MrJellybean

Jan 24, 2013
......slurp......
36901809.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Omkar$

Mitko

Oct 29, 2009
Its some guy asking us to send a petition to samsung...
Guys stop sharing stuff like these unless u find on the official Samsung site . Otherwise its always fake

Wasn't the same done to Broadcom when thousands of people signed in petitions, etc and they finally noticed the SGY community and what do we have here now? Devs from Broadcom assisting development of CyanogenMod for Galaxy Y. This might be worth a try.

sanny5

Dec 17, 2012
GOTHAM
Wasn't the same done to Broadcom when thousands of people signed in petitions, etc and they finally noticed the SGY community and what do we have here now? Devs from Broadcom assisting development of CyanogenMod for Galaxy Y. This might be worth a try.

No filing a petition is good :)
But... see the title of the thread

Reactions: TheDeadEnd

sanny5

Dec 17, 2012
GOTHAM
this is absolutely never gonna work

triplefacepalm.jpg

I don't exactly get the need for an ics update... (well we need not beg for it so much)
There are many roms that are already so nice ...
Well an ics update would have really helped a lot if our y had a bit better specifications...
I mean look al mini and fit...
Besides once Samsung releases y2 devs may be able to do something (I hope)
Ot
I need help here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=39807013

ottomanhero

Jan 4, 2013
even xperia mini pro got ICS roms, cause they have all the sources, though it runs laggy on their device, because it only has 128 mb ram, 600 mhz cpu & andreno 200 GPU, if broadcom would release the sources, perhaps our devs & whitexp could work on ICS after we're done with cm7, which is never going to happen, broadcom and samsung just wouldn't want our phones to use our videocore IV with full performance.It would be too OP for its price, so the only thing we can get right now is a driver with better h/w acceleration from broadcom, thats all.They probably wouldn't assist us with building cm9, quote from Nick "So its only Gingerbread for now - should make this simpler to resolve!".It took months for them to release a beta driver with a lot of bugs, they wouldn't release any drivers for CM9.So we aren't getting ICS, even if we do it won't be faster than cm7

_Variable

Jun 10, 2012
Manila
Not likely to happen.

||Sent from the unknown abyss
-.-.-.-.-.-.-
||She has said it, And you said it again.
||Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100
||Kik Username: SweetDevil2k

raj.parekh07

May 18, 2012
Maps maps every where
We have ot for that

Sent Via Muffins

Thanks,
TechnoSavie

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

V

vitorhugo

lets go!

Yeah... need many signatures .... we will sign all email's we are ... gogogogogo!

paul vity

Mar 12, 2013
España
I believe that it is an interesting request, but that it will be able to come to good term.
I say it because our phone GT-S5360 is not completely qualified for a Firmware as the ICS or the jelly Bean, since they are for models with any more CPU, any more RAM, etc.
To look what it spends with the port of Cyanogenmod 9, it has never just worked well.
It is my opinion and equal I am wrong, but this is what I believe.

Top Liked Posts