[APP]F1 Pocket 2010 [2.6][Multilanguage (16 languages)]

Search This thread

swax

Jan 28, 2008
dont get qualification

sorry for my maybem dumb question, but.. does it should display the qualification.. start grid..? i dont got that...

andreatozzi

Apr 15, 2008
fantastic app ! Thanks a lot :)

Probably you're the only one able to make a similar app for soccer fans (including all leagues, champions and UEFA league, Fifa 2010 etc. Including top scorer etc).... :rolleyes:

zorro1981

Mar 12, 2010
Madrid

Probably you're the only one able to make a similar app for soccer fans (including all leagues, champions and UEFA league, Fifa 2010 etc. Including top scorer etc).... :rolleyes:

As you can see on my webpage, I have maked soccer app, but only for spanish and argentina league. If somebody is intested on any league, he/she can contact with us, it's probably that we can make this country league.

holxxx

Oct 27, 2007

Sorry, it doesn`t work on htc touch pro2 (win Mob6.1 german)!

error:
Pocket F1 2010 VGA-WVGA.exe MissingMethodException.
Der Typ "libFormula1.frmPrincipal" konnte nicht aus der Assembly "libFormula, Version=1.0.3723.25695,Culture=neutral, public KeyToken =null" geladen werden.

Is it the german ROM?
I would like to use the program, the shoots are very fine!

zorro1981

Mar 12, 2010
Madrid
Sorry, it doesn`t work on htc touch pro2 (win Mob6.1 german)!

error:
Pocket F1 2010 VGA-WVGA.exe MissingMethodException.
Der Typ "libFormula1.frmPrincipal" konnte nicht aus der Assembly "libFormula, Version=1.0.3723.25695,Culture=neutral, public KeyToken =null" geladen werden.

Is it the german ROM?
I would like to use the program, the shoots are very fine!

please install net compact framework 3.5 over principal memory, after that make a soft reset.

Reinstall our app, it´s should work on any memory, but we know that int some htc hd2 roms only work on principal memory too.

Try it, and if you continue having problems, we can try more solutions.

steve65

Dec 10, 2005
to zorro1981 and chinubrio,

Thxs for this grat app. The Formula 1 can come.

One Question: is it possible that you can implement in next Version of this app, that, when i type in the range of the championship on the name of a driver, i get the details of this men?

Greets steve

JaCoL_JcL

Apr 17, 2009
m8 this program is wonderfull !!

how to transtlate it? i want to translate it to polish language (Kubica fan hehe) :)

Cheers

zorro1981

Mar 12, 2010
Madrid
to zorro1981 and chinubrio,

Thxs for this grat app. The Formula 1 can come.

One Question: is it possible that you can implement in next Version of this app, that, when i type in the range of the championship on the name of a driver, i get the details of this men?

Greets steve

We can make in a future version, than when you click on a pilot on the ranking, program show you pilot information at pilot tab, it 's not dificult, but I want to improve other characteristics before.

Top Liked Posts