[APP][Android 2.3+] MAPPZ QuickSettings - v1.3

Search This thread

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Hey guys!

MAPPZ DEVELOPMENT presents: QuickSettings!

imsyfpoor.png

yvutquv2b.png

Android 4.2 QuickSettings, but better

Check it out @mappz-development.com
Download on the Play Store
Download on Dropbox

RECENT CHANGES
Code:
#v1.3
• Completely rebuilt
• Real statusbar replacement

All suggestions are welcome!

Last edited:

Streak_1

May 10, 2011
Nice app. Only missing 2 things: an torch toggle and the possibility to slide the app like the normal quicksettings.

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Hey can you add toggle network location to quick settings ?
Happy new years!!!!

Sorry, android only allows system apps to change location settings.

GPS can be toggled in this app due to an exploit in the AOSP power-toggle-widget.

But for example on Samsung phones, this is not possible (samsung changed the widget settings).

I would if I could. Long click GPS icon will bring you to the location settings page, wich is still faster then browsing to it with the normal settings app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.2 JB

Reactions: Crytech

luvkaka

Sep 11, 2011
USING I9003 XXKPQ 2.3.6

WHY NOT HAVE 2G3G: 1 click 2G/2G3G ; longclick mobile settings ? THIS FUNTION?

AND CANT USE MENU?

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
USING I9003 XXKPQ 2.3.6

WHY NOT HAVE 2G3G: 1 click 2G/2G3G ; longclick mobile settings ? THIS FUNTION?

Unfortunately, it's the same story as I wrote in my previous post.

Android restricts the toggling to system only. I'm not completely sure though, so I'll do some googling again.

Thanks anyway

Streak_1

May 10, 2011
In the new version is written, that the trial version is over. But there was never written that this is an trial version. There are only differences between the functions in the beta and the pro.
Wanted to test the app and than buy the pro, but not like this.

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
In the new version is written, that the trial version is over. But there was never written that this is an trial version. There are only differences between the functions in the beta and the pro.
Wanted to test the app and than buy the pro, but not like this.

I got a suggestion, tell me if you like it (this will gold for all people):

-User will get a 4 day trial of all functions
-After 4 days, you won't be able to use Configure anymore, and the data already configured will be reset
-When you install the PRO version , everything will come back.

Deal or no deal?
Tell me if you have a suggestion too.

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
Desire HD with Sense 4.1

I have to tap on the quick settings shortcut on the home screen, otherwise the normal Sense notifications come.

Also, I have to press the back button to go back, swiping up doesnt work.

Didn't want to give a bad rating on Play Store so I posted here.

Thanks for the efforts though

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Streak_1

May 10, 2011
Of course I like the app. I've written this as the first in this thread. But I don't like to pay to fast for an app. But the app is great and that is the reason i post this here and not in play store. Only sliding is missing. That's the thing i wait for.

Is it possible that i get a testers licence?

Last edited:

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Desire HD with Sense 4.1

I have to tap on the quick settings shortcut on the home screen, otherwise the normal Sense notifications come.

Also, I have to press the back button to go back, swiping up doesnt work.

Didn't want to give a bad rating on Play Store so I posted here.

Thanks for the efforts though

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app

:p Sure it does. It's not a statusbar replacement, it just has a UI like it.
About swiping it up: I'm working on this, but bugfixes are more important in my opinion.
You can press the statusbar close shade anyway to close it, it'll do the same as the back button.

Thanks for not giving a bad rating!

Remeber, I'm always working on it. You may not feel it, but there are lot's of changes every update.

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Of course I like the app. I've written this as the first in this thread. But I don't like to pay to fast for an app. But the app is great and that is the reason i post this here and not in play store. Only sliding is missing. That's the thing i wait for.

Is it possible that i get a testers licence?

Yes it is.
I'm gonna need your device_id for that.
You can find your device_id by dialling *#*#8255#*#* (copy aid)

PM it to me and you'll receive the testers license.

Thanks.

Reactions: Streak_1

jackyhk02

Oct 16, 2012
it would be nice if we can swipe up to close the panel :)

by the way, I think the name is a bit too common and not distinguished
when I search "quick setting" on play store, a bunch of different apps come out and I cannot find yours

darryim

Mar 3, 2011
Hey ima buy the pro version if you include hide the icon in status bar and when status bar is expanded cus I found a way to toggle the settings just by gesture 2 fingers down. With tsf shell launcher thanks

Sent from my SCH-R530M using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!

MAPPZ DEVELOPMENT presents: QuickSettings!

imsyfpoor.png

yvutquv2b.png

Android 4.2 QuickSettings, but better

Check it out @mappz-development.com
    Download on the Play Store
    Download on Dropbox

RECENT CHANGES
    Code:
    #v1.3
    • Completely rebuilt
    • Real statusbar replacement

All suggestions are welcome!
    I managed to integrate the Android 4.2 Statusbar API in my app today, or actually I managed to fix the errors coming with it.

After putting it in Quick Settings , hopefully in the next update, and in Quick Widget, I will publish a library for it - so that every developer can start making his own statusbar!

Re: [APP][Android 2.3+] QuickSettings - v1.2.5 - No Android 4.2 for you? Get a taste!

Why are there so little features available in free version? I'm really not sure if I want to buy this app because I don't know how exactly it works. For example, I don't know whether it can be used as notification bar and in that way provide a full jb feeling on previous android versions or it's just a quick settings panel.
    Also I can't find any pirated full version anywhere to check it myself and decide whether I want to buy this app or not.
    Please, think about it.

This is the stupid comment i ever seen =))
    If you can get the pirated pro version, why would you do the donate if you can get the pro with free? Thats a kid logic dude, and why the hell do you shouted at dev thread about pirate apk that he made.

And just because you not buy this apps doesnt mean it ruin the app, there still a good ppl who will donate and stop crying like a little b****

Sorry for bad comment

Oh anyway, would be great to change it as a default statusbar for gingerbread :D

Sent from my Galaxy Ace, Gingerbread 2.3.4 Rooted
    Sure there is progress.
    The normal re-ordering has been replaced with a new one: uploadfromtaptalk1368106993801.jpg

There is a brand new PRO CENTER, all you may want to do with the license: uploadfromtaptalk1368107032931.jpg

The most improvements have been made inside the code. I made a big step to the statusbar replacement and more efficient memory usage - but it's still not there yet.

I spend the most time on this update ever, so yeah, you could still be happy!

I also added my new app, Quick Widget, to my website: www.mappz-development.com

Check it out to download the beta!