[Q] XDA Atom Exec (Simple WM6.5 ROM)

Search This thread

ghost0815

Oct 30, 2006
Cebu
Does anyone here know where I can download a good, stable very basic WM6.5 ROM for XDA Atom Exec? Some of the ROMs here are pretty good but comes with a bunch of useless programs that I really dont need and only eats up memory.

Im just looking for something simple. Just basic where I can add my own programs that I need if needed. Can someone help or give me some links?

I've already tried so many. Ekache, Abuzalza, Khoa_ha, Tabbe and some others but majority to me really does come with extras that I really dont need.

Again thanks for any help.

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Does anyone here know where I can download a good, stable very basic WM6.5 ROM for XDA Atom Exec? Some of the ROMs here are pretty good but comes with a bunch of useless programs that I really dont need and only eats up memory.

Im just looking for something simple. Just basic where I can add my own programs that I need if needed. Can someone help or give me some links?

I've already tried so many. Ekache, Abuzalza, Khoa_ha, Tabbe and some others but majority to me really does come with extras that I really dont need.

you can find it at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=663387 :):)

all the links provided at that address still works

Last edited:

ghost0815

Oct 30, 2006
Cebu
you can find it at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=663387 :):)

all the links provided at that address still works

Thanks for the info but I already have tried Ekache's ROMs and still comes with stuff that I really don't need. Also with his ROMs after it automatically installs the CABs that he has, memory left is already kinda low. But thank you though for your help.

Is there any other XDA Atom Exec ROMs that are cleaner and more basic than this? Thanks again.

ghost0815

Oct 30, 2006
Cebu
Dude thanks so much for all your help. You seem to be the only one that helped me so far. Thanks again.

princekalpesh

Jan 19, 2011
plzzz help

i have lost my cd of o2 xda atom...
i dnt have any drivers n my usb hub get problems sum time ...
and my mobile get switch of in 10 min or in 15 minutes wat should i do for that...
n my sd card slot shows its in use but i cant access that memory card plzz help me out guys plzz

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
i have lost my cd of o2 xda atom...
i dnt have any drivers n my usb hub get problems sum time ...
and my mobile get switch of in 10 min or in 15 minutes wat should i do for that...
n my sd card slot shows its in use but i cant access that memory card plzz help me out guys plzz

try using this driver

if your computer works with Windows XP use the xda-rndis-05-30-2007
and for Windows 7 (WMDC) use x64 AS Drivers Win 7 Tested & Working
to fix the problem memory card you should try use a SDHC StarTrek Cotulla, you can get it at http://www.cotulla.pp.ru/StarTrek.html

Attachments

• xda-rndis-05-30-2007.zip
    24.9 KB · Views: 69

weebeex

May 5, 2011

bingung....

weebeex

May 5, 2011

please give me a link download the driver O2 Xda Atom exec ...