[Q] Changing Microphone input on Android 7.1

Search This thread

Elder Lyons

Mar 6, 2016
Currently I have Lineage OS 14.1 flashed, which uses Android 7.1 as its basis.
In the past I've manually changed the microphone input on CM 12.1, by editing the "mixer_paths" file to use one of the other microphones, as my main one is broken.

Right now I can no longer use my main mic to make calls, and always have to call on loudspeaker, which is really annoying for me and everyone around me.
That's why I'm making a thread about this, as I really need to fix this as fast as possible.

So what I'm asking here is, if anyone has any idea which files I have to edit and which values I have to change in order my main mic isn't used in the call, but the other one.

Cheers

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
In the past I've manually changed the microphone input on CM 12.1, by editing the "mixer_paths" file to use one of the other microphones, as my main one is broken.

Right now I can no longer use my main mic to make calls, and always have to call on loudspeaker, which is really annoying for me and everyone around me.
That's why I'm making a thread about this, as I really need to fix this as fast as possible.

So what I'm asking here is, if anyone has any idea which files I have to edit and which values I have to change in order my main mic isn't used in the call, but the other one.

Cheers

You can no longer use that "mixer_paths" trick?

aloquio

Aug 1, 2012
Linhares
I'm really having trouble. I have already edited build.prop, mixer_paths, and nothing worked. I used Magisk with an OPO-specific module and it did not work either.

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A3000 usando Tapatalk

elrichal

Jan 18, 2007

Cheers

Try this

Regards

the_gixo

Jun 23, 2018
Shiraz

Cheers

hi
i have some problems with my front mic
what line should i change in mixers_path to get the back mic to be the main mic?
thanks