[ROM] insanity ii cm ics & insanity ii cm jb

Search This thread

darkneill

Aug 20, 2011
Well I have flashed everything works fine , I thought this ROM can't play games but...... It play all my games hahaha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

noobsgs2

Jul 2, 2011
Someone has probs with mobile data limit? even if i surf around with 3G "Data usage" say "No apps used data during this period" even if i have 8mb...cant see the 2 limits line either

nitr8

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 24, 2006
Switzerland
:D Are you serious?

Oh i forgot that nitr8 hasnt updated the thread yet...
Actually insanity is already based on CM9 4.0.4, so what cm9 has insanity has... except for some apps which has been removed but nothing that u cant put back in
Dont read first post :v
where do i state anything re cm7 let alone 3.x in post 1? what needs updating in post 1?

noobsgs2

Jul 2, 2011
Well honestly? Screenshots: they arent ICS friendly but much more GB related, a proper title which mention ICS and AOKP rom.. just trying to help you not getting questions like that..

it's not that it change much..

darkneill

Aug 20, 2011
I have try replace the Venting.apk . Follows instructions but I still get this your device is not compatible with this ver with some app in play store. My Play store current version is 3.5.16

hnernes

Nov 8, 2010
Haugesund
I have try replace the Venting.apk . Follows instructions but I still get this your device is not compatible with this ver with some app in play store. My Play store current version is 3.5.16

You actually also need to replace the googleservicesframework.apk, so the best solution is to buy lcd density modder pro, and let that do the job.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

hnernes

Nov 8, 2010
Haugesund
how can i fix the play store (app not compatible) ??? with different dpi (220)

Nitr8 have fixed this in the next build 68. I have been blessed with a chance to test it, and the market (google play) works beautifully. I also changed my dpi to 200 to test more than the default 182, both worked just as well.

It is however important not to replace the vending.apk and googleservicesframework.apk in system/app folder. So if you flash google apps you will break it (because gapps contain theese files and will probably overwrite them). You can however remove theese two files from the gapps prior to flashing it. It is also a good advise to remove marketupdater.apk from system app (and gapps).

Reactions: darkneill and nitr8

Giacomio

Nov 17, 2010
Nitr8 have fixed this in the next build 68. I have been blessed with a chance to test it, and the market (google play) works beautifully. I also changed my dpi to 200 to test more than the default 182, both worked just as well.

It is however important not to replace the vending.apk and googleservicesframework.apk in system/app folder. So if you flash google apps you will break it (because gapps contain theese files and will probably overwrite them). You can however remove theese two files from the gapps prior to flashing it. It is also a good advise to remove marketupdater.apk from system app (and gapps).

i will try it next time ;)
by the way now play s. doesn't regonize my paid app :( ,you too ??

toxictoby

Mar 24, 2012
ok ... i see alot of u having trouble with the market and i dont hav this issue ...

also i wud like to add i did a full hard wipe b4 i flashed this rom :)

this rom is deffo the fastest rom going lol

very very very quick thanks alot for ur hard work :) and looking forward to ur next release :)

nitr8

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 24, 2006
Switzerland
All,

Please note there is an updated version of insanity.

New Version - 068
2d2n9mo
insanity ii cm 068 - 7f927e0e1f71d881a7e7207c03e43106​
Changes:
NEW - Market (should be 100% ok now)
NEW - nitrality (fixed DPI and rebooting)
Revert "SurfaceFlinger: Skip composition when rotation is not completed" (android_frameworks_base)
NFC profile support (android_packages_apps_Settings)
Settings: Enable LTE options for GSM LTE phones (android_packages_apps_Settings)
Phone: Enable LTE options for GSM LTE phones (android_packages_apps_Phone)
LGEQualcommUiccRIL: Adapt to new GSM+LTE support (android_frameworks_base)
Telephony: Add getLteOnGsmMode() method (android_frameworks_base)
SamsungRIL: clean up and re-organization (android_frameworks_base)
LGEQualcommUiccRIL: Fix PIN/PUK operations (android_frameworks_base)
Profiles - Part 1 of 2 (android_packages_apps_Settings)
Settings: Notification light(LED) settings (android_packages_apps_Settings)
surfaceflinger: Enable dithering if persist.sys.use_dithering=1 (android_frameworks_base)
Sensor: Add RotationVectorSensor2 (android_frameworks_base)
add sw600dp drawables to prevent crash on tablets with phone functionality (android_packages_apps_Phone)
Bugfix : Expanded volume overlay (android_frameworks_base)
Preserve Android-specific envvars (android_external_openvpn)
Merge upstream v2.2.2 (android_external_openvpn)
Frameworks/SystemUI: Hide expanded dialog when screen is off (android_frameworks_base)
Notification light(LED) settings: package mapping (android_frameworks_base)
tethering: Tolerate socket exception from ifindex look-up (android_frameworks_base)
SystemUI: Fix alignment of the Settings icon on tablets (android_frameworks_base)
RadioInfo: Make the LTE selections actually work (android_packages_apps_Settings)
RadioInfo: Update the network type listing (android_packages_apps_Settings)
Show dock battery level if available (android_frameworks_base)
Added "Support for emojis" on the MMS app (android_packages_apps_Mms)
Ukrainian LatinIME keyboard layout (android_packages_inputmethods_LatinIME)
Mms: Add ? and ? special case to strip unicode (android_packages_apps_Mms)
Increase size of the tablet status bar settings (android_frameworks_base)
AudioManager: Handle KEYCODE_VOLUME_MUTE (android_frameworks_base)
Fix contact lookup with CLIR prefix (android_frameworks_base)
Phone: Disable accelerometer sensor while in-call and screen UI is off (android_packages_apps_Phone)
audioflinger: Optimze ditherAndClamp with ARM NEON (android_frameworks_base)
Avoid divide-by-zero exception when printing process state (android_frameworks_base)
kernel: 3.0.28, cifs module (android_device_samsung_galaxys2)
sirfgps: enabled sensor aiding, frequency aiding and emc feature (android_device_samsung_galaxys2)
Memory: Fix UMS inclusion logic (android_packages_apps_Settings)
Disable UMS splash when phone in locked state (android_frameworks_base)
Profiles: Better layout/sizing of the app list icons and text (android_packages_apps_Settings)
Add option for switching between UMS and MTP/PTP mode. (2/2) (android_packages_apps_Settings)
Add option for switching between UMS and MTP/PTP mode. (1/2) (android_frameworks_base)​

Top Liked Posts