SOLVED recovery is not seandroid enforcing set warrenty bit : recovery --> loop

Search This thread

billygun118

Jan 9, 2015
Just make sure reactivation lock is off.

When you first start odin, F.Reset Time and Auto Reboot are ticked off so let them be and make sure only those are checked and nothing else.

You probably know this but just to make sure, load the recovery on the AP slot before hitting start.

hey joe what version of odin should i use?
Do i have to unlock the bootloader?

Thairy

Dec 7, 2014
works great!! thanks!!!

It works great! after flash this, the recovery open, but not the default one! open the TWRP v.-4.3, now, what should i do? instal the v.-4.4? or let it in that whay ( version 4.3)??

yashpatel97

May 7, 2015
kernel is not seandroid enforcing and set warranty bit: kernel boot loop?

please help me out I have installed s6 like s5port ROM on my Samsung galaxy grand 2 SM G-7102 and stuck in boot loop.
So please anyone have idea to solve this or anything ??:(:(

shahid.sk

Jul 13, 2015
note 3

so that was the trick. REMOVE THE BATTERY --> PRESS THE DOWNLOAD KEYS AND HOLD THEM --> THEN ENTER THE BATTERY BACK.
it costed me the whole day yesterday searching for a solution.
at least now I can continue to install a new rom

Thanks man

how can you solve them please help me and what is the download key
i use note 3 n9008v

Adebian36

Sep 26, 2015
You are the best human alive. You saved my life and this method worked on my tablet thank got. Once again thanks for your help !

buggiemannie

Dec 30, 2015
Flashing Recovery

hello guys.:rolleyes: :confused:
I wanted to install a custom rom for my Samsung galaxy note 3 SM n900p. Did the rooting with CF via Odin successfully. Tried flashing a CWM via Odin when I hit a bump. My device keeps giving me the response
"RECOVERY BOOTING...
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
Set Warranty Bit: recovery"
I flashed CF again with Odin and my device booted but whenever I try booting into recovery, I get the above mentioned response. I really want to successfully flash a custom recovery on my device.
Can someone pls rescue me please
:crying::confused::crying:

brandon79

Can someone post a link to what i need to flash same problem as first member in thread galaxy s5 902l from straight talk og2 firmware flashed twrp but get the erro message but im still able to boot into recovery and make backups is this a problem or am i good to go

Oct 13, 2014
need emergency help to solve recovery boot loop without TWRP and CWM installed.

hello, i think i just bricked my note 3. i accidentally boot the phone into the recovery mode on my sm-n9005 singapore lte version.
i downloaded this application called Quick Boot (Reboot) by GHCV on google play store. upon opening up the application and selecting the "Recovery" mode, it rebooted my phone into the recovery mode but there is a problem. it keep on saying: "Recovery is not SEandroid enforcing set warranty bit: recovery" and it constantly stuck in the recovery boot loop ever since then till now. my note 3 sm-9005 5.0 version is rooted by kingo root. i tried to install TWRP into my note 3 but failed, on the odin 10.7 it showed that it is successful but on my phone it doesn't even go into TWRP recovery mode. i tried these steps but all failed: pull out battery then press volume down, power button and home button for awhile then put in battery; boot it into download mode then press volume down to restart but still it brings me to recovery boot loop. i cannot even go and hardware reset my phone anymore. please help me :( i need my this phone urgently as this is my every day phone. i didnt flash CWM too as i ran out of time. please reply me as soon as possible to my email 12mrjacobtan24@gmail.com thanks. urgently needed help.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

The way I did this is, first install the cwm recovery then flash cf-root after. You can always use odin to flash back the original firmware.

how do i use odin to flash back the original firmware?? please help me :( i posted 1 post describing my problem
thanks

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
hello, i think i just bricked my note 3. i accidentally boot the phone into the recovery mode on my sm-n9005 singapore lte version.
i downloaded this application called Quick Boot (Reboot) by GHCV on google play store. upon opening up the application and selecting the "Recovery" mode, it rebooted my phone into the recovery mode but there is a problem. it keep on saying: "Recovery is not SEandroid enforcing set warranty bit: recovery" and it constantly stuck in the recovery boot loop ever since then till now. my note 3 sm-9005 5.0 version is rooted by kingo root. i tried to install TWRP into my note 3 but failed, on the odin 10.7 it showed that it is successful but on my phone it doesn't even go into TWRP recovery mode. i tried these steps but all failed: pull out battery then press volume down, power button and home button for awhile then put in battery; boot it into download mode then press volume down to restart but still it brings me to recovery boot loop. i cannot even go and hardware reset my phone anymore. please help me :( i need my this phone urgently as this is my every day phone. i didnt flash CWM too as i ran out of time. please reply me as soon as possible to my email 12mrjacobtan24@gmail.com thanks. urgently needed help.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

how do i use odin to flash back the original firmware?? please help me :( i posted 1 post describing my problem
thanks

Just make sure the pc detects the phone. Use odin 1.85. Flash official firmware/twrp and see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N920C

sarafinadh

May 12, 2016
Or not solved? Can not enter download mode

Hi, I am working on a sprint note 3 model SM-N900P

I Rooted Odin3 3.10.6

I installed twrp - teamwin recovery project 3.0.2-1

I installed supersu

I installed flashify

I installed samsung galaxy note 3 cleaner v0.5

I maybe installed n900-cwm-recovery-6.0.5.0, (or I tried to install it, not sure)

I was trying to install smartdebloater because note cleaner didn't work.

Now I am getting the black screen with the white 'samsung galaxy note 3' logo
and at the top of the screen I am seeing
recovery booting........ (in blue)
recovery is not seandroid enforcing ( in red)
set warranty bit: recovery (in yellow)​

That flips to a team win screen recovery project 3.0.2-1

That opens on this;

running open recovery script
installing zip
updating partition details...
...done
full selinux support is present
running open recovery script
installing zip file '/sdcard/download/smartdebloater+v3+kk+n5009.zip'
checking for mds file
skipping mds check no mds file found
starting aroma installer version 2.7orc2
(c) 2013 by amarullz xda-developers​

After a short time it loops back to the first screen with the red blue and yellow script at the top.

If I remove the battery and press the start button it enters this loop.
If I remove the battery and press the up volume, home and power it enters this loop
If I remove the battery and press power it enters this loop.

I have pressed the three buttons with the battery out. It enters this loop when I put the battery back in.

Sometimes it enters the loop when I put the battery back in without pushing anything.

Odin is not finding the device and neither is it showing up as a device in explorer, so I can't do anything from my laptop.

Going quietly crazy here, any insight or hail marys will be appreciated.

sarafinadh

May 12, 2016
Sorry? how is this the 'wrong forum'?
This thread is; Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting SOLVED recovery is not seandroid enforcing set warrenty bit : recovery --> loop by fwberg
which is what I have, and is dealing with the issues I am having.

I am happy to begin a new thread if that would be useful, but I don't get why this is not the correct place.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    after I had succesfully rooted my phone, I wanted to install a custom rom.
    I am sure I did something wrong ofcource otherwise I wouldn't be here.

#1 Battery in
    #2 power on
    #3 vibrate
    #4 screen on RECOVERY BOOTING
    Recovery is NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
    Set Warrenty Bit : recovery

Samsung
    GALAXY Note3
    SM-N9005

#5 screen off--> reboot -->goto #3

how to brake in the loop so I can use odin ( or whatever ) to install (at least) a normal boot again?

You installed a 4.3 recovery on a 4.4 phone.

Most likely you downloaded the TWRP on the main page and did not download the latest 4.4 compatible one.

Please flash this in Download Mode: http://techerrata.com/bigbiff/hlte-recovery.img.tar

To get into Download Mode, remove the battery, wait a few minutes then put it back, Hold the Download Mode Combination then it would boot directly into Download Mode.
    Which custom recovery did you flashed Twrp or Cwm?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using xda app-developers ap
    hey nicho, thank you very much

so that was the trick. REMOVE THE BATTERY --> PRESS THE DOWNLOAD KEYS AND HOLD THEM --> THEN ENTER THE BATTERY BACK.
    it costed me the whole day yesterday searching for a solution.
    at least now I can continue to install a new rom

Thanks man
    after I had succesfully rooted my phone, I wanted to install a custom rom.
    I am sure I did something wrong ofcource otherwise I wouldn't be here.

#1 Battery in
    #2 power on
    #3 vibrate
    #4 screen on RECOVERY BOOTING
    Recovery is NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
    Set Warrenty Bit : recovery

Samsung
    GALAXY Note3
    SM-N9005

#5 screen off--> reboot -->goto #3

how to brake in the loop so I can use odin ( or whatever ) to install (at least) a normal boot again?
    Worked for me

Thank you.
    remove the battery then press download buttons keep them pressed and put the battery back. choose volume down to continue....