Razr HD Cases

Search This thread

hradak

Jun 4, 2008
I have the diztronics case for the Razor HD. Its a perfect fit and keep the phone very thin.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app

mdt73

Jul 11, 2011
Clarksville
I have the diztronics case for the Razor HD. Its a perfect fit and keep the phone very thin.

Oh, nice. Is the case pretty firm and close fitting, or is there some play to its construction. Also, does it snag things coming out of your pocket?

Thx, in advance.

hradak

Jun 4, 2008
It is a snug fit, the case is flexible but not like a typical silicon case. It's very smooth, and doesn't attract fingerprints or dust.

I had a diztronics on my HTC Vivid and it was the same very good material. Perfect case, very thin with a classy black and at a good price.

Ban-Hammer

Aug 17, 2011
Who cares
It is a snug fit, the case is flexible but not like a typical silicon case. It's very smooth, and doesn't attract fingerprints or dust.

I had a diztronics on my HTC Vivid and it was the same very good material. Perfect case, very thin with a classy black and at a good price.

I can't stand using cases (hard or soft) because they ruin the feel of the phone, make buttons difficult to push, ect.
Do you notice that with this case? Or is it thin enough to where it isn't noticeable?

syzygy027

Oct 30, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Since I am trying to pre-plan a case purchase for my incoming Razr HD, and found this portion of the Razr HD section almost empty, I thought I would post a few links to cases that caught my eye.

Hope this helps in your search...

Just to let you know that second case is not for the Razr Maxx HD, it's probably for the original Maxx. It will obviously block the camera.

Reactions: inkdaddy66

hradak

Jun 4, 2008
I can't stand using cases (hard or soft) because they ruin the feel of the phone, make buttons difficult to push, ect.
Do you notice that with this case? Or is it thin enough to where it isn't noticeable?

I don't, probably because it doesn't bother me as much... the button openings are actually pretty large on the diztronics. As thin as this case is, of course it does make the phone quite but bulkier than the orginal, but tha's the price to pay for minimal protection.

princeplanet

Jan 6, 2009
Just to let you know that second case is not for the Razr Maxx HD, it's probably for the original Maxx. It will obviously block the camera.

I concur. I bought the holster combo from VZW, and while I like the thinness, it was too difficult to get out the holster.
I bought the amazon holster combo (it said it was for the maxx hd), and it WASN'T for the Maxx HD, so I couldn't use it.

What I DO like is that I am using the phone skin from VZW with the holster from Amazon. The phone fits, and I can get the phone out without any fuss. Until a good and easy combo comes along, I'm happy.

Transmissum est ex Transformo Infinito cum Tapatalk duo

chazall1

Jun 11, 2010
Cruzerlite was very superizing to me. I have used otterbox for a number of years, Cruzerlite was very nice!

mrmorphine

Aug 15, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Incipio Feather Case

Hello all.
I found the Incipio Feather Case at a local Rogers store this weekend.
They had the pink, blue and grey versions.
At first I was disappointed, as I always have had black cases.
But the grey is very nice and I've quickly grown to love it. I think it looks great on the phone. I find it is more dark silver than grey personally.
Pics below.

Attachments

• IMG-20121112-00289.jpg
    IMG-20121112-00289.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,304
  • IMG-20121112-00290.jpg
    IMG-20121112-00290.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,240
  • IMG-20121112-00291.jpg
    IMG-20121112-00291.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,249
  • IMG-20121112-00292.jpg
    IMG-20121112-00292.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,204
  • IMG-20121112-00293.jpg
    IMG-20121112-00293.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 1,168
  • IMG-20121112-00294.jpg
    IMG-20121112-00294.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,074

chazall1

Jun 11, 2010
I was an Otterbox fan, maybe still am, but Cruzerlite was very nice . Goog strong protection.

minhgurluver

Jun 19, 2010
Hello all.
I found the Incipio Feather Case at a local Rogers store this weekend.
They had the pink, blue and grey versions.
At first I was disappointed, as I always have had black cases.
But the grey is very nice and I've quickly grown to love it. I think it looks great on the phone. I find it is more dark silver than grey personally.
Pics below.

I got the same case for my Maxx HD and I love it. It doesn't add much thickness or weight to the phone and the material feels awesome.

gusbeto37

Oct 13, 2010
Monterrey
I personally would never buy a case. Because then what would be the point in having gorilla glass, kevlar back and metal frame? Plus they just add bulk and make the phone feel less nice. I rather have the metal be scratched and the paint fall off so it looks much more baddass.

What I DO want is a good holster. Haven't looked for one, but maybe some of the ones meant for the S3 could fit our RAZR HD.

kinjo28

Sep 18, 2010
Hey otterboxes are out. You have to specifically search for them though at least on Amazon. Just trying to help.. mods. Please if this has already been posted I don't want to know. I love you guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts