzgdzn0t

Last edited:

tcchuin

Dec 25, 2008
Here is my JMITR Mega Black skin.

It goes a bit deeper than some of the other skins in removing the brown tints. notification bubbles, button presses, audio manager etc are all skinned the classic HTC Black / Green.

Any wallpaper can be used in lieu of what I choose, and all the excellent clocks posted work as well. If you like my transparent clock background install the clock first, then my theme.

I do not have a cab generator program (the free ones kinda suck!!!!!:p)
If someone wants to cab this up pm me and I will edit the post, otherwise:

1. Disable touchFlo
2. Open with Total commander, copy files into the windows directory
3. restart touchFlo

Please note, the default wallpaper will be the Diamond black.

Enjoy,

51t2zl.jpg

24lo4k4.jpg

e9itli.jpg

a1769t.jpg

2d297xy.jpg

File:

http://rapidshare.com/files/297107081/JMITR_Mega_Black.zip

your theme looks good,but i dont like the buttons for the player..>.<

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Sounds like a good idea, wished M2DC was compatible with this version, would be much better... :/

White Glass M2D Skin and Theme by Kane159 & TWolf:
screen002p.png
screen003x.png

After installing you'll need to enable the white TSK.
The attached zip includes extra white wallpapers and a "restore original skin" CAB.
Enjoy. ;)

---edit---
For the ppl that are having problems installing the first cab, here is the theme and skin seprarated in 2 cabs.
The fist zip still has some nice wallpapers, so I recommend the download anyway. ;)

Attachments

• M2D_White_glass_Fixed.zip
    240.2 KB · Views: 2,674
Last edited:

DWC316

Jun 24, 2009
Ok, I'm making a world of warcraft theme(my favorite game:D) so heres a sneak peak so far. now im going deep on this one but i need some help. i dont do icons yet but i will eventually so if someone could make some cool world of warcraft icons taken from the game that would be cool. also, i need this clock made http://www.mediafire.com/?meinjjmgjn1
and by icons, i mean for the tabs on the slider.. also, how do i make it to where i have a different background for each tab?

thx in advance:D

Attachments

• Screen08.jpg
    Screen08.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 808
  • Screen10.jpg
    Screen10.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,240
Last edited:

jmitr

May 18, 2008
Castlegar
your theme looks good,but i dont like the buttons for the player..>.<

here are the square buttons, after installing my theme, unzip this into your windows directory and you'll have the old square (but black) buttons.

P.S.

Hey everyone. Any questions on a theme or requests, let's pm the themer.

It would be great if we could keep this thread clean and easy to read by posting themes only.

Masterface7

Dec 31, 2007
Hi I have a sprint touch running nfsfans rom 6.5 v1.00 and when i installed the first WAPVIRUS skin it broke my touchflo so that it wouldn't boot. i tried installing the recovery cab included in t-wolfs white theme and i tried to just install another theme with no success. in everyone of my tries i disabled m2d2, installed cab, reset, then enable m2d2

edit: i found that i could uninstall themes in the remove programs menu so my m2d2 is back to working just not with a theme i currently want, haha

Last edited:

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
It could be a missing image or the xml is somehow wrong...
Try using my M2Dr tool (above) to fix the xml or install m2d all over again... :(

incubus26jc

Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
nice tool twolf! and a nice skin. you do great work!! thanks guys for posting on the thread

Last edited:

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Thank you for creating and manage it. :)

I want to ask some feedback from the skinners out here for this new m2d version...
If M2DC isnt updated, I'm thinking of making the skin selector on my tool that:

- Lists all the file names from a specific folder.
- Renames them to zip and extracts the thumbnail preview from all.
- Lists them all as themes on M2Dr with image preview.
- Renames them all back to the previous extension.
- when a theme is selected it renamed the file to zip, extracts all the files to a temporary folder, removes the xml file (if its an old skin), moves all the files to the Windows folder and finally renames the file extension again.
- The current theme is saved as selected and the themes list is saved until the user decides to refresh it again.

M2DC uses zip files the .m2dct extension so that ppl dont try to install a zip without knowing how.

So that ppl from older M2D versions dont try to install our new skins (with much different files) by mistake I was thinking if changing the extention to simply .M2D or .M2DR what do you think?

DWC316

Jun 24, 2009
Hi I have a sprint touch running nfsfans rom 6.5 v1.00 and when i installed the first WAPVIRUS skin it broke my touchflo so that it wouldn't boot. i tried installing the recovery cab included in t-wolfs white theme and i tried to just install another theme with no success. in everyone of my tries i disabled m2d2, installed cab, reset, then enable m2d2

edit: i found that i could uninstall themes in the remove programs menu so my m2d2 is back to working just not with a theme i currently want, haha

all you have to do is backup your m2d settings before you install a theme using m2d customizer and after you install a theme and touchflo wont start then restore your m2d settings with m2d customizer

DWC316

Jun 24, 2009

I want to ask some feedback from the skinners out here for this new m2d version...

- when a theme is selected it renamed the file to zip, extracts all the files to a temporary folder, removes the xml file (if its an old skin), moves all the files to the Windows folder and finally renames the file extension again.
- The current theme is saved as selected and the themes list is saved until the user decides to refresh it again.

M2DC uses zip files the .m2dct extension so that ppl dont try to install a zip without knowing how.

So that ppl from older M2D versions dont try to install our new skins (with much different files) by mistake I was thinking if changing the extention to simply .M2D or .M2DR what do you think?

sounds good to me:D

jmitr

May 18, 2008
Castlegar

Sound great Twolf, Right now most of our new "skins" only include the files changed from the originals. For older themes where one might go from one to the other (though my personal preference was to ALWAYS go back to standard first) themes tended to include all required files. Some ROMS make certain graphis files protected in the windows directory hence the need to use total commander to overwrite them. A new program like the one your proposing would make things far easier (for the end user at least).

The extension name doesn't matter, I'll use whatever you decide!!!

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Bad news.... :(
I've been doing some tests and the older themes sometimes mess up my M2D, even without the XML...

I'm leaving here the scripts I already made in Mortscript, in case anyone wants to pick up from here and start to concentrate on the new .m2Dr skin files.

These scripts can be placed anywhere for use, just create a THEMES folder in the same place where they are (with some themes inside it, hehehe).

For now it should also work on .m2dct files, but since it messes up M2D I removed the REPLACE FILES option.

This is only a test, of course, the M2Dr will use it in the background to refresh the themes list, change the themes path and installing a theme.

refresh_themes.mscr (creates a theme list and extracts the thumbnail from them for later use)
Code:
ShowWaitCursor
path = SystemPath("ScriptPath") & "\"
themes_counter = 1

if (fileExists (path & "ThemesList.txt"))
 Delete(path & "ThemesList.txt")
 Delete(path & "MortThemesList.ini")
 DelTree(path & "Themes\Thumbs" )
else
 MkDir(path & "Themes\Thumbs")
endif

ForEach xfiles in files (path & "Themes\*.*")
 this_theme_name = Part( xfiles , path & "Themes\", -1, 0 )
# The first list is for the M2Dr Flash, so that it can handle the variables, the other is for the Mortscript "install theme" script
 IniWrite( path & "FlashThemesList.txt", myThemes ,("&theme" & themes_counter), this_theme_name & "&END")
 IniWrite( path & "MortThemesList.ini", myThemes ,(themes_counter),'"' & this_theme_name & '"')
 themes_counter = themes_counter + 1
EndForEach
IniWrite( path & "FlashThemesList.txt", myThemes ,"&Total_list", themes_counter & "&END")

currentfilename = 1
While(currentfilename < themes_counter)
 this_file = IniRead( path & "MortThemesList.ini", myThemes , currentfilename)
 xname = Part( this_file , ".", -2, 0 )
 xextension = Part( this_file , ".", -1, 0 )
 Rename(path & "Themes\" & this_file , path & "Themes\" & xname & ".zip")
 UnzipFile( path & "Themes\" & xname & ".zip", "preview.jpg", path & "Themes\thumbs\" & xname & ".jpg")
 Rename(path & "Themes\" &  xname & ".zip" , path & "Themes\" & this_file )
 currentfilename = currentfilename + 1
EndWhile

HideWaitCursor

install_theme.mscr (installs the theme chosen from the list)
Code:
ShowWaitCursor
path = SystemPath("ScriptPath") & "\"

# This part will be handled by the M2Dr flash chooser, but you can change this number manually below #
# selected_theme_number = RegRead( "HKLM","\Software\M2Dr\","selected_theme_number")
selected_theme_number = "1"

if (selected_theme_number eq false)
 Message ("No theme selected!","Warning")
 KillScript( "install_theme.mscr" )
endIf

Mkdir (path & "Themes\temp" )

install_this_theme = IniRead( path & "MortThemesList.ini", myThemes , selected_theme_number
xname = Part( install_this_theme , ".", -2, 0 )
xextension = Part( install_this_theme , ".", -1, 0 )

Rename(path & "Themes\" & install_this_theme , path & "Themes\" & xname & ".zip")
UnzipAll( path & "Themes\" & xname & ".zip", path & "Themes\temp" )

if ( xextension eq "m2dct")
 if (fileExists (path & "Themes\temp\skin\HTCHomeSettings.xml"))
  Delete(path & "Themes\temp\skin\HtcHomeSettings.xml")
 endif
endif

Move (path & "Themes\temp\skin\*.*", "\Windows" ,TRUE)
Rename (path & "Themes\" & xname & ".zip" , path & "Themes\" & install_this_theme)
DelTree (path & "Themes\temp" )

Kill("\windows\manila2d.exe")
Run("\windows\manila2d.exe")
HideWaitCursor

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts