Note II 4.4.2 update - Issues, thoughts, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AirBruce

Jun 18, 2012
So far installed the update.zip that was posted in the Note II - the 4.4.2 update - discussion thread. So far, I'm loving it. I think it's much smoother, and feels like it breathed new life into my Note II. For a bit, it felt like it was kinda stagnating. Anyway, I wanted to start a thread on what you guys think on it, and wondering if anyone's found any easter eggs or new features? As for me, it looks pretty much the same, but feels much snappier and polished. Def feel it's much more polished. Anyone with thoughts?

Reactions: mikefromhayward

skye206

Jun 19, 2011
Dover De
It does feel snappier and looks more polished. But I took the update mainly for radio updates. I went right back to PA with plasma kernel. It looks better and the audio quality is amazing with viper4android plus kernel mods,compared to stock touchwiz. To each his own either way , at least we got an update.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Moderator Comment: 4.4.X discussion thread here. Thread closed.
    So far installed the update.zip that was posted in the Note II - the 4.4.2 update - discussion thread. So far, I'm loving it. I think it's much smoother, and feels like it breathed new life into my Note II. For a bit, it felt like it was kinda stagnating. Anyway, I wanted to start a thread on what you guys think on it, and wondering if anyone's found any easter eggs or new features? As for me, it looks pretty much the same, but feels much snappier and polished. Def feel it's much more polished. Anyone with thoughts?